Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the link to this video?
Or is it only a picture you are discussing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you click on the link Makara posted the ACA interview comes up on there.

This is one of the most recent (cropped) photos of Karlie:

attachment.php

Source:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrell-s-mother-Karlie-pictured-stays-mum.html

Attachments

• IMG_4220.JPG
    IMG_4220.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 114
Wasn't it stated in MSM that Allana had never had contact with KT? Yet in the ACA interview it states "After some contact with William's biological family Allana posted FB comments" etc.

I think Allana did say at one point that she'd never met Karlie. That's not to say they couldn't have been brought together.
She's still saying that she hasn't met her [emoji57]

Wasn't it stated in MSM that Allana had never had contact with KT? Yet in the ACA interview it states "After some contact with William's biological family Allana posted FB comments" etc.
Yes, that would be Bio Granny NC

I can't find the link to this video?
Or is it only a picture you are discussing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted the link to the video in my original post. The still image is a screen grab from the video.

She's still saying that she hasn't met her [emoji57]

As i just posted the info. from the interview it states on there Allana has had some contact with William's biological family.

The woman in the video looks more Asian.

It wasn't mentioned who in the bio family though?
I know it doesn't, it doesnt state it was KT either. In fact AS stated she has never met her and she is still stating that on SM today.

I have seen conversations on SM between them both. I can't go into the conversations because of TOS.

Def not her

If you scroll on down further on the page of the daily mail article link there is a pic. of KT next to William where she is wearing a helmet & camo shirt and smiling, and i think it does look like her.

I know it doesn't, it doesnt state it was KT either. In fact AS stated she has never met her and she is still stating that on SM today.

I have seen conversations on SM between them both. I can't go into the conversations because of TOS.

Oh ok. no problem & thanks for clarifying.

If you scroll on down further on the page of the daily mail article link there is a pic. of KT next to William where she is wearing a helmet & camo shirt and smiling, and i think it does look like her.
OK - my opinion is that is definitely not her.

[h=3]WHO'S WHO IN WILLIAM TYRRELL'S FAMILY?[/h]William's biological parents were named last week as Karlie Tyrrell and her partner, Brendan.
Brendan's mother, Natalie Collins, is the boy's outspoken grandmother.
Brendan's father was Daryl Clifford.
Daryl and his second partner Karen later had 5SOS guitarist Michael, who would be Brendan's half-brother and William's half-uncle.
William was taken into foster care when he was about nine months old.
His foster parents are from Sydney's north shore.
They have asked to remain anonymous.
William vanished from his foster grandmother's home on September 12, 2014.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Karlie-pictured-stays-mum.html#ixzz4spkXtQO3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member