Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i went down this *road. it looks much the same as this picture, not very used. anyway, little did i know -- it ended up at a house, & so i turned back. it's 144 batar rd & backs onto #35 benaroon... not sure if i'm showing u stuff u have already seen long ago

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wnrance to 144.png
    wnrance to 144.png
    887.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 144 batar.png
    144 batar.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 150
i went down this *road. it looks much the same as this picture, not very used. anyway, little did i know -- it ended up at a house, & so i turned back. it's 144 batar rd & backs onto #35 benaroon... not sure if i'm showing u stuff u have already seen long ago

attachment.php

attachment.php

It’s all helpful iailwa. Thank you so much for doing the maps.

no worries i love doing maps ;) and the environment surrounding is even more interesting to me now, having been there and seen this stuff. WT is my main focus tho. i want him found - as we all do

here's what i saw in cobb & co, sorry i don't have the actual photos

you can see how huge the abattoir thingy is - i captured the left side and the right side, from google images. so imagine adding these two to get an idea of the length

the other photo is the abandoned house, which is left of the abboir, looking in. you can see #162's main house up the top behind abandoned house.

(phone news - phone is suspected deceased on hwy -- run over by car or truck? nobody has handed it in. can't locate it via find my phone. i didn't upload images to cloud because i used up all my data. was so pis&ed off with myself... i also blame the man that had a chat to me! he distracted me & made me leave it on the bonnet, insert angry face & my inner child feelings! I know, can't blame anyone but myself. gotta get a new one

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• abbotoir left.png
    abbotoir left.png
    914.5 KB · Views: 143
  • abottoir right.png
    abottoir right.png
    383.9 KB · Views: 138
  • empty house .png
    empty house .png
    782.1 KB · Views: 139
Your discussion re these addresses you are referring to will show up on a general google search.

ADMIN NOTE: Di not post exact street addresses of private property.

Thank you.

Bessie
WSAdministrator

most of you have already seen, but here's an aerial view of the abandoned house just a bit further along batar creek rd, about 1/2 way between cobb & co rd, & stoney creek rd. about 2km from william's. It has a long private entrance - but is still on batar creek rd. The entrance is now is blocked with some wires crossing it, so that no vehicles can enter. I think a local was pretty adamant about another abandoned house - just a bit further down, being investigated for noise, on the corner of stoney creek road. so, thats 3 abandoned houses...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• abandoned house batar creek.png
    abandoned house batar creek.png
    338.1 KB · Views: 115
  • police house.jpg
    police house.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 115
attachment.php

& the distance of abandoned house to WT's

Attachments

• to other abandoned house.png
    to other abandoned house.png
    894.4 KB · Views: 114
attachment.php

ariel view abandoned house 3, the one on the right looking down
what i noticed about this place is that it's well overgrown from the front, but has easy access as you turn the corner, opposite the house on the left

below is the distance from WT's

attachment.php

Attachments

• ABANDONED HOUSE 3.png
    ABANDONED HOUSE 3.png
    356.5 KB · Views: 112
  • WILLIAM TO STONEY CREEK.png
    WILLIAM TO STONEY CREEK.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
does anyone want to see arial shots of further up the dul de sac? where it's hard to it's hard to get thru... ??

this is how far i got before i ran into trouble. I went a bit further toward the triangle area & turned around & came back. all that triangle area is hard to drive through because there's large humps. I came back this way thru the forrest (was much easier in there) and thought what the heck, so drove thru, scraped my car but took it slow - took like 3 mintutes..

attachment.php

Attachments

• wt lotta touble here.png
    wt lotta touble here.png
    652.2 KB · Views: 22
  • wt before any of the trouble starts.png
    wt before any of the trouble starts.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
vehicles can only go around like this
attachment.php

Attachments

• vehicle route.png
    vehicle route.png
    1 MB · Views: 104
this is not a road, see width. it is two roads, used if you want to avoid the biggest humps. 2nd thumbnail shows width of actual road

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wt impossible road width .png
    wt impossible road width .png
    656.1 KB · Views: 105
  • width of road entering.png
    width of road entering.png
    749.9 KB · Views: 106
cemetry walk is here, definitely no vehicle access. trail bikes though, could hear a lot of them around

attachment.php

Attachments

• walking track to cemetry.png
    walking track to cemetry.png
    887.2 KB · Views: 99
route i took... with my half 4wd

with proper tyres and you could take the shorter route

attachment.php

here is a 3km radius from focal point
next image is a 6km radius from same point

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3 KM RADIUS WT.jpg
    3 KM RADIUS WT.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 6 KM RADIUS WT.jpg
    6 KM RADIUS WT.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 99
No. It didn’t show up in your post.

it was there before??

here it is again :) the route i had to take to transverse this section with 2/3 or 3/4 full 4WD clearance . P.s. didn't have trouble anywhere else in the forest - just this bit

attachment.php

Attachments

• route i took copy.png
    route i took copy.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors