Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
forgive me..... knife throwing was harsh!
was abit abrasive trying to be clear in my point. so forgive me for poor choice of words.
he just gets way too much credit for my liking. it concerns me.
I value all opinions and effort put in here.
usually its bounced around alternative thinking positively .
we are all here for William after all.

lets leave my point as not everything reported is always objective and true.
and that's my opinion.

Okay. Let's just all make sure that we attack the posts and not the posters.

As for Spedding, I feel your concern is unfounded. There are way too many questions about this person. With nothing satisfactorily addressed, apparently. Leaving him as a POI who will be discussed.

I personally have stated many times that I have looked at each and every scenario that we have thought of. I always come back to Spedding as the most plausible perpetrator, because there are so many gaping holes in other scenarios. imo
If something else concrete shows up, I will consider that also.
I will not point my finger at every establishment person, and every good person out there, trying to make them fit into some other dreamt up theory which is not based on any facts known about this case.

There is nothing stopping others discussing their own personal theories - while keeping the victims in this case out of it.

Okay. Let's just all make sure that we attack the posts and not the posters.

As for Spedding, I feel your concern is unfounded. There are way too many questions about this person. With nothing satisfactorily addressed, apparently. Leaving him as a POI who will be discussed.

I personally have stated many times that I have looked at each and every scenario that we have thought of. I always come back to Spedding as the most plausible perpetrator, because there are so many gaping holes in other scenarios. imo
If something else concrete shows up, I will consider that also.
I will not point my finger at every establishment person, and every good person out there, trying to make them fit into some other dreamt up theory which is not based on any facts known about this case.

There is nothing stopping others discussing their own personal theories - while keeping the victims in this case out of it.
Me too SA, but I will throw a TJ and maybe a PB in there as well.To some degree

And I still think the crying child in the caravan park is very significant

To try to add some perspective that seems sadly lacking in some areas, I have found this link, yet again. I urge all those people who only listen to the bad of some of these situations to read this article, and look for other positive ones out there to share.

As a society, we do not need the good and caring people of this world to be slammed at every turn for helping those young ones that need, that deserve, a better life.

We’ve only heard the bad and the ugly — “my child was taken away”, “I provided a good home and lots of toys”, “they went to a private school”, “we had one hour to say goodbye”. These perspectives come from people aggrieved that the department found them unsuitable parents, a tough call to make and even tougher to accept.

…………. but I can say that despite what you’ve heard, the removal of the child was not a decision that was taken lightly nor made overnight.

One 70-year-old woman has three children in her care. She’s fostered more than 65 kids and said that doing the ballet and sports run at her age “keeps her alive”.

Another couple are caring for their 97th baby … and counting. The father said he’s capable of changing a dirty nappy with his eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back.

I met a couple unable to have their own children who now care for three siblings 11, 8 and 4 and they proudly showed me their photos. Smiling back at me were happy kids, safe kids, loved kids. Smiling back at me were happy parents. The portrait of a family.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/r...s/news-story/178bd7f485632fcab2c9059072bee571

(ETA: This post is NOT about me, it is a news article I found on the internet)

The news isn’t always good about foster parents like me.

Let’s be honest. There is a bad apple in every barrel in life. Those bad apples are found all over, and in every corner of society. We both know that those bad apples spoil an entire barrel.

As a foster parent of 14 years, this type of news breaks my heart, in so many ways. As a foster parent of over 50 children, this type of news brings tears to my eyes, and heartache to my soul.

I am not that kind of foster parent.

When a child from foster care comes into my family, and into my home, they become a part of my family, they become an important part of my home. In my house, there is no difference between one of my biological, adoptive and foster children. In truth, there are no labels. They are indeed all my children. Each child is loved with as much love and compassion as I can possibly give. I am like that mamma bear who fights for her cubs. I fight for my foster children with all that I have. It doesn’t always make me popular with the case workers. It doesn’t always make me popular with the birth parents, or the court systems. Yet, that is no matter.

Much, much more of this story at link .....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-john-degarmo/what-you-do-not-know-abou_b_11834646.html

Another call, another emergency placement, but this time a very different experience. Can we take four-year-old twins Tom and Phoebe? They are coming to us from a background of neglect, violence and chaos. They are severely traumatised and need a therapeutic, warm environment, somewhere they can feel safe.

The children arrive the following day. Their skin and hair are dull, and they both have hugely swollen stomachs. Junk food, lack of food, we don't know why. Tearful and terrified, they are left by the social worker, whose parting shot is, "It's all for show, they're not real tears."

They don't look to me or my partner for food, hugs, reassurance, help or guidance. Neither of them cries when they hurt themselves and they seem bewildered by our efforts to comfort them.

As time passes, the children begin to relax a little. They are food obsessed. I find them eating food off the floor, out of the bin, out of the pets' bowls.

We are six weeks into the placement. Rather than sticking to each other like shadows, the children have started to stick to me. They follow me from room to room to room. Classic behaviour of neglected children, the social worker tells us.

One day at bath time, Tom asks me when I am going to play with his genitals. I wonder if I have misheard, but write it down in my daily logbook. He asks me again, a few days later, using explicit movements to accompany his request. This becomes a regular occurrence and a whole new level of stress starts to build within me.

Much, much more at link .....
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/nov/27/diary-of-a-foster-parent
A year in the life of a foster parent

The news isn’t always good about foster parents like me.

Let’s be honest. There is a bad apple in every barrel in life. Those bad apples are found all over, and in every corner of society. We both know that those bad apples spoil an entire barrel.

As a foster parent of 14 years, this type of news breaks my heart, in so many ways. As a foster parent of over 50 children, this type of news brings tears to my eyes, and heartache to my soul.

I am not that kind of foster parent.

When a child from foster care comes into my family, and into my home, they become a part of my family, they become an important part of my home. In my house, there is no difference between one of my biological, adoptive and foster children. In truth, there are no labels. They are indeed all my children. Each child is loved with as much love and compassion as I can possibly give. I am like that mamma bear who fights for her cubs. I fight for my foster children with all that I have. It doesn’t always make me popular with the case workers. It doesn’t always make me popular with the birth parents, or the court systems. Yet, that is no matter.

Much, much more of this story at link .....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-john-degarmo/what-you-do-not-know-abou_b_11834646.html

I’m sorry SA, forgive my ignorance but is this post personally about you or a quote from an article Reads to me as its you and bloody hell we all need to take our hats off and bow at your feet for doing this for so many children. No more words just total admiration. My husband and I have spoke for years and years about fostering . He is reluctant as we we struggle enough time wise with our Three and feels we can’t put in what is needed. We both think in a few years when older ones are probably off doing their own thing with drivers licences ETC (thanks purple and green) we may then be in a position to do this

Don’t use your phone in the lightening strikes, we can’t lose you !!

What a lovely post Hybane. Storm is subsiding so I'm back safely thank you ❤️v thanks also Sleep [emoji8]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the Camry station wagon was supposed to be wrecked but given to a neighbour?

Who owns the grey car >?

r0_0_620_349_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3...-car-seized-in-william-tyrrell-investigation/

I’m sorry SA, forgive my ignorance but is this post personally about you or a quote from an article Reads to me as its you and bloody hell we all need to take our hats off and bow at your feet for doing this for so many children. No more words just total admiration. My husband and I have spoke for years and years about fostering . He is reluctant as we we struggle enough time wise with our Three and feels we can’t put in what is needed. We both think in a few years when older ones are probably off doing their own thing with drivers licences ETC (thanks purple and green) we may then be in a position to do this

Oops, sorry. No it is not about me. I only wish I had such a gallant and caring story. I have edited my post to avert that misconception. Sorry about that. :blush:

I will, however, consider helping these unfortunate children when I retire, one day. If I am good enough to do that.

I just posted this series of posts, because I am tired of one person's unfortunate experience (related on SM) affecting so many people's perception of foster carers. And affecting the perception of this case.

I truly hope that all people here read the last story I posted ... A Year In The Life Of A Foster Carer. Perhaps save the link for later, if time does not allow reading it at the moment.

I just watched Karlie speak about William. Poor little love. How someone could do that to a mother is beyond me. Sending prayers of comfort and strength to Karlie tonight x

I just watched Karlie speak about William. Poor little love. How someone could do that to a mother is beyond me. Sending prayers of comfort and strength to Karlie tonight x

One side of the story. Unbalanced.

I noted that she also said the (court) judgement did not bother her.

Only marijuana? The scabs all over her face in one of the pics with the kids were hugely apparent.

Waiting for the rerun to look at the whole picture in more detail.

I will never dispute her pain. I do believe we are hearing things as she sees it (of course, we are).

One side of the story. Unbalanced.

I noted that she also said the (court) judgement did not bother her.

Only marijuana? The scabs all over her face in one of the pics with the kids were hugely apparent.

Waiting for the rerun to look at the whole picture in more detail.

I will never dispute her pain. I do believe we are hearing things as she sees it (of course, we are).

The proof will be in the pudding, I suppose.

Yes, I saw her skin. Prayers regardless. We are all deserving of ‘mercy’.

Her grief was palpable at times but, yes, as your signature says . . .

Hopefully, someone can do a transcript. I can’t at the moment.

Why was the third poi blurred out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed Melissa said William was placed with Foster carers at 9 months. It's always previously reported at 7 or occasionally 8 months.
Not that it makes a difference in the big picture I suppose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably because he is currently on trial and sub-judice would prevent them from ID'ing him.

I thought as much, but he is mentioned every other time, & a google search will expose his involvement in the investigation as a Poi. (As we all know)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The proof will be in the pudding, I suppose.

Yes, I saw her skin. Prayers regardless. We are all deserving of ‘mercy’.

Her grief was palpable at times but, yes, as your signature says . . .

Hopefully, someone can do a transcript. I can’t at the moment.

I don't dispute her grief, and I'm not offering to do a transcript, but just how much mercy does someone deserve?

I agree with your comment about SA's signature - Things are not as they appear to be. Specially on Sunday Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke