Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read ws comments yet just wanted to post my take on the nights efforts first.
was easy to get caught up in her emotions felt a lot of sincerity mixed with copious amounts of porky pies. walked away disappointed overall.
been roaming around social media and am shocked again how people get sucked into the media and agenda pushing.
tonight its all the forster parents are the villians and give the sister back to her bio mum.
for god sake that is simply not helpful to any of them.
Karlie had been declared an unfit mother....all on her own. and she has to take accountability for that.
I am worried about her mental health.
she definitely has won offer the masses tonight .
pretty disgusted with channel 7 for airing such a one sided story. the viewers should have been told her relevant personal criminal history.
its just brainwashing media hype as usual.

Apart from a renewed curiosity, we don’t really learn anything new tonight.

What are reminded of a million dollar reward. What is interesting about that is, unlike other rewards that are contingent on someone being convicted of a crime, in William's case is for his location.

What was the song for Daniel, someone knows something?

What are reminded of a million dollar reward. What is interesting about that is, unlike other rewards that are contingent on someone being convicted of a crime, in William's case is for his location.

I am always reminded of Matthew Leveson, when I note they want William's location.
The reward also offers indemnity from prosecution, for any informant.

Inspector Jubelin said rewards were usually paid out on the arrest and conviction of the offender, but the recovery of William had been added as a condition on this reward.

"If you've got information regarding William's disappearance and you've got concerns that you could be potentially complicit in the offence, by concealing the offence, that offence will be negated the moment you come to police," he said.
"That's a big ticket item that you can consider, if you have been sitting on this information."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...ion-dollar-reward-for-william-tyrrell/7834782

Karlie openly admits to her anxiety. Which she seems to have had for a long time, given she has admitted to self medicating before the birth of her children and not wanting to take prescribed medication.
I wonder if there is not a little bit more to the mental health aspect.
imo

I continue to agree. Something is not right. This is not a healthy face.
And I imagine that it is also make-up covered for the TV programme.

1zn7qy0.jpg

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/39386875/my-william-part-1/

I continue to agree. Something is not right. This is not a healthy face.
And I imagine that it is also make-up covered for the TV programme.

1zn7qy0.jpg

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/39386875/my-william-part-1/

Yeah SA ..a bit of a worry.
What I found concerning was Karlie expressing she would rather be dead and that she was isolating herself.
I really hope someone is keeping a close eye on her because she certainly does not look or sound well.
imo

Yeah SA ..a bit of a worry.
What I found concerning was Karlie expressing she would rather be dead and that she was isolating herself.
I really hope someone is keeping a close eye on her because she certainly does not look or sound well.
imo

Does Karlie have a mum around. I know her Dad accompanied her to court recently but she seems like she really needs a mum at the moment.

One million dollars!

Wouldnt want to take the boy for a walk at the wrong place

Does Karlie have a mum around. I know her Dad accompanied her to court recently but she seems like she really needs a mum at the moment.

Don't know.
Karlie did say they just need their Mum. That is all they need is their Mum. At the end of the interview.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/39386927/my-william-part-3/

I just assumed she was talking about William and his sister.
Maybe there was a bit of what she needs/needed - in her statement.

The boy was removed from the care of his biological parents as a seven-month-old following domestic violence and drug use concerns.
Tyrrell said it wasn’t safe for her children to be around their father Brendan Collins, who was jailed last month, and she thinks there should be better support for family violence victims.

“It wasn’t working and my kids come first, so I had to leave... I don’t want him in their life,” she said.

William’s foster family remains out of the media spotlight as they continue to raise William’s older sister, but Tyrrell wants her daughter back and believes both kids should have stayed with her.

https://thewest.com.au/news/austral...ver-took-her-son-needs-a-bullet-ng-b88763618z

The boy was removed from the care of his biological parents as a seven-month-old following domestic violence and drug use concerns.
Tyrrell said it wasn’t safe for her children to be around their father Brendan Collins, who was jailed last month, and she thinks there should be better support for family violence victims.

“It wasn’t working and my kids come first, so I had to leave... I don’t want him in their life,” she said.

William’s foster family remains out of the media spotlight as they continue to raise William’s older sister, but Tyrrell wants her daughter back and believes both kids should have stayed with her.

https://thewest.com.au/news/austral...ver-took-her-son-needs-a-bullet-ng-b88763618z

BBM. Hmmm first time I have ever heard of falling pregnant without the father actually being there.

BBM. Hmmm first time I have ever heard of falling pregnant without the father actually being there.

:hilarious:

Sorry, don't mean to laugh, but that was funny. And so true!

If Natalie is to be believed, Brendan was staying there. I don't believe he went too far, anyway. Nowhere that a restraining order would not have taken care of, if Karlie was serious about keeping him away.

Probably the most interesting part of an interview which revealed very little...was her evasiveness regarding Brendan. She doesn't want him in her kids lives...but won't really say why.
She blames the foster parents, harsh call coming from her. I was expecting FACS to get the blame.
I don't think she can rely on her own parents to be much support.

They are simply reporting what Karlie said.
You know I noticed that when the police came to ask if William was with her that her son was said to be happily playing in the yard.
It just seems so normal for kids to be playing in the yard just as William and his sister were...imo

Yes I noticed that too, soso. Stood out well and truly after all the discussion & apersions on here about leaving children unattended in their own yards. Also, it was a bit hypocritical, given that she says the FP were responsible for William's disappearance, yet here was her son doing exactly the same thing as William was when he was abducted. Sad. Needing to blame someone. Casting guilt on the wrong people.

Why was William's sister taken by the authorities and placed into foster care and William was left with the bio mum for 8 months or so? Was the sister sexually abused? There must be a reason why the female child was removed. Is Brendan Collins actually Williams bio father. Has this been proven by dna analysis?

Yes If she's going to play the blame game, she really needs to go back to the origins of this story, before the FP were ever involved. What a sad state of affairs. I worry about those other 2 little boys for a number of reasons. I think William's sister is safest and best cared for where she is. I think Karlie needs a lot of intervention and help, but she needs to be ready to accept it.

Probably the most interesting part of an interview which revealed very little...was her evasiveness regarding Brendan. She doesn't want him in her kids lives...but won't really say why.
She blames the foster parents, harsh call coming from her. I was expecting FACS to get the blame.
I don't think she can rely on her own parents to be much support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke