Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was William's sister taken by the authorities and placed into foster care and William was left with the bio mum for 8 months or so? Was the sister sexually abused? There must be a reason why the female child was removed. Is Brendan Collins actually Williams bio father. Has this been proven by dna analysis?

William wasn't born when the sister was taken.

Yes If she's going to play the blame game, she really needs to go back to the origins of this story, before the FP were ever involved. What a sad state of affairs. I worry about those other 2 little boys for a number of reasons. I think William's sister is safest and best cared for where she is. I think Karlie needs a lot of intervention and help, but she needs to be ready to accept it.

The thing that jumped out at me, right near the beginning of the interview, was Karlie saying that the (court) judgement didn't bother her.
Presumably, that is why her lifestyle did not alter. The lifestyle that led the children to being removed.

It sounds as if she may have been very wrapped up in her poor choices, to the point where those poor choices took priority over her children.

It is at that point where the blame for all of this really starts.

Probably the most interesting part of an interview which revealed very little...was her evasiveness regarding Brendan. She doesn't want him in her kids lives...but won't really say why.
She blames the foster parents, harsh call coming from her. I was expecting FACS to get the blame.
I don't think she can rely on her own parents to be much support.

I was a bit confused on her stance about Brendan. On the one hand she said she didn't want him in their lives. At another point she said 'well, he is their dad'. :thinking:

I was a bit confused on her stance about Brendan. On the one hand she said she didn't want him in their lives. At another point she said 'well, he is their dad'. :thinking:

I thought she may have said that to end speculation he isn't the father of all the children?

I thought she may have said that to end speculation he isn't the father of all the children?

I didn't realise anyone was questioning that. I would have thought that was pretty unquestionable. The boys all look so much like him imo.

I didn't realise anyone was questioning that. I would have thought that was pretty unquestionable. The boys all look so much like him imo.

I think it would have been questioned a few times. By her own admission in last night's interview Brendan wasn't there all the time. Not to mention that credible source, Natalie. We know Brendan has been in and out of prison. We also know from many threads back at one stage he had an ABN in both his names so we assume he worked so I daresay there would have been a question of child support raised. https://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?SearchText=64+259+806+699

Choose. I can’t because I don’t know where William is. All that I ‘know’ for sure is that:

’In the midst of Winter, I finally learned there was an endless Summer.’

Farewell my friends. It seems my reason for being here wasn’t William at all but to find a way to get in touch with my own pain at losing everyone in my own family, including my next youngest brother when I was around the same age as William’s older sister. Over half a decade later, I still carried the pain.

Whatever your path through life, William, I wish you a safe journey. Until you and your siblings meet again.

Choose. I can’t because I don’t know where William is. All that I ‘know’ for sure is that:

Farewell my friends. It seems my reason for being here wasn’t William at all but to find a way to get in touch with my own pain at losing everyone in my own family, including my next youngest brother when I was around the same age as William’s older sister. Over half a decade later, I still carried the pain.

Whatever your path through life, William, I wish you a safe journey. Until you and your siblings meet again.

im so sorry for your loss bohemian, keep safe, god bless and give that little girl inside lots of love x

Bless you Bo *advertiser censored* :grouphug:

Totally agree. William is so much like his father.

KT is a mess which is understandable. I hope she is getting help for her anxiety and whatever other issues she has.

Take care, Bo. You will be sadly missed. Sincerely hope you find what you're looking for. I'm sure William's story will always be a part of all of us and our life journeys.

You have been a wonderful part of his story.

so im wondering if there was a vehicle captured side on in the cctv footage with a little bundle strapped into the passenger seat, and the driver of this car hasnt come forward or they know who it is and trying to build a case?
also could the ch 7 interview with kt last night be a strategic move by police and if so what could be the desired outcome?

so im wondering if there was a vehicle captured side on in the cctv footage with a little bundle strapped into the passenger seat, and the driver of this car hasnt come forward or they know who it is and trying to build a case?
also could the ch 7 interview with kt last night be a strategic move by police and if so what could be the desired outcome?

The tennis club is not really a main road? Police might be suggesting they have someone on the camera?

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...79437575f2af0a!8m2!3d-31.6336978!4d152.705871

The tennis club is not really a main road? Police might be suggesting they have someone on the camera?

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...79437575f2af0a!8m2!3d-31.6336978!4d152.705871

The road past Kendall Bottle Shop is also a good route, in the Laurieton/Bonny Hills direction. They were almost immediately asked to retain their CCTV footage from that day. There may be other places along there, as well, that have CCTV. And the CCTV from the tennis courts, of course.

"I think the police side of things, the suspicion, was there straight away," she says.
"Just little things like looking at our CCTV. We were told not to delete anything and that was the next day.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2666642/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

r0wgok.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...1:0x5ed39d0e6c1ba4f9!2m2!1d152.704!2d-31.6322

It was in the best interest of William 'like finding William' that I left I let the carers do everything. I thought it was best. I thought it was the best way, because they are professional and they know what they are doing. I didn't want to go on the news being angry or anything and make things worse.
It didn't mean I didn't love him.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/39402420/william-tyrrells-mother-speaks-out/

Does this mean it could just well have been Karlie in those interviews, appealing for William's return and public information - with us looking at the back of her head?
But she thought it in William's best interest, that the foster parents did the appeals? So she had given her approval. Is that right?

I think it would have been questioned a few times. By her own admission in last night's interview Brendan wasn't there all the time. Not to mention that credible source, Natalie. We know Brendan has been in and out of prison. We also know from many threads back at one stage he had an ABN in both his names so we assume he worked so I daresay there would have been a question of child support raised. https://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?SearchText=64+259+806+699

NSW 2194 17 Sep 2014 (current)
NSW 2194 14 Mar 2012 17 Sep 2014
NSW 2113 09 Aug 2007 14 Mar 2012
NSW 2194 12 Jun 2003 09 Aug 2007
NSW 2194 03 Jun 2003 12 Jun 2003

12th Sept. 2014 William got abducted and 17th Sept. 2014 BC changed his address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke