Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it get shut down? Or did she take a break when it suited her?

I think the decision Karlie made was the right one. Let those that were there caring for William every day and could tell us about William, his personality, his likes his dislikes. What had occurred that morning, what he was wearing. When, how and why the last photo of him was snapped.
imo

I agree, she took breaks when it suited her.
But....I believe she was not allowed to speak out. I think she was effectively gagged and whilst it may have been to do with FACS I have never believed that was the whole reason. I think there are other sides to William's family who wanted William's 'complicated family life' to be kept quiet.
As Catherine Overington said after the interview with the foster parents:
The people who went on TV have a compelling story to tell. It’s the true story of William.

Was it just me or did anyone else notice in the clip of William eating his birthday cake they gave the Ff a sinister laugh - not cool ch 7
Listen to the you tube of William playing guitar. Listen .

Whàngarei;13970381 said:
home video. Of William

Yes I’ve seeen that- what am I listening for ? Your posts are great but a little cryptic

Same as the laugh in the birthday cake video. Not edited imo.

Have been here since 2014 but rarely post. I feel sad that Karlie is not getting the sympathy I think she deserves. Yes, she has made bad choices in her life - the worst, thinking that marijuana is a remedy for anxiety instead of the medication that she says she doesn't like taking but there are plenty of people who use alcohol and illicit drugs the same way. My take on her interview is a girl who is struggling, not knowing where to turn, trying to make people understand that she is not a bad person. Where are her parents? Why does she feel the need to withdraw from people? Because she has been let down by everyone around her? My heart breaks for this young woman who is at the end of her tether. No wonder she lashes out. I don't think she is blaming the fps, just pointing out that they had responsibility for William. True. MOO

Whàngarei;13970393 said:
Yes i heard it prior to any channel 7 coverage. I noted his voice, his laugh .its him unedited as he is au naturale.

Ok get what you are saying, maybe cut to the chase next time ! I personally think they gave his laugh an echo to sound sinister. Have compared the video in its original form and the one from last night and that is how I see it.Anyway not important but it stuck out in my mind at the time

Have been here since 2014 but rarely post. I feel sad that Karlie is not getting the sympathy I think she deserves. Yes, she has made bad choices in her life - the worst, thinking that marijuana is a remedy for anxiety instead of the medication that she says she doesn't like taking but there are plenty of people who use alcohol and illicit drugs the same way. My take on her interview is a girl who is struggling, not knowing where to turn, trying to make people understand that she is not a bad person. Where are her parents? Why does she feel the need to withdraw from people? Because she has been let down by everyone around her? My heart breaks for this young woman who is at the end of her tether. No wonder she lashes out. I don't think she is blaming the fps, just pointing out that they had responsibility for William. True. MOO

She has my sympathy, I felt great empathy for her,it’s her child and he is missing. Her torment must be horrendous. However someone in her situation as a single mother would have free access to doctors and prescribed medicine to help her. It’s her choice to pay and smoke pot which is obviously illegal.

I think your post is exactly the purpose of the interview. Sympathy.

(Said with a smile, because I think you make good points while I think there is more to it, and it is lovely to have you post :) )

Sorry to ask this as I should know but have a very bad working memory. BS is in court now for the abuse of the little girls in NSW. What again is the Victorian case ? Again so sorry to ask as it’s all here but can someone refresh ?

Well, so far he is only showing for today in this week's schedule. May be at the end of the trial? They said about three weeks, and this is the third week.

It would be particularly useful if MSM could post a vid/pic of her and him leaving court this week/next week (after the verdict/sentencing/whatever) or a pic of just her leaving, if that is the case. :D

11bkx3q.jpg

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ate%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22ASC%22%7D%7D%7D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member