Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently, she cannot make up her mind then. Like so many other things she was ambivalent about in the Ch7 interview.

Agree. My point being the gag order is mentioned but not who it is enforcing it.

Who owns the grey car? Who had access to a grey car? Any family members want a million dollars? Grey car out front your place?

cache.php

https://www.macleayargus.com.au/sto...-car-seized-in-william-tyrrell-investigation/

Just something I wanted to clarify on this. We know they went up a day early, so that was Thursday? Yet William disappeared on Friday. So on Friday he was supposed to be there anyway if I understand correctly?
So although it was morning, if someone knew he was coming and wanted to snatch him and/or his sister, Friday morning would have been the time to start sitting and waiting for that opportunity? Or possibly driving by waiting for the opportunity?
Do I have that right?

That would depend. Were the original plans to go there Friday after work, or after leaving work a little early? But instead they upped it by one day.
I do not think that we can assume that they were leaving on Friday morning.
All the reports say 'a day early'. A full day early?

Just something I wanted to clarify on this. We know they went up a day early, so that was Thursday? Yet William disappeared on Friday. So on Friday he was supposed to be there anyway if I understand correctly?
So although it was morning, if someone knew he was coming and wanted to snatch him and/or his sister, Friday morning would have been the time to start sitting and waiting for that opportunity? Or possibly driving by waiting for the opportunity?
Do I have that right?

Thursday was a grandma surprise. We don't know what FGM said to POI about getting washing machine fixed. I have the grandkids coming, which POI knows indirectly. (Phone conversation narrative crucial in understanding context)

Arrives Thrusday night, WT gone 9.12am next morning, POI drives past police search at 11.20am

We don't know closing time of assembly. 8.40AM TO 10 AM?

So much easier if everyone didn't know everyone from different towns.

When was the FF going back to Sydney? Sunday?

Just trying to eliminate the theory that it was opportunistic.

I think that if they were scheduled to arrive early on Friday, grandma may not have (presumably) said that Friday morning was okay for the washing machine repair. Unless she said it would be okay very early on Friday.

The 63-year-old became a focus of investigations after police learned he was due to fix a washing machine at William's grandmother's house about the time the toddler disappeared.
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

Thursday was a grandma surprise. We don't know what FGM said to POI about getting washing machine fixed. I have the grandkids coming, which POI knows indirectly. (Phone conversation narrative crucial in understanding context)

Arrives Thrusday night, WT gone 9.12am next morning, POI drives past police search at 11.20am

So much easier if everyone didn't know everyone from different towns.

When was the FF going back to Sydney? Sunday?

You are quoting your times from an incorrect source. You appear to be looking at a front page of a publication that contains an article about a search, several months later.

William was gone around 10:30am. Spedding was not seen driving past anywhere (that we know of) at 11:20am.
His alibi remains unconfirmed, in MSM, for that morning.

I think that if they were scheduled to arrive early on Friday, grandma may not have (presumably) said that Friday morning was okay for the washing machine repair. Unless she said it would be okay very early on Friday.

The 63-year-old became a focus of investigations after police learned he was due to fix a washing machine at William's grandmother's house about the time the toddler disappeared.
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

What time did fm phone BS about the part? I am thinking that would have confirmed the family had arrived in Kendall.

Going back Sunday?

Saturday would have been their only chance before William went back to Sydney and FGM sold house.

That leaves Saturday as a tight window to do what happened. One day and he was heading back to Sydney.

Kind of slims the window of opportunistic passer by. Not saying it wasn't opportunistic that someone had planned to be there to fix a machine.

But the two cars police point out are suspicious. No one saw the machine mans car in the street or around.

What time did fm phone BS about the part? I am thinking that would have confirmed they had arrived in Kendall.

FGM could have said the grandkids are coming, I need machine fixed when she first spoke to washing machine repair man.

It was only the Friday night surprise, FGM thought the grandkids coming Saturday morning. Cars turned up Saturday morning.

FGM could have said the grandkids are coming, I need machine fixed when she first spoke to washing machine repair man.

It was only the Friday night surprise, FGM thought the grandkids coming Saturday morning.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Going back Sunday?

Saturday would have been their only chance before William went back to Sydney and FGM sold house.

That leaves Saturday as a tight window to do what happened. One day and he was heading back to Sydney.

Kind of slims the window of opportunistic passer by. Not saying it wasn't opportunistic that someone had planned to be there to fix a machine.

But the two cars police point out are suspicious. No one saw the machine mans car in the street or around.

There are many assumptions in this post.

1. We do not know how many times the family would visit grandma before she moved. She may have needed further help in sorting and packing.

2. Your days are incorrect. They were supposed to arrive some time on Friday.

3. The two cars may or may not be suspicious. We have wondered if they were even there, they were not mentioned until over a year later, or if they were a tactic by police so they could search similar cars that were of interest to them.

4. We do not know where, when, or if Spedding's vehicle was seen that morning. It is unreported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ma1love