Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to look back through the threads, because we talked about it further back somewhere, and had the links at that time.

I wonder if MSM has been cleaned up a bit, due to subjudice in both of the trials.

A have a vague memory of a female magistrate presiding over Spedding's last Victorian mention, and her saying it would be early March ... once the NSW matter had concluded. There were some difficulties with his bail conditions, and adjustments that had to be made for him to attend court in Victoria.

If I have time and inclination, I will see if I can find anything back in our threads.

Much appreciated SA. All I can find is bail conditions for his NSW charges. And the same as you have stated above I do recall reading about it. Would be good to have confirmation that the NSW has finished and now should be moving on to VIC case, when and where etc. Will keep looking. Something will turn up eventually. :thinking:

If you guys can't find a listing for the Ballarat hearing, it may be that the girls are making up their minds whether or not to continue after the NSW result.

If you guys can't find a listing for the Ballarat hearing, it may be that the girls are making up their minds whether or not to continue after the NSW result.
I really hope not . The nsw result though is not yet really known is it ?

I hope not.

In looking back at the MSM I can find, it seems there are other adult offenders involved, and other children. The articles I am reading say that they involve one of the girls from the NSW case.

VicPol gave the investigation an 'Operation' name, so presumably it is much larger than just Spedding.

I am not convinced that the charges relate to both of the NSW case girls, I think they relate to one of them, and others.

Court documents show the charges were laid after NSW police referred evidence to their Victorian counterparts last year, prompting an investigation that was codenamed Operation Overgrazing.
“There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child sex offences,” the court documents state.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...s/news-story/8bd24db24b0d259dc5ab2c664551e76a

Spedding, 65, is facing seven charges of indecent assault children in Victoria between 1983 and 1987.
The court heard some of the Victorian charges mirror those Spedding faces in NSW and involve one of the same complainants.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...l-spedding-will-try-to-stop-nsw-trial/7669984

Court documents show Victorian police have charged Spedding with multiple child sexual abuse offences, including various counts of indecent assault and sexual intercourse with children between 1983 and 1985.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ictorian-court-next-year-20161020-gs6kns.html

Completely agree SA

Me too, and I really question why these victims would put themselves through the horrific process if their allegations were not true. What would their motivation be .

Me too, and I really question why these victims would put themselves through the horrific process if their allegations were not true. What would their motivation be .
Agreed.
I guess I could rattle off a few reasons, revenge, compensation, delusions, attention, pressure/intimidation to do it by others etc etc (just speculating here)... However if you were that way inclined you would have to be pretty convincing and have some evidence to back up the claims to even have charges laid and trials heard. That would take a lot of effort in itself. I have more faith that our police and justice system would weed these types of people out very quickly. On top of that I don't believe there would be many people prepared to go and put themselves through the process to be honest unless it was true or believed to be true i guess. It would be a rare occurrence... all IMOO of course.. The only other thing I can think of is being brainwashed basically by others to believe something happened that didn't. Which again I would think would be rare. Just trying to think of things a defence team would come up with.
But in these cases, no, I personally don't see a motivation to make up allegations that were not true. Would take a tonne of courage and more to stand up and seek justice.

Agreed.
I guess I could rattle off a few reasons, revenge, compensation, delusions, attention, pressure/intimidation to do it by others etc etc (just speculating here)... However if you were that way inclined you would have to be pretty convincing and have some evidence to back up the claims to even have charges laid and trials heard. That would take a lot of effort in itself. I have more faith that our police and justice system would weed these types of people out very quickly. On top of that I don't believe there would be many people prepared to go and put themselves through the process to be honest unless it was true or believed to be true i guess. It would be a rare occurrence... all IMOO of course.. The only other thing I can think of is being brainwashed basically by others to believe something happened that didn't. Which again I would think would be rare. Just trying to think of things a defence team would come up with.
But in these cases, no, I personally don't see a motivation to make up allegations that were not true. Would take a tonne of courage and more to stand up and seek justice.
Yes I agree, thanks

For a "long time" police have known about these cars but have now, almost 12 months after William disappeared, released the information to the public. "There is a strategy behind when we release information," Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said.
"Appeals to the public is only one method in the way we get information."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...nths-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html

I wonder if this is so people don't destroy or alter the cars if the owners don't think they're suspected or have been seen. Hmm.

Once again treading into victim blaming of cleared family.

here we go again with the hypocrisy.

mention the "cleared " foster family here and boom your silenced immediately.

but mention the 'ALSO CLEARED" bio family and it is open for business.

and just because KT has been in the media for unrelated to Williams disappearance events seems to be a sneaky leg up around here.

its either off limits because the two families are cleared or we talk about them both.

the double standards here are truly laughable,

and just because KT has been in the media for unrelated to Williams disappearance events seems to be a sneaky leg up around here.

its either off limits because the two families are cleared or we talk about them both.

It's good that you find it funny, k-mac. Because it is something that needs to be taken up with the mods, not us.

We can speak about whatever is in MSM. We all know that. Reminders to abide by the TOS simply stops the thread from being closed down and/or TOs for any members.

We all want to stick around for William.

It's good that you find it funny, k-mac. Because it is something that needs to be taken up with the mods, not us.

We can speak about whatever is in MSM. We all know that. Reminders to abide by the TOS simply stops the thread from being closed down and/or TOs for any members.

We all want to stick around for William.

Karlie is due in court on Monday to be sentenced for her assault charge and there is also a mention, for the cannabis possession I assume .

There will be MSM reports and there will be discussion as permitted by TOS............

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ate%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22ASC%22%7D%7D%7D

Just so happens that the FF appear to have been giving WT & his sister a lovely life, & have not been sentenced to a custodial sentence or in the MSM for spitting in the face of police or up on drugs charges.................how many chances do they need before these so called parents actually parent............::tantrum:

Does anyone remember to what extent Dunbogan was searched, especially bodies of water and parkland/wilderness?

Does anyone remember to what extent Dunbogan was searched, especially bodies of water and parkland/wilderness?

I haven't read about one single search in that area. Just residents being spoken with.

Even when they searched Derek Nichols home, it sounds as if he may have been living in Kendall at the time of the search. Not in Dunbogan where he was apparently living when William disappeared.

Nichols, a former Anglican priest, who previously lived near William’s grandmother, was convicted of indecently assaulting a boy in Tasmania in 1987.
He was visited by NSW police who searched his home in 2015 due to his status as a registered sex offender living in the area.

Nichols has told News Corp he was not involved in William’s disappearance.
“I was living in Kendall and the police came to see me because I was on the child protection register,” he said in January.
http://www.themercury.com.au/news/s...t/news-story/6d92824741419afda73880618064b03d
Mr Nichols said he was on the child protection register for crimes committed in Victoria. He said he was living in Dunbogan when William went missing and said he did not know anybody connected to the case.
It is the second time the tiny town of Dunbogan, south of Port Macquarie, has been provided as an alibi to police.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/e7ccdee6cf0c9a405d186956a0f96992

You would think that as Spedding claims to have been there that afternoon, that the area would have been searched extensively. But maybe not.

And I will forerver be concerned about this .... likely that police are concerned about it, too. For a variety of reasons - the search for William, and so that every (other) sex offender can be discounted, being among those reasons.

BBM

There were more than 20 people on the child protection register in the area directly surrounding the Kendall home of William Tyrrell’s grandmother.

Police spoke to all of them but not all have had their homes searched.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/e7ccdee6cf0c9a405d186956a0f96992
January 2, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member