Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha .... oops. You're right. :)

Didn't we see somewhere that it was likely to be early March this year? I can't find the link now.

Lol ... I really did think there was mention of March this year, but can't find the link either. We might have been dreaming...:D
Anyways, it is was not the 30th because that is Good Friday.

I am not sure about the DNA evidence in Daniel's case. It took 8 years for them to test for it. I wonder about the integrity of the tape samples after 8 years. Does it degrade after time, if it is just hair? We all know that skin and hair both degrade after time.

It was an appalling lapse by an Inspector who apparently did not believe in Cowan's guilt at the time.

DNA samples taken from the car belonging to Daniel Morcombe's killer were not examined for eight years, a coronial inquest into the schoolboy's disappearance has heard.
When asked why DNA testing was not done on the hair found in the car, Inspector Pobar said technology at the time was laborious and often yielded little results.
"Almost a decade has passed before those tape lifts were eventually examined and everyone to their own judgement but from our perspective that's far too long," Mr Morcombe said.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-...rder-evidence-ignored-for-eight-years/8122904

I might be thinking of fingerprints or anything obvious (blood?). Cowan had said he'd got him in the car and he handnt left anything.

Can't believe they didn't go through the car with a fine tooth comb and test it! Unreal. It just goes to show.

I might be thinking of fingerprints or anything obvious (blood?). Cowan had said he'd got him in the car and he handnt left anything.

Can't believe they didn't go through the car with a fine tooth comb and test it! Unreal. It just goes to show.

Yes, there were some big stuff-ups in Daniel's case.

I think there have been some stuff-ups in William's case, too. I personally think they waited far too long to test Spedding's vehicles, his clothes, his shoes, his properties. He had 4 months to clean and clean.

Lord knows why it took so long. I think there may have been a 'go softly' approach initially, judging by a remark made by the Inspector that there could be repercussions if they were wrong.

We will never know, however, until inquest time. Whenever that may be.

Maybe they need to get TJ drunk again, and then have a yarn to him. That could be interesting.

Yes, there were some big stuff-ups in Daniel's case.

I think there have been some stuff-ups in William's case, too. I personally think they waited far too long to test Spedding's vehicles, his clothes, his shoes, his properties. He had 4 months to clean and clean.

Lord knows why it took so long. I think there may have been a 'go softly' approach initially, judging by a remark made by the Inspector that there could be repercussions if they were wrong.

We will never know, however, until inquest time. Whenever that may be.

His alibi was also quite flimsy. (The audacity of using a "drug dealer" as his alibi!) That the police happily accepted at first.

TJ and BS's alibis seem equally flimsy.

Wonder if they found any evidence of its use (hopefully not in relation to William) on any of the computers that they seized.

also the creep who made the mentioned destruction video also said things about wt while he was in prison i think?

Now here is something interesting. The group that started up GAPA in Port Macquarie are United Burnside. United Burnside just happen to be one of the non government accreditted agencies tgat FACS use for a particular postcode linked to foster parents. There are 10 such non govt agencies listed for that postcode area that provide fostering services. I now wonder which one the foster parents went though.

http://www.fosteringnsw.com.au/foster-care-agency-directory/?dosrch=1&q=&wpbdp_view=search&listingfields%5B21%5D=2071&listingfields%5B25%5D%5B%5D=noit oaste.

Now here is something interesting. The group that started up GAPA in Port Macquarie are United Burnside. United Burnside just happen to be one of the non government accreditted agencies tgat FACS use for a particular postcode linked to foster parents. There are 10 such non govt agencies listed for that postcode area that provide fostering services. I now wonder which one the foster parents went though.

http://www.fosteringnsw.com.au/fost...stingfields[21]=2071&listingfields[25][]=noit oaste.

Non- government - there's the difference.

Yes, akin to a coffee shop and school assembly.

His alibi was also quite flimsy. (The audacity of using a "drug dealer" as his alibi!) That the police happily accepted at first.

TJ and BS's alibis seem equally flimsy.

What a shame TJ and PB have sullied the name of GAPA.

Non- government - there's the difference.

There are no govt agencies all non govt. And uniting burnside are also based in port macquarie. Be interesting to see if any poi had a contact there. Maybe browse through files they would not normally have access to.

I looked this morning. Spedding was not on the court list yet.

Committal is supposed to be 30th March, according to this article. Unless he waives committal again. (ETA Please ignore this sentence and link, soso just pointed out to me that this was in 2017 :) )

Magistrate Mark Stratmann adjourned the committal mention until March 30 next year, but told the lawyer this was the last time he will be excused from attending court.

The new offences are alleged to have occurred in Clarendon near Ballarat and other locations across regional Victoria.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/4240094/alleged-paedophile-spedding-to-face-court-next-year/

Thank you, yeah thats all I could find too, but thought I would ask in case I missed something. Seems that the NSW trial is over whatever the outcome is. Still extremely horrific charges to be faced in Victoria 2018 sometime after the conclusion of the NSW trial. So he had bail conditions for the NSW charges, I would assume there would be similar for the Vic charges but I can't seem to find anything about that either. Hopefully some news in the pipelines soon. Ballarat, so much evil being uncovered, too many children hurt. Sickening

Thank you, yeah thats all I could find too, but thought I would ask in case I missed something. Seems that the NSW trial is over whatever the outcome is. Still extremely horrific charges to be faced in Victoria 2018 sometime after the conclusion of the NSW trial. So he had bail conditions for the NSW charges, I would assume there would be similar for the Vic charges but I can't seem to find anything about that either. Hopefully some news in the pipelines soon.

I'd have to look back through the threads, because we talked about it further back somewhere, and had the links at that time.

I wonder if MSM has been cleaned up a bit, due to subjudice in both of the trials.

A have a vague memory of a female magistrate presiding over Spedding's last Victorian mention, and her saying it would be early March ... once the NSW matter had concluded. There were some difficulties with his bail conditions, and adjustments that had to be made for him to attend court in Victoria.

If I have time and inclination, I will see if I can find anything back in our threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya