Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Soso I knew he rated a mention in the motion. So that leaves no doubt he was a member of GAPA I guess as he would be unable to move a motion if we were not. Although of course if you are familiar with the WWCC process it is not infallible and relies on the person inputting the data and record-keeping to ensure they have everyone on their database.

Certainly not infallible.
Which does make you wonder about the timing of BS stepping down due to family reasons.

Ann Battishall is GAPA president by May 2014.

http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/...-grandparents/

Phase-in schedule

Authorised carers - 15 June 2013 - 31 March 2014.

https://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au.../FS2_phaseinschedule_Feb2018.pdf.aspx?Embed=Y

Makes you wonder about BS check, given the mother of the children in his care had raised concerns, about 18 months prior to the wwcc deadline - with facs.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...am-tyrrell-disappearance-20151002-gk03hc.html

While police were investigating Mr Spedding, they were led to GAPA, which they believed had members who knew Mr Spedding.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...g/news-story/2a8a51819720492213582b8d70dc61da

Spedding led police to gapa evidently ... not gapa to BS.

Do you have a link to substantiate these wild allegations?

sorry foster grandmother. I think it plausible she could be a member of gapa. she was a long serving and involved member of Kendall and Port Macquarie communities. she may have needed support from like minded people of similar age group involved in the fostering process. if she wasnt a member of gapa it is certainly highly likely her acquaintances and associates were. innocent sharing of family information would not in your wildest dreams lead to such a tragic consequence.

Very astute, SA. I've been wondering about certain familial / friendship connections for some time. Right now I feel sickened to think that a lovely old lady is being used as a target for vile accusations and assertions, based on absolutely nothing. And the foster parents. How many times do they have to be cleared by police?!!!! I feel so sorry for them - my heart breaks and to think they have to sustain such vile allegations. I thought it was against WS TOS.

There is a horrible, spiteful page on SM that spews this kind of lewd, nasty fantasy. I notice every time that we start talking about the realities of this crime, real POIs, things based on some kind of facts, the only facts that we have heard and can use in our speculation and theories ... a deflection ensues.

Yes, so why cover for him re coffees and school assemblies? It's high time she came clean.

and even more concerning is the person you trust the most the person that is the father or mother of your children the person that lays next to you in your warm cosy bed. the person that is in your mind, kind sweet and considerate may have a very very dark very very dirty pure evil secret!

Seriously?? Jones was in charge of the Working With Children checks?? They sure had that group all wrapped up, didn't they? Wow.

Yes, there was a reason that police turned their attention to the other Grandparents/Kinship Care group, as well. :thinking:

where does it say Jones was in charge of working with children checks?

Yes, so why cover for him re coffees and school assemblies? It's high time she came clean.

if you are referring to speddings wifey i personally have not read anything in the media that says she has come out with a statement about having coffee etc with her husband on that day. it is youngberry who made those assertions.

or strategy used by police, and ive wondered if the 000 call was a police scripted re enactment of the original, for the public to hear

highly skilled and highly regarded police officers do not get involved with deceitful behaviour like you are alluding to. what you are saying without saying it is that DCI Jubelin has acted in a deceitful manner and fed false information to the press and the public. get real. i am sure defence counsels would have a picnic with that scenario. do you really think DCI Jubelin is going to risk his career and reputation like that. for goodness sake step away from the keyboard.

I may be confused by the many true crimes stories I have watched and read about, but can a wife give evidence against a husband in Australia.

I’m not confused , perhaps you are. Tony Jones was a member of GAPA

unless it is verified by GAPA i will not comment. there are far too many errors in the media reports about this case. and if it turns out he was a member of the wauhchope or wellington groups then it still doesn't mean he was in charge of police checks. if he was a member and I reiterate IF how did he pass a police check when he had an extensive criminal history beforehand. and IF he was a member was he caring for grandchildren because according to you and your tribe you had to be a fostering grandparent to be a member of GAPA.

if you are referring to speddings wifey i personally have not read anything in the media that says she has come out with a statement about having coffee etc with her husband on that day. it is youngberry who made those assertions.

Nor do I remember her mentioning coffee.

Just -

Mrs Spedding said she knew that her husband was innocent.

“I have no worries about them going through everything because I knew they wouldn’t find anything belonging to William,” Mrs Spedding said.

‘No involvement’

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/6d94cf0b183fb09f927bc96e3d67ce58

” Ms Spedding said after the hearing, while declining to answer further questions.

“I’ll have a lot to say later, when I’m ready.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...d/news-story/60e517cfba665cfb3adc60b763b674d4

unless it is verified by GAPA i will not comment. there are far too many errors in the media reports about this case. and if it turns out he was a member of the wauhchope or wellington groups then it still doesn't mean he was in charge of police checks. if he was a member and I reiterate IF how did he pass a police check when he had an extensive criminal history beforehand. and IF he was a member was he caring for grandchildren because according to you and your tribe you had to be a fostering grandparent to be a member of GAPA.

I don’t know, maybe because his paedophile mate was pres

Nor do I remember her mentioning coffee.

Just -

Mrs Spedding said she knew that her husband was innocent.

“I have no worries about them going through everything because I knew they wouldn’t find anything belonging to William,” Mrs Spedding said.

‘No involvement’

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/6d94cf0b183fb09f927bc96e3d67ce58

” Ms Spedding said after the hearing, while declining to answer further questions.

“I’ll have a lot to say later, when I’m ready.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...d/news-story/60e517cfba665cfb3adc60b763b674d4

that reference does not show she supported youngberry's assertion. william spedding has never uttered a word publicly either re buzz cafe and school award ceremony. only youngberry has and later speddings son. was this his bio son or margaret son.

merely stating your husband is innocent can lead to no inference that she supported a currently unverified alibi put out by her cousins husband youngberry. red herrings seem bountiful in this tragic event.

what did youngberry do for a crust after leaving the army when he headed to queensland.

who was margaret's 1st husband.

highly skilled and highly regarded police officers do not get involved with deceitful behaviour like you are alluding to. what you are saying without saying it is that DCI Jubelin has acted in a deceitful manner and fed false information to the press and the public. get real. i am sure defence counsels would have a picnic with that scenario. do you really think DCI Jubelin is going to risk his career and reputation like that. for goodness sake step away from the keyboard.

yikes!!!

That is why I pointed out the possibility of voluntary full time grandparent carers.

If they were a member of gapa - which in imo they would have been entitled to be.
The updated wwcc check would have applied just because they were members of gapa.

PB in his radio interview speaks of grandparents being full time carers of their grandchildren - but not being paid.

http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/rn/podca...30104_0905.mp3

Great to hear another's theory, jessicalouise. Thanks for posting. :)

I agree about people compartmentalising, to avoid facing the possible truth that theiir loved one is guilty of a heinous crime. Margaret felt the need to see a clairvoyant to 'confirm' Spedding's non-involvement. So she must have more than one little inkling that he is involved. imo

I watched a show the other night about the murder of Carol Ann Park (years ago in England). The 3rd wife of the husband who murdered Carol Ann, remains loyal to the murderer to this day.

Is it because they do not want to admit to themselves that they have a murderer/child sex abuser for a spouse? Don't want to shake their own reality? Don't want to turn their whole world upside down? Despite the fact that their spouse has turned many other people's world upside down ... and, in this case, a little innocent boy is missing.

This kind of denial may be almost the ultimate in selfish thinking.

I think for some people the thought is so horrific and they're so naive anyway that it wouldn't enter their mind their spouse could be capable of it because it doesn't match up with the image said spouse generally presents to the world.
Not saying BS is on par, but i look at the example of Gary Ridgway. Apparently no one would have suspected him.

The other type is someone who has an inkling but doesnt care or protects spouse because they don't want their way of life ruined. Said spouse being an income stream. Not knowing how they'd cope without them etc.

The police in William's case must have so many people to investigate. It must be so time consuming. Made especially harder when there is no body or no found child. They can't charge if they don't have sufficient evidence. Look at the Daniel Morcombe case. They suspected Cowan, but no DNA was left in Cowan's vehicle. By pure chance.

Well, she hasn't denied it to my knowledge. And you'd think she would if she knew he was innocent but was somewhere else. IMO

The friend said Mr Spedding then went to go meet his wife for coffee at Buzz Cafe,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member