Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets hope someone from Karlies extended family will step in this time to take care of her boys.

Yes, kiwi, William’s little brothers need love and care from someone. They have experienced so much heartache as a result of William’s disappearance and their parents’ relationship breaking down. Now their Mum is in hospital. My heart breaks for those two little boys. It seems they have lost everything.

I guess that would depend on whether it is a voluntary or involuntary admission.

Disclaimer
The legal and other information contained in this Section is up to date to 30 January 2015.

3D.2: Involuntary patients in private hospitals
Private hospitals can treat involuntary patients under the Mental Healh Act 2007 (NSW). To do so, the NSW Government must have approved designated the private hospital for this purpose.There are currently no private hospitals in NSW with approval to treat involuntary patients under the Mental Health Act 2007 (NSW).

The same procedure applies for you to be made an involuntary patient in a private hospital as in a public hospital.

3D.3: Behaviour in a private hospital
If a private hospital does not like the way you are behaving, it is allowed to ask you to leave. Private hospitals are less likely to be tolerant of what they consider to be disruptive behaviour than public hospitals. Arranging admission to another private facility in these circumstances is likely to be difficult, however unfairly you think the first hospital has treated you. The only alternative could be to be admitted to a public psychiatric hospital or unit.

http://mhrm.mhcc.org.au/chapter-3/3d.aspx#3|D|2

Either way, it’s a sad, sad situation for everyone concerned; especially William’s little brothers.

Either way, it’s a sad, sad situation for everyone concerned; especially William’s little brothers.

Children grow up and one day may know the full extent of this trail of devastation.
How it will effect them individually, only time will tell.
I’m sure without correct professionals in place I’m betting complex post traumatic disorder will rear it’s ugly head one day, if it’s not already affecting some.

https://www.healio.com/psychiatry/j...0}/complex-trauma-in-children-and-adolescents

And so the cycle begins again.

Complex trauma exposure results in a loss of core capacities for self-regulation and interpersonal relatedness. Children exposed to complex trauma often experience lifelong problems that place them at risk for additional trauma exposure and cumulative impairment (eg, psychiatric and addictive disorders; chronic medical illness; legal, vocational, and family problems). These problems may extend from childhood through adolescence and into adulthood (van der Kolk, see page 401).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Children grow up and one day may know the full extent of this trail of devastation.
I’m sure without correct professionals in place I’m betting complex post traumatic disorder will rear it’s ugly head one day, if it’s not already affecting some.

https://www.healio.com/psychiatry/j...0}/complex-trauma-in-children-and-adolescents

Complex trauma exposure results in a loss of core capacities for self-regulation and interpersonal relatedness. Children exposed to complex trauma often experience lifelong problems that place them at risk for additional trauma exposure and cumulative impairment (eg, psychiatric and addictive disorders; chronic medical illness; legal, vocational, and family problems). These problems may extend from childhood through adolescence and into adulthood (van der Kolk, see page 401).

BBM. It already does ;(

ETA.

Further reading:

http://www.traumacenter.org/

I know two nurses who work there but they’ll refuse to speak about patients.

That’s the type of professionals they are and speaks volumes of why I regard their friendship.

Karlie will be in good hands.

Most MH nurses are a grand lot. Put up with so much **** from patients, their families and psychs alike. There at the coalface. How they manage to do it with such compassion day after day, I don’t know. Lots coming out here to work as agency nurses from Ireland at the moment. Bless their hearts.

@ tgy I think you underestimate the strength and resilience of trauma survivors. #weareinvincible

From where I sit, a whole more complex cycle is starting for those little children. All of the children may now be in foster care, for all we know. Unable to be homed with their mother.

I can only think that if W4W had just quit with their pursuit of FACS, if Karlie had not been exposed to the melodrama and media, maybe things would not be turning out quite this way.

I hope that is put on the consideration list. For the sake of all the children involved.

From where I sit, a whole more complex cycle is starting for those little children. All of the children may now be in foster care, for all we know. Unable to be homed with their mother.

I can only think that if W4W had just quit with their pursuit of FACS, if Karlie had not been exposed to the melodrama and media, maybe things would not be turning out quite this way.

I hope that is put on the consideration list. For the sake of all the children involved.

It IS the children I care ultimately about because it’s they who suffer because of the parents actions.
IMO Karlie was blessed with anonymity, like the FF and so were ALL the children.
ALL THE CHILDREN should have been able to walk freely. It’s them who will suffer. Mark my words.
If it weren’t for the legal exposure no-one would’ve known about the incident with the police and MSM wouldn’t have been allowed to publish the court appearances with kids in tow.

Adults make bad decisions and the kiddies are the ones who suffer then, now and into the future.
They don’t know what their future is.

IMO The Complex Trauma will be apart of their DNA and follow these kiddies throughout their lives.

:thinking:
The sins of the FOUR fathers.

Bradley Morcombe, Daniel's twin brother
(Excerpt Victim impact statement read by lawyer in court on his behalf)

I will never [forget] the first night of his disappearance. I slept in bed with Mum and Dad and it was the worst night imaginable. We hardly slept at all, and we were all very distraught.

Returning to school was tough. I struggled with the attention. Everyone was very supportive and kind, but I could never be that boy in the background anymore. I completely lost my way academically. My grades suffered and I lacked concentration at school.

This caused me not to return after grade 11. I could no longer handle the focus on me and the attention of being Daniel's brother at school, at home, or anywhere I went. I have become very withdrawn.

I had ambitions of going on to university and becoming a pilot, but all these dreams eventually fall apart. I am not the person I could have been. I am consistently angry and battle mood swings.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-14/morcombe-victim-impact-statements/5321678

The mood seems to be getting very maudlin. Would anyone care to join me by the pool for a Lemon, Lime & Bitters? If not, BYOG.

We can regroup and head off on another ****ing wild goose chase later.

Attachments

• BC1B03E5-CA2F-4CA9-830F-EFD5C2729CD8.jpeg
    BC1B03E5-CA2F-4CA9-830F-EFD5C2729CD8.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 18
It IS the children I care ultimately about because it’s they who suffer because of the parents actions.
IMO Karlie was blessed with anonymity, like the FF and so were ALL the children.
ALL THE CHILDREN should have been able to walk freely. It’s them who will suffer. Mark my words.
If it weren’t for the legal exposure no-one would’ve known about the incident with the police and MSM wouldn’t have been allowed to publish the court appearances with kids in tow.

Adults make bad decisions and the kiddies are the ones who suffer then, now and into the future.
They don’t know what their future is.

IMO The Complex Trauma will be apart of their DNA and follow these kiddies throughout their lives.

:thinking:
The sins of the FOUR fathers.

It’s not a fait accompli, tgy, for those children by any means. There are those who break the cycle, no matter how great the odds. Remember what ‘they’ say. ‘ It ain’t over until the [deleted due to PC] Lady sings.’

It’s not a fait accompli, tgy, for those children by any means. There are those who break the cycle, no matter how great the odds. Remember what ‘they’ say. ‘ It ain’t over until the [deleted due to PC] Lady sings.’

Yes Bo many many rise to break the cycle but I’m saying is with professional guidance the children may excel but if it is swept under the rug then the emotions will percolate within.

These kiddies, all kiddies need stability, routine, praise and mostly love.

Simples? I wish.

Bradley Morcombe, Daniel's twin brother
(Excerpt Victim impact statement read by lawyer in court on his behalf)

I will never [forget] the first night of his disappearance. I slept in bed with Mum and Dad and it was the worst night imaginable. We hardly slept at all, and we were all very distraught.

Returning to school was tough. I struggled with the attention. Everyone was very supportive and kind, but I could never be that boy in the background anymore. I completely lost my way academically. My grades suffered and I lacked concentration at school.

This caused me not to return after grade 11. I could no longer handle the focus on me and the attention of being Daniel's brother at school, at home, or anywhere I went. I have become very withdrawn.

I had ambitions of going on to university and becoming a pilot, but all these dreams eventually fall apart. I am not the person I could have been. I am consistently angry and battle mood swings.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-14/morcombe-victim-impact-statements/5321678

I am really pleased Bradley is married with a toddler son and hope he finds some happiness for the rest of his life despite the horrendous tragedy he and his family have endured. I have a great deal of respect for the Morcombe family.

The mood seems to be getting very maudlin. Would anyone care to join me by the pool for a Lemon, Lime & Bitters? If not, BYOG.

We can regroup and head off on another ****ing wild goose chase later.

BYOG? I’ll bring my Prescribed chocolate milkshake. Shaken not stirred.

Lovin’ you Doc Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members