Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And his responders too. Shows the intellect of some some twits that don’t realise what they put out there and who sees it ! I’d love to comment but won’t sacrifice myself as some of these people are bad news

The guy that runs it has a rap sheet longer than TJ's - that's huge. :shame:

The guy that runs it has a rap sheet longer than TJ's - that's huge. :shame:

He sure does.Silly idiots only respond on that page , can’t believe one of them got her day in court !

And as cliched as it sounds- someone knows and they are as accountable as the actual perpetrator/s

Hiya Hbayne. I have made numerous reports to crime stoppers about someone i suspect could be involved. I'm so unsure, but it's a possibility given the time frame & location. Initially i gave my name only (not his, so it was not even anonymous) due to fear - & thinking when/if they approach me - then I will know & can then protect myself from him. Got no phone call - nothing. Then my psychologist reports him about a month later (with his name) & still nothing. All of this reporting was to crime stoppers (which i have read since have about a 2% success rate!) I don't know what to do really. I only suspect. But that's exactly what they asked for - if you suspect someone - then come forward. I have heard nothing from his camp (i would hear from his camp i think). This was many months ago. It makes me think they have their minds made up - or that info is not being properly related? No idea!

Ohhhhh ... she is in Cumberland Hospital in the mental health unit. Sounds like more than panic attacks now. I hope her boys are okay.

Maybe I am cynical but it sounds like a good excuse to stay out of jail to me.

He sure does.Silly idiots only respond on that page , can’t believe one of them got her day in court !

This is why I don’t use SM but stick with WS where there are Mods, Admins and an owner who cares about people and who are all accessible.

Must be school holidays *chucks kids headfirst into the pool*

Now that’s done, how’s about that LL&B people? And for you, tgy, your prescribed chocolate milkshake?

Must be school holidays *chucks kids headfirst into the pool*

Now that’s done, how’s about that LL&B people? And for you, tgy, your prescribed chocolate milkshake?

Ah yes a Valium milkshake. Well it’s nearly noon, why not.

(Pssst our secret is I’ve never had a Valium in my life but I’ve run around the neighbourhood in the nude) :floorlaugh:

I need an arrest and another nudie run for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah yes a Valium milkshake. Well it’s nearly noon, why not.

(Pssst our secret is I’ve never had a Valium in my life but I’ve run around the neighbourhood in the nude) :floorlaugh:

I need an arrest and another nudie run for sure!

It’s always noon somewhere in the world, tgy ;)

I must admit to a Valium or two in a past life but now I’m strictly teetotal and get my kicks at the gym. Recommend it to everyone — especially those who sit in dark basements staring at computer screens. I get on too well with my neighbours to do nudie runs around my street. Besides, their eyez!

I’d like to see an arrest soon too but only if it means the right person being charged with William’s disappearance.

“Missing toddler William Tyrrell's grandfather has died in the latest loss to befall the troubled family.

A funeral for David Tyrrell, whose daughter Karlie is William's biological mother, was held at Macquarie Park Crematorium in Sydney's northern suburbs on Wednesday.

Strangers expressed their sorrow on social media over Mr Tyrrell's death, noting the family had gone through a terrible few years.

'It's not right,' one wrote. 'This family has been through too much already. My deepest condolences to all affected by this sad news.'
Another wrote: 'My sincere condolences to Karlie.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dies-latest-family-tragedy.html#ixzz5Blag1kIq

“Missing toddler William Tyrrell's grandfather has died in the latest loss to befall the troubled family.

A funeral for David Tyrrell, whose daughter Karlie is William's biological mother, was held at Macquarie Park Crematorium in Sydney's northern suburbs on Wednesday.

Strangers expressed their sorrow on social media over Mr Tyrrell's death, noting the family had gone through a terrible few years.

'It's not right,' one wrote. 'This family has been through too much already. My deepest condolences to all affected by this sad news.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dies-latest-family-tragedy.html#ixzz5Blag1kIq

I wonder if his death was sudden or if he had been unwell for some time?

Vale David. Sending prayers of strength and comfort to Karlie and her family in their time of grief.

Vale David. Sending prayers of strength and comfort to Karlie and her family in their time of grief.

Very sad indeed. Sending condolences too, such a difficult time & plus everything they have been through over the past years xx

:nono:

Thread is closed for review.

Thread is open for posting again.

:wave:

I personally don't think this should have been in MSM, specially at this time for Karlie and her family.

This information was found by the Journo on a member of W4W's personal page - when will they stop. :shame:

Has anyone seen anything regarding spedding next court case ?

Anyone with any information must come forward.

@ 1:55 Hetty Johnson holds back tears.

I get the feeling here they really don’t know who took William.

https://youtu.be/Jr_2gOCiDng

I personally don't think this should have been in MSM, specially at this time for Karlie and her family.

This information was found by the Journo on a member of W4W's personal page - when will they stop. :shame:

That all started with a helpful hand lifting her anonymity. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members