Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, achieved nothing but an open door for public scrutiny.

Those little boys now are known to everyone, regardless of media blanking their faces out. When it comes to them having school and play dates ect it’s going to affect them. Their mums criminal history is now open fodder. They will suffer the consequences . Yes a lot of us here have known her identity for some time but the majority wouldn’t have . Imagine the scenario. “Mum can I have a sleepover with ..... Tyrell from school. BAng you’d feel apprehension knowing the history. There life as normal little boys has been severely compromised.

2015 Community announcement.

https://youtu.be/yCTvb85QHdA

I’m noticing it being said someone saw something....I really don’t think anyone did see the abduction or William being in a vehicle. Why wouldn’t some innocent bystander NOT come forward. It happened in a heartbeat. Not cry, no words, nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those little boys now are known to everyone, regardless of media blanking their faces out. When it comes to them having school and play dates ect it’s going to affect them. Their mums criminal history is now open fodder. They will suffer the consequences . Yes a lot of us here have known her identity for some time but the majority wouldn’t have . Imagine the scenario. “Mum can I have a sleepover with ..... Tyrell from school. BAng you’d feel apprehension knowing the history. There life as normal little boys has been severely compromised.

That’s a sad prospect. Kids can be blunt and cruel but as a guardian I’d be worried out of my mind someone would abduct them from my backyard.

That’s a sad prospect. Kids can be blunt and cruel but as a guardian I’d be worried out of my mind someone would abduct them from my backyard.

That’s what I mean, the stigma surrounding this family is always going to be there.

That’s what I mean, the stigma surrounding this family is always going to be there.

In saying that I mean both families. Unfortunately one had lost the anonymity of the other one .

Where is William? Hasn’t this gone far enough?

Now Karlie’s father is deceased and will never see his grandson again. Karlie will never see her father again. Hasn’t she suffered enough? The same goes for the other members of William’s families; most especially his sister and brothers. Haven’t they suffered enough?

I can’t believe anyone could have that hard of a heart that they would wish for these children to remain separated from one another, if William is alive; or have the opportunity to know where his resting place is, and be able to grieve for him, if he is deceased.

Surely whoever took William, or knows who took him, has felt the pain of loss during their lifetime, as my family and I have. Please find it within your heart to come forward and help end the suffering of those children and their broken families. I beg of you. If only for the children’s sakes.

Now Karlie’s father is deceased and will never see his grandson again. Karlie will never see her father again. Hasn’t she suffered enough? The same goes for the other members of William’s families; most especially his sister and brothers. Haven’t they suffered enough?

I can’t believe anyone could have that hard of a heart that they would wish for these children to remain separated from one another without being reunited, if William is alive; or have the opportunity to know where his resting place is, and be able to grieve for him, if he is deceased.

Surely whoever has took William, or knows who took him, has felt the pain of loss during their lifetime, as my family and I have. Please find it within your heart to come forward and help end the suffering of those children and their broken families. I beg of you. If only for the children’s sakes.

Unfortunately Bo, this would fall on deaf ears, anyone capable of what they have done I’m sure would have no empathy . Same for anyone that knows and is protecting. It’s been too long.

Unfortunately Bo, this would fall on deaf ears, anyone capable of what they have done I’m sure would have no empathy . Same for anyone that knows and is protecting. It’s been too long.

Like his families, I will never give up hope William will be recovered. Never. Just like I never gave up hope that I would see my brother again.

Like his families, I will never give up hope William will be recovered. Never. Just like I never gave up hope that I would see my brother again.

I know, I won’t give up hope for William but I have no hope in anyone involved coming forward .

I will also never ever give up hope for William.That wasn’t what I was saying.

I can’t believe anyone could have that hard of a heart that they would wish for these children to remain separated from one another, if William is alive; or have the opportunity to know where his resting place is, and be able to grieve for him, if he is deceased.

Surely whoever took William, or knows who took him, has felt the pain of loss during their lifetime, as my family and I have. Please find it within your heart to come forward and help end the suffering of those children and their broken families. I beg of you. If only for the children’s sakes.

If someone is mongrel enough to do this then IMO they won’t care less who they’ve hurt.
They’ll only regret it if and when they are caught.

If someone is mongrel enough to do this then IMO they won’t care less who they’ve hurt.

What if the vile rumours about William’s foster parents were being circulated (unbeknownst to us) before he disappeared? What if the person who took William thought they were saving him?

I rewatched the ACA segment featuring TJ’s lovely display of his personality.

Why did he come home drunk - not unusual for people like him I guess, but his family found it noteworthy

Where was he really that morning - he apparently was not where he said he was, with the now deceased neighbor fixing a hot water tank

Why did he react like that, so defensively when ACA asked him questions about William

Why couldn’t he give a straight answer to ACA

I wonder what really happened with that car, why was it hidden in the neighbors backyard

If he was responsible, I can’t even imagine what William endured, if he has anything to do with it, there is no way William could have survived IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they play cricket [emoji16]

What if the vile rumours about William’s foster parents were being circulated (unbeknownst to us) before he disappeared? What if the person who took William thought they were saving him?

Yes Bo that’s possibility No. 903.
I think we’ve even sleuthed a yowie. (Possibility No. 502).

Keep your chin up hon we are all here together.

:grouphug:

I wonder who William’s sister was placed with before they were placed together.
What if they thought she belonged to them, or someone connected to them formed an obsession with her? Another theory that would require a lot of twists, but what if they somehow knew the current FF through the Fostering community, maybe the sister was already enrolled in daycare when she arrived at her new FF & they decided to keep her at the same daycare to help with the transition. They stumbled across William instead, while stalking his sister.
Unlikely though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was was the point I was trying to get across too. I still hold a little glimmer of hope but the perpetrator of this crime in able to commit this would have to be a person with no scruples or empathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori