Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really pleased Bradley is married with a toddler son and hope he finds some happiness for the rest of his life despite the horrendous tragedy he and his family have endured. I have a great deal of respect for the Morcombe family.

Oh Greg what an incredibly devoted family!

I’ll give you one guess what Bradley named his son.
Winston Daniel Morcombe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes Bo many many rise to break the cycle but I’m saying is with professional guidance the children may excel but if it is swept under the rug then the emotions will percolate within.

These kiddies, all kiddies need stability, routine, praise and mostly love.

Simples? I wish.

No it’s not simples at all. For anyone. Life is like the ocean, sometimes stormy and treacherous and at others as calm and smooth as glass. But when those waves come, we have to learn to surf them to the best of our abilities. Sometimes we’ll get dumped and tumble over and over again until we’re finally dumped hard into the sea floor. On others, we’ll hang the perfect 10. The outcome depends on lots of variables as we are each unique individuals with varying genetics, perceptions of our world and life circumstances. This link is a less flowery explanation:

https://healthpsychoc-ptsd.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/biopsychosocial-model.html

*sculls her LL&B and dives into the deep end*

The mood seems to be getting very maudlin.

Unfortunately, in over 3½ years now, there has not been one piece of good news in this case. Not for William, or for any of the people surrounding the case. Each and every step of the way, things are not falling as one would hope. It is taking a very long time for karma to sort itself out in this case.

Unfortunately, in over 3½ years now, there has not been one piece of good news in this case. Not for William, or for any of the people surrounding the case. Each and every step of the way, things are not falling as one would hope. It is taking a very long time for karma to sort itself out in this case.
So right SA, hopefully the silence means something. Can only hope. It frightens me to one day wake up to the news we are all dreading.

If Karlie is in care of the hospital I wonder who has those little boys, seems like no one in the family had the credentials when William and his sister were taken away. I hope they are together at least.

So right SA, hopefully the silence means something. Can only hope. It frightens me to one day wake up to the news we are all dreading.

These families have been shattered by the actions of someone out there. I hope every day that this can all come to end for them at some soon point.
I keep hoping and hoping that someone will go to the police, and help them put this right ... as right as it can be put.

These families have been shattered by the actions of someone out there. I hope every day that this can all come to end for them at some soon point.
I keep hoping and hoping that someone will go to the police, and help them put this right ... as right as it can be put.

And as cliched as it sounds- someone knows and they are as accountable as the actual perpetrator/s

I agree, SA. No good news for anyone, but especially not for his families, not to mention their supporters and those WSers who have been following William’s case since the beginning. I believe the circumstances of William’s disappearance will be known one day and that day can’t come soon enough. For William and his families.

At least the vile slanderous fb page has now been shut down. Hope they all get in trouble for defamation, including AS who was very vocal. Hasn’t she done enough damage ?

At least the vile slanderous fb page has now been shut down. Hope they all get in trouble for defamation, including AS who was very vocal. Hasn’t she done enough damage ?

That is fantastic news!!! About time. Thanks for letting us know, Hbayne. :) :) :)

It is great news, the bad news is he started another. [emoji19]

Thanks for letting us know, Hb *happy dances*

It is great news, the bad news is he started another. [emoji19]

Yes and asking for money from advertisers etc. Some people just want justice for kids, some want to jump on any hate bandwagon, and some are just plain ignorant and stupid. I think the page is dangerous. The slander, the language and the rumour mongering is so wrong and won't be long until he/they are charged with using a carrier service to defame/name/harass innocent people. Warnings aren't making any difference. Sure, some named are charged and shown to have committed offences and already made public but others are just slanderous. Innocent until proven guilty etc...
Having said that i concur a public register for sex-offenders and paedophiles is something needed. Just look at the Kendall and surrounding area had 20 alone in that small village. Horrifying! It is also my opinion that the family law, foster care systems in Aus do need an overhaul. More support for all. From the biological families, the foster families, the case workers, the courts. But thats a debate that won't help find William. JMO

Vile and slanderous and the cruelty it made me wonder how there hasn’t been a suicide.

I reported this page numerous times to FB, not I defence of spedding but in defence of the ff and all the hate they were getting. My response from fb was “ we can’t see anything wrong “ automated response of course but can’t believe it stayed up for so long. And the fool is still posting

Vile and slanderous and the cruelty it made me wonder how there hasn’t been a suicide.

The photos they have managed to get too. Hope this fool gets whacked with a lawsuit

The photos they have managed to get too. Hope this fool gets whacked with a lawsuit

And his responders too. Shows the intellect of some some twits that don’t realise what they put out there and who sees it ! I’d love to comment but won’t sacrifice myself as some of these people are bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms