Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimberley Soekov (@KimberleySoekov) | Twitter

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police have moved their search for William Tyrrell to bush land at Batar Creek, 4km from where he disappeared. Area identified as a result of information from Strike Force Rosann

Very short video here of the search area
Looks like Batar Creek is right near Middle Forest where the tree is :eek:

The Daily Telegraph
@dailytelegraph

Police have zeroed in on a site just four kilometres from where William Tyrrell disappeared, having uncovered fresh information in their investigations.

Cops zero in on new Tyrrell spot
https://t.co/k93IJ0lCeU

I don’t know if it makes a difference that the article is written by Mark Morri.

Last edited:
Police Confirm New Search Area For Willi... - (news/crime) | ten daily

SES volunteer crews are chopping down trees and clearing a path through the dense bush on the edge of the Middle Brother State Forrest, after which a line search will begin.

"You can certainly feel the focus today," said Ten Eyewitness News reporter Kimberly Soekev to Studio Ten. "The last few weeks, the search has been broad, a bit vague searching for anything they may be able to find. Today, it feels focused. It seems they know exactly where they are looking."

Video & audio in link

Jubelin is addressing media at about 1pm today.

Alex Bruce-Smith added,

DgqWUiKVMAAKu3s.jpg

Kimberley SoekovVerified account @KimberleySoekov
A police dog has joined the search for William Tyrrell. Det Chief Insp Gary Jubelin will give an update at 1pm. @channeltennews

Thanks for the updates, guys. Interesting how some of the facts from the very early days are making a reappearance. It makes me think police always knew far more than they led on, and have been trying to get evidence for a conviction all this time.

I hope that's the case, anyway. I hope this is the search that finally brings closure.

Jessica Nagel‏ @Jess_Nagel 4m4 minutes ago

Police are using rakes and shovels to search a new area of bushland in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell. The bushland is located about 4km from where William was last seen at his grandmothers home at Kendall in September 2014. @nbnnews

Video in link

0:10
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Well, this headline is grim... I guess we'll know more shortly when Jubelin addresses the media:

Shift in Tyrrell search

Police ditch original search after new location could lead to where William Tyrrell was last alive

BREAKING: The search for three-year-old William Tyrrell has taken a twist with police now searching a new area four kilometres from where he was last seen.

I agree many adults do indeed collect toys or hold onto childhood treasures.
Few carry them around in their pocket - imo

Well here's an example of a Star Wars toy an adult might keep in their pockets.

It all depends on the spin the media want to place on this, via Chinese whispers.

For example, the recent DailyMail article was full-on scare mongering. Not sure it helps what the police are trying to achieve.

images

He definitely seemed more ‘twitchy’ and a lot more menacing when addressing the ‘someone who knows something’ via the media. You know when a predator, particularly a big cat, is focussed on their prey? Their muscles ripple and twitch in anticipation of the kill. That is what Jubes reminded me of on the morning of the latest presser. Whatever searchers find, or don’t find in the forest, I think he has someone in his sights. If it was me, I’d be afraid; very afraid. But then again, they probably don’t think Jubes can catch them. Big mistake.

Oh, the image of rippling, twitching muscles :);):p:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member