Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police expanding search for missing William Tyrrell

Police have today expanded the search for missing boy William Tyrrell and are combing more bushland on the New South Wales north coast.

Officers from Strike Force Rosann will today concentrate on an area of land outside of the forensic search area already established to investigate the 2014 disappearance of the young boy.

After receiving further information relating to William's disappearance, police are looking into an area of bushland at Cedar Loggers Lane and Batar Creek Road in Batar Creek, south-west of Port Macquarie.

Police expanding search for missing William Tyrrell

Police have today expanded the search for missing boy William Tyrrell and are combing more bushland on the New South Wales north coast.

Officers from Strike Force Rosann will today concentrate on an area of land outside of the forensic search area already established to investigate the 2014 disappearance of the young boy.

After receiving further information relating to William's disappearance, police are looking into an area of bushland at Cedar Loggers Lane and Batar Creek Road in Batar Creek, south-west of Port Macquarie.

This is the new area

Attachments

• 18.06.27 New Search Area.JPG
    18.06.27 New Search Area.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 26
One of the major things that sticks out to me is the child heard distressed and crying from the caravan park . Owner or manager said there were no children staying there at the time . Will try to find Link but it’s always been to me a very questionable point
Caravan park searched in the hunt for missing toddler William Tyrell

Me too.

I actually contacted Crime Stoppers with some info about 18months ago, in relation to an associate of a POI and a caravan. Imagine my shock when I got a call a few months later from NSW Police.

Explaining how you came to know this info and do not personally know any of these people , nor even live in the same state, without coming off as a stalker is not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto