Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strike Force Rosann makes a move on new Tyrrell information

Has video in link of DCIJ presser.............but cuts of when reporter asks him a question!

Was it just me or did anyone else sense Jubelin seemed more confident and even excited in the way he delivered that presser today? I like viewing a video of media conferences rather than reading transcripts or articles for this reason.
Note: I am not implying anyone should be excited about grave outcomes. Just a nervous energy, 'chomping at the bit' as we say in Australia.

This might sound horrible, but a part of me doesn't want to know if all this is going to end in some dismal bushland.

I still hold out a possibility of someone deciding they can care for him better, for whatever reason.

Oh I hear what you're saying as I’ve been clinging tooth and nail to any crazy thoughts that he was either returned to his family or that six degrees....any bloody thing rather than death.

I’m loosing my grip on hopes butterstick and I’m likely to fall and admit the saddest ending for William.

We must prepare for the worst but maybe little William may never be found. He’s such a little tiny baby.
Daniel Morcombe laid unnoticed for 8 years and he was much older.

Was it just me or did anyone else sense Jubelin seemed more confident and even excited in the way he delivered that presser today? I like viewing a video of media conferences rather than reading transcripts or articles for this reason.
Note: I am not implying anyone should be excited about grave outcomes. Just a nervous energy, 'chomping at the bit' as we say in Australia.
Yes I thought the same thing

Oh I hear what you're saying as I’ve been clinging tooth and nail to any crazy thoughts that he was either returned to his family or that six degrees....any bloody thing rather than death.

I’m loosing my grip on hopes butterstick and I’m likely to fall and admit the saddest ending for William.

We must prepare for the worst but maybe little William may never be found. He’s such a little tiny baby.
Daniel Morcombe laid unnoticed for 8 years and he was much older.
But Daniel was found, against all odds. I hold out hope that William can be brought home too. You really have to give it to our police, that they never give up. I am so proud of them.

Was it just me or did anyone else sense Jubelin seemed more confident and even excited in the way he delivered that presser today?

The thing I noticed was he repeated the two road names twice, very clearly, almost unnatrually. It's really important to him people hear the road names this time.

I hate to think of it but maybe someone heard of the search a few weeks ago and went back to check and/or to move something.
I hope it's not poor William :(
Yes, my thoughts were that the large search made someone nervous and then they were tracked going to this specific area.

Last edited:
So sad thinking we may be close. I had held out hope that he'd been hidden somewhere safe and would be found alive and well. Searches in the bush don't give much comfort.
Yeah, it's funny where I caught my head going for a moment... maybe they will stumble across his cubby. I think I could find the reality... haven't even got words, really:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur