Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's odd that this search coincides with William's birthday. His grandmother criticised police, saying something about the police making a show of searching for him on his birthday, but maybe there's a specific reason they search around his birthday? I'm thinking back to the Kiesha Abrahams case again where they caught her mother visiting the site.

It's odd that this search coincides with William's birthday. His grandmother criticised police, saying something about the police making a show of searching for him on his birthday, but maybe there's a specific reason they search around his birthday? I'm thinking back to the Kiesha Abrahams case again where they caught her mother visiting the site.

yes, maybe thats the operational reason?

When Spedding drove past the search site on Houston Mitchell Road I thought IF William was transported on route towards Laurieton it would be up that way and I always imagined more north of Kendall like Logans Crossing.

I really hope the little one is found and returned for closure for his mums and dads.

Dammit this is cruel.
Bloody humans.

'Person of Interest’ Drives Past William Tyrell Search

If that is the case we would be talking about family.

The fact that the biological father was supposed to have gone out digging in his own search makes me wonder if there is something he was looking for and/or found and perhaps spoke with the police about? I am not saying he is a suspect but maybe he passed on information to police that has only validated their suspicions/knowledge?

edit - spelling

Last edited:
I've always felt there will be a shock arrest and be totally left field.

Is it possible, that dectectives deliberately set up this renewed search in bushland next to Beneroon Drive as a total smokescreen. That being close to his birthday in the hope that it might flush person/s to visit an another area.... a shrine to his actual resting place?

I've always felt there will be a shock arrest and be totally left field.

Is it possible, that dectectives deliberately set up this renewed search in bushland next to Beneroon Drive as a total smokescreen. That being close to his birthday in the hope that it might flush person/s to visit an another area.... a shrine to his actual resting place?
I am sure that it will come out of left field too. Maybe not so left field, though.

This doesn't seem far fetched to me. Pressure someone to visit a site ahead of the police, knowing they are busy else where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState