Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought that maybe he said the info was from earlier on to maybe protect the identity of someone who may have come forward just now with this info -just a thought
Quite possibly. He could have all sorts of reasons - maybe clouding the issue to make the perps comfortable, then uncomfortable, then......and so on. Wonder who's sitting at home wondering 'What should I do?'

From ABC News online earlier:

‘"We'd encourage anyone who has any information about a person or a vehicle that's been seen in the vicinity here around the time of William's disappearance or more recently acting suspiciously or looking out of place, we'd be very interested in them coming forward."’

William Tyrrell's disappearance: Bushland search area changes after police uncover new lead - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

BBM - This makes me think about the cars that were seen by FM.

I don't know if the cars were in the street or not, but they were somewhere in Kendall for the Police to be looking for them.

They had everyone turn up at the Tennis Club to ID themselves/others on the CCTV a few months after William vanished. The cars that they are looking for obviously weren't ID'd.

Maybe they were in this area where they are now searching and this could be the information they had

From Ten News:

Critical new lead led to search.

Suspect someone suspicious has been in the area recently — possibly the killer themselves.

Acting on recent, very specific information.

Police want to speak to anyone who has seen a vehicle recently and around the time William disappeared.

Search will resume tomorrow.

Also ‘forensic search’ in bush around Benaroon Drive will resume later.

Bo, are they your words or those of the news people? If the news said it they must know he's dead :(

BBM - This makes me think about the cars that were seen by FM.

I don't know if the cars were in the street or not, but they were somewhere in Kendall for the Police to be looking for them.

They had everyone turn up at the Tennis Club to ID themselves/others on the CCTV a few months after William vanished. The cars that they are looking for obviously weren't ID'd.

Maybe they were in this area where they are now searching and this could be the information they had
Those damn cars. I guess we know from other cases that cars can be the thing that seals the deal

I find his wording very interesting - he's being very careful. When he's talking about what they're searching for, he hesitates for a while, trying to find the right words, before he comes up with 'Information & Exhibits'. 'Exhibits' is a strange word to use, maybe it was just a synonym that he came up with for whatever word he didn't want to say.

Perhaps (hopefully) they're not searching for a body (hate typing that) but evidence to give them a water tight case against someone, or some people, and that will lead them to William. God I hope that's what it is and that William is alive and well somewhere, although realistically ......... teardrops

P&G, I thought 'exhibits' was an odd choice or word, too. I think GJ was just trying to come up with a word for something he could not say.

Bo, are they your words or those of the news people? If the news said it they must know he's dead :(

Words of the reporter ( Sandra Sully )

Sandra Sully on Twitter

She said

" They also suspect that someone suspicious has been in that area recently, and while they won't say it, it could be the killer himself"

'Suspect someone suspicious has been in the area recently — possibly the killer themselves.'

I wonder if that's journalistic licence or what LE have asked them to say.

Sounds like screws being tightened to me.

They said killer? Not perpetrator? Ugh they know more than they’ve released, I mean of course they would. This is the first time they’ve stated “killer” right? ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213