Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's odd that this search coincides with William's birthday. His grandmother criticised police, saying something about the police making a show of searching for him on his birthday, but maybe there's a specific reason they search around his birthday? I'm thinking back to the Kiesha Abrahams case again where they caught her mother visiting the site.

Great thinking Angeline

I know I keep repeating this but the report of the large woman acting suspicious in a dark sedan on Batar Creek road ( apparently reported by a truck driver) has always been sus to me and kept quiet. Did I just read this on here as a rumour or was it really reported ????

I know I keep repeating this but the report of the large woman acting suspicious in a dark sedan on Batar Creek road ( apparently reported by a truck driver) has always been sus to me and kept quiet. Did I just read this on here as a rumour or was it really reported ????
I think that may have been fat Marg.

One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.
It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

"We would be eager to get anything," Superintendent Fehon said. "We want a new starting point, we really do."

Police stop drivers in Kendall as search for William Tyrell, 3, turns up nothing
19 September 2014

Can not find any thing about a large woman.

One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.
It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

"We would be eager to get anything," Superintendent Fehon said. "We want a new starting point, we really do."

Police stop drivers in Kendall as search for William Tyrell, 3, turns up nothing
19 September 2014

Can not find any thing about a large woman.
Me neither, except if I google with key words it brings up early posts on this forum.

There will be an ‘update’ on William’s case on Ten News at 5. Sandra Sully mentioned the ‘mystery car’. Whether the ‘update’ will contain any further information or will just be a rehashing of today’s events, I’m not sure.

Last edited:
I find his wording very interesting - he's being very careful. When he's talking about what they're searching for, he hesitates for a while, trying to find the right words, before he comes up with 'Information & Exhibits'. 'Exhibits' is a strange word to use, maybe it was just a synonym that he came up with for whatever word he didn't want to say.

Perhaps (hopefully) they're not searching for a body (hate typing that) but evidence to give them a water tight case against someone, or some people, and that will lead them to William. God I hope that's what it is and that William is alive and well somewhere, although realistically ......... teardrops

From Ten News:

Critical new lead led to search.

Suspect someone suspicious has been in the area recently — possibly the killer themselves.

Acting on recent, very specific information.

Police want to speak to anyone who has seen a vehicle recently and around the time William disappeared.

Search will resume tomorrow.

Also ‘forensic search’ in bush around Benaroon Drive will resume later.

There will be an ‘update’ on William’s case on Ten News at 5. Sandra Sully mentioned the ‘mystery car’. Whether the ‘update’ will contain any further information or will just be a rehashing of today’s events, I’m not sure.

I heard her say that as well, but didn't hear it in the report :eek: anyone else hear?

From Ten News:

Suspect someone suspicious has been in the area recently — possibly the killer themselves.

Police want to speak to anyone who has seen a vehicle recently and around the time William disappeared.

BBM - Recent goes against what Jubes himself said, that they have had the info for sometime.

From Ten News:

What type of vehicle, any description?

I heard her say that as well, but didn't hear it in the report :eek: anyone else hear?

From ABC News online earlier:

‘"We'd encourage anyone who has any information about a person or a vehicle that's been seen in the vicinity here around the time of William's disappearance or more recently acting suspiciously or looking out of place, we'd be very interested in them coming forward."’

William Tyrrell's disappearance: Bushland search area changes after police uncover new lead - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

'Suspect someone suspicious has been in the area recently — possibly the killer themselves.'

I wonder if that's journalistic licence or what LE have asked them to say.

Sounds like screws being tightened to me.

From Ten News:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412