Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Cedar Loggers, if you drove straight across Bartar Creek Road you’d go into the bush track area. . It’s all green, grassy and quite pretty.

It’s more like a clearing as I can’t see tyre tracks.

Sorry guys I can’t download ATM.
Into the forest, then, not the residential side? Yes, I see a light track, maybe even a double track as if from tyres though grassed over . . . I can't see how far it goes.

Source: Google Maps street view

Attachments

• CaptureNearCLL.PNG
    CaptureNearCLL.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Is it just me or is it seeming like some of the old info which was apparently ruled out by Fehon is now taking a front seat.not meaning to discredit him but Jubes came in with fresh eyes and maybe some of the earlier info was discredited early on as they were looking for a little boy lost ?
I have no link because it's part of another forum. The interstate truck driver at a servo, who had seen a large woman acting suspiciously by a car on the side of the road (which?) the first day, called 000 and said, he reckoned they weren't interested.

I can’t see that happening Toots.

If they are evil enough to do this and have been walking free all this time I doubt they’d be giving themselves up.
They’re likely glued to the TV gloating YAY I’ve outsmarted everyone.

Evil with no conscience.

Pre-dawn raid or routine traffic stop it is then

Last edited:
The “ friend list” is being
:confused:
you suggested the digging up was metaphorical.
he is quoted with saying “I’ve been out looking for you with a shovel digging in bushland … I know there’s no point,” he told the newspaper.
William Tyrrell’s dad Brendan Collins jailed for seven months

take from that backyard digging if you wish.
yes I will , thanks for the response and there is the answer “ I know there is no point “ it seems as if on his own mothers comments he is off the planet drug addicted, we will see but I hold no credence in his comments .

Last edited:
I have no link because it's part of another forum. The interstate truck driver at a servo, who had seen a large woman acting suspiciously by a car on the side of the road (which?) the first day, called 000 and said, he reckoned they weren't interested.
Thanks , knew I read it somewhere

Someone has posted some google images on Twitter which she says might be William.

But it says google image captured 2010. And anyway it's so blurry it could be anything or nothing.

Not sure if we're supposed to post stuff from twitter here and I'm not sure how to go about it anyway.

It's fairly clear from google maps that there are too many trees to cut through the forest, and no obvious tracks for a car. If they ended up there by car, it would of been by going around and through the main roads.

If it was someone on foot, it's hard to understand how they'd end up back near a road some distance away - why not go deeper into the forest?

One thing that bothers me.... a trail bike could potentially go on smaller tracks not highlighted by google, and rejoin the road. But then again, why go back towards a public road at all?

All of this is said without any understanding of the persons intention, of course....... my assumption is they'd want to hide, but maybe they want to get somewhere?

Staggering amount of forest to search :(

I73pzRj.jpg
I imagine, in 2014 there might have happened something like a "relay race" and poor little WT was like the wooden baton .... Large suspicious woman; well dressed man, who asked for the way to Batar Creek; speeding 4WD; maybe someone on foot somewhere; etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fairly clear from google maps that there are too many trees to cut through the forest, and no obvious tracks for a car. If they ended up there by car, it would of been by going around and through the main roads.

If it was someone on foot, it's hard to understand how they'd end up back near a road some distance away - why not go deeper into the forest?

One thing that bothers me.... a trail bike could potentially go on smaller tracks not highlighted by google, and rejoin the road. But then again, why go back towards a public road at all?

All of this is said without any understanding of the persons intention, of course....... my assumption is they'd want to hide, but maybe they want to get somewhere?

BBM. I just imagined a trail bike coasting away with its engine off. Silent. A little boy who is used to riding with his FF would like a ride on a motorbike.
I73pzRj.jpg

I73pzRj.jpg
BBM.
I can picture a trail bike coasting away with a little boy sitting in front. Silent. William was used to motorbikes and would not be scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState