Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know his thoughts in this pic

He’s thinking when TGY can have that nudie run.

A cadaver dog, but they've said they don't think they'll find William's remains during this search, correct? Maybe personal effects/clothing that were on him at the time he was deceased? Maybe they've received intel that stuff like that has been dumped there, but only fairly recently.

I don't like to think of William being dead, but a cadaver dog in what is an obviously very targeted search isn't a great sign.

Given the likelihood of his being deceased, I actually hope they do find his remains. Mostly because way too many murderers like to keep the location of the body a sick private little secret for themselves, or try and use that knowledge as a bargaining tool.

The shift in search areas is the result of information, unearthed by investigators some weeks ago, which relates to persons of interest in the toddler's disappearance, AAP understands.

The second zone, which is about 800 square metres in size, is a six-minute drive from William's foster grandmother's yard in the NSW mid-north coastal town of Kendall.

For the past two weeks, NSW police have been scouring bushland behind the Kendall home on Benaroon Drive, after it was announced in mid June officers would spend one month looking for clues to find the missing Sydney boy.

Police uncovered the new information weeks ago, before the forensic expedition began, but Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said "now is the best time to search".

New lead launches second Tyrrell search | PerthNow
Makes me wonder if the initial search was all a show? With the purpose being to prompt a POI to behave in a certain way (eg. feel comfortable enough to visit the actual site of interest)?

Makes me wonder if the initial search was all a show? With the purpose being to prompt a POI to behave in a certain way (eg. feel comfortable enough to visit the actual site of interest)?

I thought this. That they (the POI) were like "oh sweet, the cops think they still have to look there, we're good to hide [whatever] in this bush over here", but they were under surveillance ...

It would also explain the strong MSM presence at the beginning of the current search. SFR wanted the search publicised as widely as possible.

Was it before the search that NC said it’s a waste of taxpayers money, if so how did she know about the search?

Also BC digging around Williams birthday is really intriguing to me.

I know who is a waste of taxpayers money but we won’t go there eh?

Either there's more behind what she says or she's just distrustful of police and angry that they don't keep her in the loop.

Although GJ, to my knowledge, has said nothing to indicate that they are looking FOR William (he has said they are doing forensic searching, clues, etc, blah blah..), but just in this last batch of MSM, I have read at least 3 times that they are searching 'FOR William'. The language has changed. Another was in a newspaper article underneath a photo; this tweet below; the news article sosocurious just posted.

Investigators searching for missing NSW boy William Tyrrell...
New lead launches second Tyrrell search | PerthNow

Kimberley Soekov‏Verified account @KimberleySoekov 12h12 hours ago
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police have moved their search for William Tyrrell to bush land at Batar Creek, 4km from where he disappeared. Area identified as a result of information from Strike Force Rosann

Yes, there’s certainly a lot of MSM crime heavy-hitters reporting on this latest search. I have a bad feeling about what I’ve read and watched on the news today.
It will be excellent if they recover WT. We already know he is dead, a judge even said that was most likely months and months ago (when he ruled the FACS secret be revealed). When they finally have his remains they can finally proceed with determining what happened to him. I would hate to think of what kind of 'life' that little boy would be living if he were *not* deceased, and how permanently mentally damaged he would be. I only hope that he died a quick death before experiencing pain and terror. It is much too late to hope for a rosey outcome, but hopefully justice can be served. jmo.

Either there's more behind what she says or she's just distrustful of police and angry that they don't keep her in the loop.

NC has admitted she’ll cover up and even hide her boy.

Let’s say there is a cigarette butt found or something with his DNA.
She’s let us know her boy has been up there hasn’t she?
Something isn’t sitting right.
IMO BC is an irrational loose cannon.
I’d like to know how long it was that BC saw William before he was placed into foster care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur