Would love to know his thoughts in this pic

Attachments

• 20180627001351497557.jpg
    20180627001351497557.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
deleted (re SAR dogs)

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s it and google aerial maps show it goes in quite a distance.
Hi TGY
It looks wide enough to drive a 4WD through. I wonder whether they have ranger tracks or fire breaks through there. I google walked the street view and knew what you meant when posting.
They sometimes go all the way through to another road.

I haven't noticed any news reports today mentioning Spedding. Another tactic? Or are they onto someone else?

I'd like to be as sure as winning the lotto as to say that BS has absolutely nothing to do with this! What motive would he have to take WT given he had 3 other children in his care already? It's been too easy to throw him under the bus.

As far as the new search area, it's possible that the taskforce had set up infrared (night vision) cameras and they've just been waiting for the bear in the woods to come out....

THE key to unlocking the mystery of what happened to William Tyrrell could lie in a chance sighting of a car or person at a rural crossroads.

The “line of inquiry” which led to yesterday’s search has been on the strike force’s radar at least for months.

Police do not believe William could have walked the 4km to the new site, meaning anything they may find there will further strengthen their belief he met with “human intervention”.

Police zero in on new location of interest in William Tyrrell hunt
MARK MORRI, NICK HANSEN, The Daily Telegraph

Daily Telegraph

The “ friend list” is being

yes I will , thanks for the response and there is the answer “ I know there is no point “ it seems as if on his own mothers comments he is off the planet drug addicted, we will see but I hold no credence in his comments .
yes I know what your saying.
its a funny coincidence though you gotta admit the timing of this release from them and then the search .
we'll see. its all very curious
lets keep hoping its fruitful one way or another.

im not sure what "the friend list is being yes I will" is referring to????o_O
and......while I have you :cool: how do you edit a post now after you post it??
I realise reading back you changed this post.
appreciate help :)

I'd like to be as sure as winning the lotto as to say that BS has absolutely nothing to do with this! What motive would he have to take WT given he had 3 other children in his care already? It's been too easy to throw him under the bus.

As far as the new search area, it's possible that the taskforce had set up infrared (night vision) cameras and they've just been waiting for the bear in the woods to come out....
I was examining the possibility as best I am able and decided that Spedding might not be the POI they are chatting about because hasn't he been away in Sydney doing other things for some time.

I can't think of many child abductions where the child was found safe and well.
IMO, after comparing the police dog that is pictured that was bought in to todays search, It is a NSW cadaver dog trained in human remains and blood detection. Cant confirm this however studied loads of the NSW police dogs and we thought that the markings matched this particular dog, Bronte has previously been a search dog in initial search in 2014 / 15, This is a different dog and is a striking resemblance of one that is used for human remains. I think it is evident poor William is gone but lets hope he can be found and his family have closure and whoever has done this prosecuted.

IMO, after comparing the police dog that is pictured that was bought in to todays search, It is a NSW cadaver dog trained in human remains and blood detection. Cant confirm this however studied loads of the NSW police dogs and we thought that the markings matched this particular dog, Bronte has previously been a search dog in initial search in 2014 / 15, This is a different dog and is a striking resemblance of one that is used for human remains. I think it is evident poor William is gone but lets hope he can be found and his family have closure and whoever has done this prosecuted.

It's believed it will take officers, who spent the day picking through the bush with rakes and a cadaver dog, two days to cover the area.
They are looking for foreign objects related to William's disappearance.
New lead launches second Tyrrell search | PerthNow

The shift in search areas is the result of information, unearthed by investigators some weeks ago, which relates to persons of interest in the toddler's disappearance, AAP understands.

The second zone, which is about 800 square metres in size, is a six-minute drive from William's foster grandmother's yard in the NSW mid-north coastal town of Kendall.

For the past two weeks, NSW police have been scouring bushland behind the Kendall home on Benaroon Drive, after it was announced in mid June officers would spend one month looking for clues to find the missing Sydney boy.

Police uncovered the new information weeks ago, before the forensic expedition began, but Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said "now is the best time to search".

New lead launches second Tyrrell search | PerthNow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member