Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NC has admitted she’ll cover up and even hide her boy.

Let’s say there is a cigarette butt found or something with his DNA.
She’s let us know her boy has been up there hasn’t she?
Something isn’t sitting right.
IMO BC is an irrational loose cannon.
I’d like to know how long it was that BC saw William before he was placed into foster care.

Who was it according to NC, that got up to go to work, but the sky was black?

Was it before the search that NC said it’s a waste of taxpayers money, if so how did she know about the search?

Also BC digging around Williams birthday is really intriguing to me.

I know who is a waste of taxpayers money but we won’t go there eh?
According to BC, he went digging when he got out of prison two weeks before the new search. WT's birthday doesn't seem to have a relationship to when he got out of prison, although his birthday may have something to do with the timing of this new search by LE. As opposed to thinking that BC killed his own child, I am wondering if BC may have found something and reported, which initiated this new search. BC would be eligible for some reward monies if he provided a tip that led to the recovery of William, right? (That is of course assuming he had no involvement). I don't like to accuse people, and what reason would BC have to kill one of his 4 children?

Her comments come a day after her son and William’s biological father Brendan broke his silence for the first time since being released from prison.
‘Waste of taxpayer money’: Gran blasts new search for William Tyrrell
----
Collins’ message for his son comes a day after New South Wales Police launched a large-scale forensic search for William.
William Tyrrell’s father breaks silence as investigation continues
----
Brendan said he started digging in bushland for clues when he was released from prison two weeks ago, but admitted he thought his son was dead.
“I’ve been out looking for you with a shovel digging in bushland … I know there’s no point,” he said. “I think you’re dead, I think someone has hurt you bad. I’m so sorry I couldn’t help you.”

‘Waste of taxpayer money’: Gran blasts new search for William Tyrrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member