Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NC is William's bio grandmother.
She herself has said
“A lot of people have made money going on television talking about William and me. I’m still a ‘suspect’ and the police have yet to sit down and have a proper chat with me and find out what I know.
“I don’t want money, I just want help for Brendan. He needs it.”
Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

I am curious as to whether the police consider her a suspect.
I wonder why NC would believe that she is 'still' a 'suspect' (when there are no suspects yet), when/if, as she says, police have not even interviewed her. Perhaps she has a wild imagination?

I am confused and I agree so much does not sit right.
I cannot believe that the police have not taken the time to sit down and speak to NC to hear what she knows..:rolleyes:
Wasn't BC said to be living at Granville when the police knocked on his door?
GJ has unequivocally said that the family and extended families have been 'cleared', and yet.. this biological grandmother who helped her kids hide the child once already, has not even been paid a chat to date, in 3.5 years? Not to mention that apparently LE was all over NC's 'friend' who was seeking an apartment with an additional bedroom? I'd really really love to know the criteria for the clearing that has been done in this case to date. jmo.

Detectives investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell have reportedly identified five suspects including a person of interest.

The news comes as a coronial inquest into the disappearance of the three-year-old is set to start later this year, with police now frantically working to prepare their brief of evidence, nearly four years after William vanished.

Four 'high priority' suspects and one 'person of interest' are being closely examined as part of the police investigation, The Australian reported.

William Tyrrell search: Detectives 'have identified five suspects' | Daily Mail Online

William Tyrrell search: Detectives 'have identified five suspects' | Daily Mail Online

The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

He was back at the home a week later to carry-out the repair.

yes I know what your saying.
its a funny coincidence though you gotta admit the timing of this release from them and then the search .
we'll see. its all very curious
lets keep hoping its fruitful one way or another.

im not sure what "the friend list is being yes I will" is referring to????o_O
and......while I have you :cool: how do you edit a post now after you post it??
I realise reading back you changed this post.
appreciate help :)
The friend list was from a post I was going to write earlier in response to anther comment, must have deleted it properly ! There is an edit post button .

Unfortunately, I am sorry to say that I do not share your confidence, however I do remain hopeful that WT is found and can be properly laid to rest, that this crime can be solved, and that justice will prevail.

That’s OK. There’s no need to be sorry. You know what ‘they’ say about opinions—everyone has one.

Is this the first time they have mentioned suspects? 5? And one is definitely BS.
Why is it going to an inquest? That’s bad news isn’t it?

Yes, it is and it seems like a washing machine repairman who visited FGM’s house is one of those under suspicion. I suppose we can make of that what we will. There’s been no inquest formally announced as yet so I’d wait for DCI Jubelin or the Coroner to make that call, rather than MSM.

Last edited:
Yes, it is and it seems like a washing machine repairman who visited FGM’s house is one of those under suspicion. I suppose we can make of that what we will. There’s been no inquest formally announced as yet so I’d wait for DCI Jubelin or the Coroner to make that call, rather than MSM.
And three other names maybe that we have heard of ? And one more,female maybe

GJ has unequivocally said that the family and extended families have been 'cleared', and yet.. this biological grandmother who helped her kids hide the child once already, has not even been paid a chat to date, in 3.5 years? Not to mention that apparently LE was all over NC's 'friend' who was seeking an apartment with an additional bedroom? I'd really really love to know the criteria for the clearing that has been done in this case to date. jmo.

The only people who have been publicly cleared by DCI Jubelin are William’s FP and BP. If NC hasn’t been interviewed by police it’s because they know she can’t value-add to their investigation.

The only people who have been publicly cleared by DCI Jubelin are William’s FP and BP. If NC hasn’t been interviewed by police it’s because they know she can’t value-add to their investigation.
GJ said 'extended family', so I am assuming that means his extended family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes