Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Tyrrell search: Detectives 'have identified five suspects' | Daily Mail Online

The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

He was back at the home a week later to carry-out the repair.

So it’s back to BS!

Last edited:
From the link above

"Police sources have confirmed the search of the new area was planned months ago and was not prompted by a new lead"

No new lead, I'm confused and after reading the article I feel less confident that anything will come of these two searches.

Think I'm starting to agree with on that.

William Tyrrell search: Detectives 'have identified five suspects' | Daily Mail Online

The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

Where stolen cars are dumped and burnt
Kendall hinterland a hotspot for car dumping
FEBRUARY 17 2017
A concerned resident is worried the Batar Creek Road area will be the scene of a fatal crash.

“On Friday nights at dusk and later into the night the area is the scene of vehicle burnouts and road surface damage,” he said.

“I’ve reported incidents to police. Once they’re able to get there the vehicles are usually smashed or burnt out. The vehicles are then taped over with police or caution tape and then it takes weeks for a scrap merchant to remove the wreckage.”

This is huge! So BS is the ‘high profile POI’.

But what about the news yesterday that he lives close by?

It may be in Aussie terms everything is just up the road.

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

Police have identified five high priority suspects as part of their investigation

Detectives investigating the William Tyrrell case have identified five suspects and a 'person of interest' in the disappearance of the toddler.

Four 'high priority' suspects and one 'person of interest' are being closely examined as part of the police investigation, The Australian reported.

:rolleyes:

According to BC, he went digging when he got out of prison two weeks before the new search. WT's birthday doesn't seem to have a relationship to when he got out of prison, although his birthday may have something to do with the timing of this new search by LE. As opposed to thinking that BC killed his own child, I am wondering if BC may have found something and reported, which initiated this new search. BC would be eligible for some reward monies if he provided a tip that led to the recovery of William, right? (That is of course assuming he had no involvement). I don't like to accuse people, and what reason would BC have to kill one of his 4 children?

Her comments come a day after her son and William’s biological father Brendan broke his silence for the first time since being released from prison.
‘Waste of taxpayer money’: Gran blasts new search for William Tyrrell
----
Collins’ message for his son comes a day after New South Wales Police launched a large-scale forensic search for William.
William Tyrrell’s father breaks silence as investigation continues
----
Brendan said he started digging in bushland for clues when he was released from prison two weeks ago, but admitted he thought his son was dead.
“I’ve been out looking for you with a shovel digging in bushland … I know there’s no point,” he said. “I think you’re dead, I think someone has hurt you bad. I’m so sorry I couldn’t help you.”

‘Waste of taxpayer money’: Gran blasts new search for William Tyrrell
imo
BC has absconded with William before.
this has to have been looked at closely by police.
this line of inquiry doesn't revolve around murder imo an accidental death maybe :oops:

if police have 5 poi's be nice if websleuths could focus on them more than the 20% currently discussed
jmo

This is huge! So BS is the ‘high profile POI’.

But what about the news yesterday that he lives close by?

It may be in Aussie terms everything is just up the road.

This made me laugh, as a friend who moved from England to Australia last year recently posted on Fb that she'd done a 7 hour round trip to collect something she'd bought online, and that this was pretty normal over there. Haha, we said, reminding her of the time she flat refused to go to a restaurant HALF AN HOUR away as it was *adopts whiney voice* just a bit too far...

imo
BC has absconded with William before.
this has to have been looked at closely by police.
this line of inquiry doesn't revolve around murder imo an accidental death maybe :oops:

if police have 5 poi's be nice if websleuths could focus on them more than the 20% currently discussed
jmo
BC has been cleared .its been repeated over and over by police.

So IMO BS is the ‘high-profile suspect remains a “person of interest“ then they have ‘5 other suspects’.

I need a medicinal milkshake or I’ll have what BC has.

I will join you for a virtual very strong drink. It is really hard thinking for a second about the potential implications of this information and William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto