Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure that was BC.
NC said he felt an ominous black cloud and knew something was wrong.

Soso I realise the close family is said to be cleared but this doesn’t sit right.
Ah well I have believe GJ.

I am confused and I agree so much does not sit right.
I cannot believe that the police have not taken the time to sit down and speak to NC to hear what she knows..:rolleyes:
Wasn't BC said to be living at Granville when the police knocked on his door?

I have no link because it's part of another forum. The interstate truck driver at a servo, who had seen a large woman acting suspiciously by a car on the side of the road (which?) the first day, called 000 and said, he reckoned they weren't interested.

Don't forget the well dressed gentleman who stopped at the local shops asking for directions to Batar Creek Road...

It's the stuff that goes "poof" from the media. ..that always peaks my interest..

It was a dark coloured camry...

I recall in my snooping of FB @ the time

An artist from Melbourne was travelling through on his way to some Bondi sculpture competion. .. and stopped to admire artwork at main POI home.... commented on the talents of a young persons artwork.

Then there were some grey nomads...travelling the coast line...even stopped in at Bonnie Doon...Arrghh alas...the person for some reason deleted the whole years posts.... including comments to and by the main POI....

But.... then when another POI is identified in the media....And then the revelation of subject vehicles are mentioned.

Well.... I think if I owned a vehicle. .... I'd know if it was scrapped......or at least where it was....sorry love..you don't simply let hubby drive your car and then it goes "poof" into thin air....... ohhhh lol...it was in the neighbours garage and YOU Had no idea....

I’m so dizzy.

WOW what IF BS is innocent!

He’d make more money writing a book than fixing damn washers.
Give up the day job we’ve done you a favour.
I'm pretty sure his 'day job' has been long gone. If LE put clues together and miraculously solve this crime and come up with William's body, that's fantastic, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the perp is someone who is known to us here, or who we've already hashed out in conversation, etc. Just sayin.

“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”

Isaac Asimov

Don't forget the well dressed gentleman who stopped at the local shops asking for directions to Batar Creek Road...

It's the stuff that goes "poof" from the media. ..that always peaks my interest..

I recall in my snooping of FB @ the time

An artist from Melbourne was travelling through on his way to some Bondi sculpture competion. .. and stopped to admire artwork at main POI home.... commented on the talents of a young persons artwork.

Then there were some grey nomads...travelling the coast line...even stopped in at Bonnie Doon...Arrghh alas...the person for some reason deleted the whole years posts.... including comments to and by the main POI....

But.... then when another POI is identified in the media....And then the revelation of subject vehicles are mentioned.

Well.... I think if I owned a vehicle. .... I'd know if it was scrapped......or at least where it was....sorry love..you don't simply let hubby drive your car and then it goes "poof" into thin air....... ohhhh lol...it was in the neighbours garage and YOU Had no idea....

Yes, those ‘memory holes’.

btw Glad to see you back Puggs x

I am confused and I agree so much does not sit right.
I cannot believe that the police have not taken the time to sit down and speak to NC to hear what she knows..:rolleyes:
Wasn't BC said to be living at Granville when the police knocked on his door?
Is NC house-bound? The police have clearly said that if anyone knows something, that person should approach the police. If NC hasn't approached the police, it is reasonable to assume that she doesn't know anything. That being the case, why should the police pay her a call? She makes good scones? They have work to do.

I'm pretty sure his 'day job' has been long gone. If LE put clues together and miraculously solve this crime and come up with William's body, that's fantastic, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the perp is someone who is known to us here, or who we've already hashed out in conversation, etc. Just sayin.

“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”

Isaac Asimov

That could be true about the perp but I don’t think there’ll be anything miraculous about SFR solving this crime against William and his loved ones — just good, solid police work over a number of what-must-have-been gruelling years.

Does the lone wolf.
Male or female.
Has connections to the area but does not necessarily reside there.
Still stand?

Everything still stands until we know they have locked into a line of inquiry, I guess?

The problem with the lone wolf out-of-towner idea is that (if WT was taken out of the area) we may never know given no trace has been found so far.

Thanks Bo..

I come back now and then..

William being missing.... does my head in.

I want to know the complete backstory...

Why ...how..did the main POI come to know his first wife...was he a friend of her brother before he met her.... I mean who sets up home with a convicted pedophile. ..and has young children under the same roof??

What was his ties to Clarendon Victoria...for those allegations. ..... St Alipuus Church....back in those days. The dates are interesting...seems the area was an epicentre for paedophile activity at the time....so what was his ties to the area.

If totally unrelated to Williams disappearance .....still feel a hornets nest has been uncovered...

Does anyone know what happened to the allegations/Case in Victoria???

RSBM

The man seeking directions (reportedly to both Benaroon Drive and Batar Creek Road, depending on which discrepancy you prefer) is still readily available on the internet.

The Camry is also available in the story in the link below.

Interesting also to note how only a week after WT's disappearance, LE was talking publicly in MSM about doing 'evidence based searches', which is what they are saying they are doing NOW, which they are saying WASN'T done before? Hmm.

Crews continued an "evidence-based search" on Friday, scouring forest that would be too far for William to walk to but where he could have been "assisted to" by a kidnapper in a car.

They have been told to look for anything that could be discarded from a car such as rubbish or William's clothing.

---
One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

---
Police stop drivers in Kendall as search for William Tyrell, 3, turns up nothing

Thanks Bo..

I come back now and then..

William being missing.... does my head in.

I want to know the complete backstory...

Why ...how..did the main POI come to know his first wife...was he a friend of her brother before he met her.... I mean who sets up home with a convicted pedophile. ..and has young children under the same roof??

What was his ties to Clarendon Victoria...for those allegations. ..... St Alipuus Church....back in those days. The dates are interesting...seems the area was an epicentre for paedophile activity at the time....so what was his ties to the area.

If totally unrelated to Williams disappearance .....still feel a hornets nest has been uncovered...

Does anyone know what happened to the allegations/Case in Victoria???

Interesting question about the BIL and any other associations. It’s all about as clear as mud to me.

No word yet on the Victorian charges AFAIK.

NC is full of $$$ZZXX.
IMO - We disregard anything that comes out of that mouth.

Let's concentrate on the POI's, the family and William.

NC is William's bio grandmother.
She herself has said
“A lot of people have made money going on television talking about William and me. I’m still a ‘suspect’ and the police have yet to sit down and have a proper chat with me and find out what I know.
“I don’t want money, I just want help for Brendan. He needs it.”
Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

I am curious as to whether the police consider her a suspect.

RSBM

The man seeking directions (reportedly to both Benaroon Drive and Batar Creek Road, depending on which discrepancy you prefer) is still readily available on the internet.

The Camry is also available in the story in the link below.

Interesting also to note how only a week after WT's disappearance, LE was talking publicly in MSM about doing 'evidence based searches', which is what they are saying they are doing NOW, which they are saying WASN'T done before? Hmm.

Crews continued an "evidence-based search" on Friday, scouring forest that would be too far for William to walk to but where he could have been "assisted to" by a kidnapper in a car.

They have been told to look for anything that could be discarded from a car such as rubbish or William's clothing.

---
One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

---
Police stop drivers in Kendall as search for William Tyrell, 3, turns up nothing

You have managed to find a media mention of the truck drivers account. ...which I remember as being one of the mere mentions in the media that survived. . ...previous reports were pulled from the media/internet.....

when that happens I kinda become suspicious and wonder why??? ..... William's dissaperance was BIG news...yet the truckers account was pulled from most media outlets posts within 24hrs.....along with the well dressed man asking for directions..

That could be true about the perp but I don’t think there’ll be anything miraculous about SFR solving this crime against William and his loved ones — just good, solid police work over a number of what-must-have-been gruelling years.
You think?

You have managed to find a media mention of the truck drivers account. ...which I remember as being one of the mere mentions in the media that survived. . ...previous reports were pulled from the media/internet.....

when that happens I kinda become suspicious and wonder why??? ..... William's dissaperance was BIG news...yet the truckers account was pulled from most media outlets posts within 24hrs.....along with the well dressed man asking for directions..
I have just happened to stumble across numerous instances of the well dressed man asking for directions in the past 24 hours, so I am not sure what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95