Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah but it is. I'm a long way behind, but it's him. Sorry if this has already been posted, but I can't help but share.

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

'
The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

He was back at the home a week later to carry-out the repair. '
Yes, it's definitely BS they are talking about.

I wonder where BS lives now? Is he the one living near the new search area, or is it another POI?

Where stolen cars are dumped and burnt
Kendall hinterland a hotspot for car dumping
FEBRUARY 17 2017
A concerned resident is worried the Batar Creek Road area will be the scene of a fatal crash.

“On Friday nights at dusk and later into the night the area is the scene of vehicle burnouts and road surface damage,” he said.

“I’ve reported incidents to police. Once they’re able to get there the vehicles are usually smashed or burnt out. The vehicles are then taped over with police or caution tape and then it takes weeks for a scrap merchant to remove the wreckage.”
That’s really interesting

Paraphrased
The first high profile suspect in the case remains a poi.
With an inquest set to begin this year four other "high profile suspects" are being looked at.
After William disappeared a man had quoted a washing machine repair at Benaroon Drive and wad identified as the main suspect.
He gave dna swabs and he was later charged with unrelated offences. He had nothing to do with Williams disappearance he maintains.

William Tyrrell case police prepare for coronial inquest
Deborah Cornwall
June 28 2018 the Australia

Nocookies

Paraphrased
The first high profile suspect in the case remains a poi.
With an inquest set to begin this year four other "high profile suspects" are being looked at.
After William disappeared a man had quoted a washing machine repair at Benaroon Drive and wad identified as the main suspect.
He gave dna swabs and he was later charged with unrelated offences. He had nothing to do with Williams disappearance he maintains.

William Tyrrell case police prepare for coronial inquest
Deborah Cornwall
June 28 2018 the Australia

Nocookies
Thank you Soso xx

Yes, it's definitely BS they are talking about.

I wonder where BS lives now? Is he the one living near the new search area, or is it another POI?

I wonder if he has some sort of police protection. I wouldn’t feel safe out and about in the community after being linked to a crime like this even if I have not been charged.

Could it be to get to the caravan park? This is a genuine question as I really don't know and would like to. I'm not being facetious this time. :)

It's fairly clear from google maps that there are too many trees to cut through the forest, and no obvious tracks for a car. If they ended up there by car, it would of been by going around and through the main roads.

If it was someone on foot, it's hard to understand how they'd end up back near a road some distance away - why not go deeper into the forest?

One thing that bothers me.... a trail bike could potentially go on smaller tracks not highlighted by google, and rejoin the road. But then again, why go back towards a public road at all?

All of this is said without any understanding of the persons intention, of course....... my assumption is they'd want to hide, but maybe they want to get somewhere?

Staggering amount of forest to search :(

I73pzRj.jpg

I wonder how they decide to classify between POI & Suspect.
With BS being the obvious person they’re referring to as the POI - maybe he was not the person who actually snatched William, but possibly provided the information about children staying at the location over the weekend - then went about setting up his alibi, perhaps that’s why MS asked the clairvoyant about his involvement if any. Or maybe he is in close contact with the “suspects” or police have evidence of contact between them on the day or in the days following September 12.

I imagine, in 2014 there might have happened something like a "relay race" and poor little WT was like the wooden baton .... Large suspicious woman; well dressed man, who asked for the way to Batar Creek; speeding 4WD; maybe someone on foot somewhere; etc.
And someone drowning their sorrows later on?

It is possible to reach Batar Creek Road from the bush track near where William went missing:

Is this the escape route taken by missing William Tyrrell’s abductors

But a Walk 4 William advocate told news.com.au that [the track] leads to the cemetery behind Benaroon Drive and the track is drivable by a 4WD vehicle.

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Road which was a “highway”, or major thoroughfare away from the area.

Last edited:
I'd like to be as sure as winning the lotto as to say that BS has absolutely nothing to do with this! What motive would he have to take WT given he had 3 other children in his care already? It's been too easy to throw him under the bus.

As far as the new search area, it's possible that the taskforce had set up infrared (night vision) cameras and they've just been waiting for the bear in the woods to come out....
The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

He was back at the home a week later to carry-out the repair.
Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

I can't help myself, Bo. I keep clicking between all of the newsfeeds that I can find. They must be so close. Just those last couple of pieces. Go GJ.

Yes, they must be very close if MSM is reporting on ‘suspects’. I caught ABC News about an hour ago. Reporter on scene but no new developments today. Did say ‘something has happened’ to spark the search at the crossroads site though (whatever that is supposed to mean :) )

With BS being the obvious person they’re referring to as the POI - maybe he was not the person who actually snatched William, but possibly provided the information about children staying at the location over the weekend - then went about setting up his alibi, perhaps that’s why MS asked the clairvoyant about his involvement if any. Or maybe he is in close contact with the “suspects” or police have evidence of contact between them on the day or in the days following September 12.
If this was the case then this was a targeted abduction. It means it was about abducting William and his sister, not abducting any child. There would be hundreds of children in and around the area. Here we are back at the six degrees of separation again.

Very good points.

A cadaver dog, but they've said they don't think they'll find William's remains during this search, correct? Maybe personal effects/clothing that were on him at the time he was deceased? Maybe they've received intel that stuff like that has been dumped there, but only fairly recently.

I don't like to think of William being dead, but a cadaver dog in what is an obviously very targeted search isn't a great sign.

Given the likelihood of his being deceased, I actually hope they do find his remains. Mostly because way too many murderers like to keep the location of the body a sick private little secret for themselves, or try and use that knowledge as a bargaining tool.
Maybe they're hoping they'll find someone else's DNA, or is that a stupid comment? (Insert embaressed emoji)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto