Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police looking at four other ‘high priority’ suspects with inquest to begin this year
The Australian reported that the first high-profile suspect in the investigation remains “a person of interest” but there are also four other “high priority” suspects being looked at, with an inquest set to begin this year.
Two weeks ago, investigators launched a fresh search for evidence for the boy who seemingly disappeared without a trace.

Police hone in on five suspects relating to William Tyrrell’s disappearance

Maybe that’s why the court cases have stopped. Maybe an inquest trumps everything.

If this was the case then this was a targeted abduction. It means it was about abducting William and his sister, not abducting any child. There would be hundreds of children in and around the area. Here we are back at the six degrees of separation again.

It may have just been about the opportunity to snatch a small child fitting the preference of some sick individuals, a child that was from out of area & staying in a house surrounded by bush.

It could have even been that BS noted the connection between WT & KL, or between a bio family member & an earlier FB friend link we all saw but can’t name here - BS could have even innocently mentioned that to the wrong person - farfetched.

It is possible to reach Batar Creek Road from the bush track near where William went missing:

Is this the escape route taken by missing William Tyrrell’s abductors

But a Walk 4 William advocate told news.com.au that [the track] leads to the cemetery behind Benaroon Drive and the track is drivable by a 4WD vehicle.

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Road which was a “highway”, or major thoroughfare away from the area.

It looks like a road (I think it’s called Kendall Forest Road) that intersects with Batar Creek Road near Foxes Creek Road. It’s about halfway between the two search sites at Benaroon Drive and Cedar Logger’s Lane:

5A4DB82F-3713-4EB2-8AAD-E687A2880AE3.jpeg
Source:
Google Maps

I’m so dizzy.

WOW what IF BS is innocent!

He’d make more money writing a book than fixing damn washers.
Give up the day job we’ve done you a favour.
Nah, he's not innocent, TGY. He's involved in some way, possible with others. GJ is gradually dripping the info.

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

Four 'high priority' suspects and one 'person of interest' are being closely examined as part of the police investigation, The Australian reported.

The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

He was back at the home a week later to carry-out the repair.

The new search area is a mere six-minute drive from where William vanished.

I’m confused . Inquest or arrest first ???
My understanding is that inquest first means the police have exhausted their avenues of inquiry without being able to charge anyone. But if the inquest turns up information indicating that somebody should be charged, it is suspended while the police go back into action. I think that's what's happening with Paddy Moriarty.

But a Walk 4 William advocate told news.com.au that [the track] leads to the cemetery behind Benaroon Drive and the track is drivable by a 4WD vehicle.

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Roadwhich was a “highway”, or major thoroughfare away from the area.

It looks like a road (I think it’s called Kendall Forest Road) that intersects with Batar Creek Road near Foxes Creek Road. It’s about halfway between the two search sites at Benaroon Drive and Cedar Logger’s Lane:

View attachment 137011
Source:
Google Maps

If somebody took the 4WD track off Benaroon Drive to the cemetery, then from the cemetery took another 4WD track to Batar Creek Road, they must have had good knowledge of the local area.

My understanding is that inquest first means the police have exhausted their avenues of inquiry without being able to charge anyone. But if the inquest turns up information indicating that somebody should be charged, it is suspended while the police go back into action. I think that's what's happening with Paddy Moriarty.
Thankyou JLZ, so what they are searching for may be the missing bit of the puzzle they need for an arrest otherwise off to an inquest ?

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Roadwhich was a “highway”, or major thoroughfare away from the area.

If somebody took the 4WD track off Benaroon Drive to the cemetery, then from the cemetery took another 4WD track to Batar Creek Road, they must have had good knowledge of the local area.

From what I can see on the map Benaroon Drive has a sharp left turn away from the cemetery and is intersected by Kendall Forest Road. It’s south from there and a left turn to the road that intersects with Batar Creek Road and Foxes Creek Road.

ETA. I always thought if they went via the cemetery that they would be headed north or west.

Yes, how can they be so gullible to believe they'll get away with it?

I think a lot of criminals are too full of themselves, and think they're smarter than the cops.

Maybe they're hoping they'll find someone else's DNA, or is that a stupid comment? (Insert embaressed emoji)

Not stupid at all! It's just that if it's a cadaver dog, it's specifically trained to find dead bodies and traces of dead bodies, and only those things. They even train them to ignore dead animals and only trace dead humans. So if it's looking for traces of someone else, then they'd also have to be dead.

Last edited:
I’m wondering if the police have the five suspects (first time suspects word used ) are in on the alleged crime together or if there are 5 that they need to narrow to one .
Yes, I noticed that about the word 'suspects' too, HB. Wonder if this has any relevance:

Among the lines of inquiry are allegations of a paedophile ring, operating from the mid-north coast of New South Wales.

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

I reckon they might've uncovered a lot about a lot of pedophile activities during this investigation. Hence a spate of arrests at one stage. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur