Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inquests confuse me. Of Jubes and team can’t get enough for an arrest then how can an inquest. Is it simply up to the coroner to say yay or nay to go forward with what they have
I found this:

An inquest is a court hearing strictly designed to investigate single or multiple deaths and/or fire with the purpose of preventing a similar occurrence.
. . .
Inquests are not always necessary unless the circumstances involve:

• A person who has died in custody;
  • A death has occurred while in care;
  • A death has occurred as a result of police operations;
  • Preventing further deaths due to systemic issues;
  • Doubt in the cause of a death;
  • The Attorney-General has requested the inquest;
  • The State Coroner has ordered an inquest; or
  • The District Court upholds an appeal against a coroner’s decision not to hold an inquest.
What is an Inquest? - Shine Lawyers

identified 5 suspects AND a person of interest. Four HIGH PRIORITY suspects and ONE person of interest are being closely examined. To me this could be indicating that one is already locked away. What is the status of TJ?

Where is Nichols?

Alleged suspects

BS / PB / DN / TJ / C?

alleged POI
MS

A question: Would a very close associate of one of the 'alleged suspects' be included as an alleged suspect or POI? Especially one that put himself into the investigation by making press statements? Especially one where a certain couple fled to when their residence was being searched for 3 days.

identified 5 suspects AND a person of interest. Four HIGH PRIORITY suspects and ONE person of interest are being closely examined. To me this could be indicating that one is already locked away. What is the status of TJ?

Where is Nichols?

Alleged suspects

BS / PB / DN / TJ / C?

alleged POI
MS

A question: Would a very close associate of one of the 'alleged suspects' be included as an alleged suspect or POI? Especially one that put himself into the investigation by making press statements? Especially one where a certain couple fled to when their residence was being searched for 3 days.

Did we ever work out what it was that DN said the media were wrong about, in regard to that other bloke?
I recall he also said he did not know anyone associated with the case. Always wondered how he knew they were wrong, if he did not know anyone associated.

Maybe no one remembered being in the coffee shop with him, but someone would have remembered seeing him at the school function.
I am not so sure. Having reached my mid 50s I have noticed that I have seemed to have become invisible. BS and MS may simply not have been noticed. I am sure that LE would have asked the child receiving the award if they were there.

This is the State Coroner that DCI Jubelin referred to in press conference. Pretty impressive credentials. Coroner Michael Barnes that broke the back of the Daniel Morecomb case has moved onto a different position but was obviously working in the background of the case prior to his move. DCI Jubelin mentioned him in same press conference and that fact that Barnes had been involved.
https://www.justice.nsw.gov.au/Documents/Media%20Releases/2018/new-state-coroner-nsw.pdf

Coroner's involvement is very important and all powerful!
The Coroner's role

Did we ever work out what it was that DN said the media were wrong about, in regard to that other bloke?
I recall he also said he did not know anyone associated with the case. Always wondered how he knew they were wrong, if he did not know anyone associated.

I personally would imagine that these pieces of rock slime communicate via the darkest of the darkest parts of the dark web. They may not even know who they 'know' as I do doubt they actually know who they are communicating with. But then again................

What 'other bloke' do you refer to Soso?

I personally would imagine that these pieces of rock slime communicate via the darkest of the darkest parts of the dark web. They may not even know who they 'know' as I do doubt they actually know who they are communicating with. But then again................

What 'other bloke' do you refer to Soso?

Google search - article paywalled.
William Tyrrell probe turns to child *advertiser censored* fiend Derek Nichols | Daily ...
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph...
Jan 12, 2016 - The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who ... of interest and said: “What you wrote about the other man was wrong.”.

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

I wonder if this is to put the wind up the other 4? I wonder if it's to let them all know they're closing in and are very close, and time is quickly running out to fess up and strike a bargain. There would have to be some pretty nervous people out there. Nerves, anxiety & panic make people do things they wouldn't if things were calm or they were confident they were safe. TJ for example doesn't seem to handle pressure well. I wonder if there really are 5, or if that's just another Jubes tactic.

This is very interesting. I can't imagine that the search team would go here (cedar loggers rd) without some valid reason - plus they say there 'is' actual reason. So, a "car trace" might be the obvious reason, while they were diverting search elsewhere? Very timely. There's not much rugged bush along this road until it reaches it's end. Sorry to get irrational earlier -- alcohol & me - blah, long story, sorry ;(

I doubt with the Coroner involvement there are any 'false' tactics at play. More likely it is 'let's shake the tree and see what filth falls out'.
Oh of course, about the shaking tree. I can't wait to see what falls. Saying there are 5 suspects wouldn't be 'false' though, as he's always said there were lots of POIs. All of his moves and press releases are carefully planned and worded. I'd say he's a master tree shaker! :)

This is the State Coroner that DCI Jubelin referred to in press conference. Pretty impressive credentials. Coroner Michael Barnes that broke the back of the Daniel Morecomb case has moved onto a different position but was obviously working in the background of the case prior to his move. DCI Jubelin mentioned him in same press conference and that fact that Barnes had been involved.
https://www.justice.nsw.gov.au/Documents/Media%20Releases/2018/new-state-coroner-nsw.pdf

Coroner's involvement is very important and all powerful!
The Coroner's role

Barnes isn't NSW Coroner anymore, the NSW Coroner is Magistrate Leslie Mabbutt
Coroners

Michael Barnes is now NSW Ombudsman
Ombudsman's message - NSW Ombudsman

GJ has mentioned a couple of times that he is now dealing with a Deputy Coroner, can't remember which one without looking it up.

I be that there is a lot of filth that will fall out, even if it is not connected to William.
I think a lot of it already has. Plus probably some that have been in MSM but that we didn't know was uncovered during this investigation.

Sadly, there's a lot more that won't fall out, too. - I don't mean in relation to this case, I just mean child abusers generally, the world over

This is very interesting. I can't imagine that the search team would go here (cedar loggers rd) without some valid reason - plus they say there 'is' actual reason. So, a "car trace" might be the obvious reason, while they were diverting search elsewhere? Very timely. There's not much rugged bush along this road until it reaches it's end. Sorry to get irrational earlier -- alcohol & me - blah, long story, sorry ;(
One of the articles said they were searching the southern side of the intersection, which would not be Cedar Loggers Lane itself, but opposite where it forms the T.

I am not so sure. Having reached my mid 50s I have noticed that I have seemed to have become invisible. BS and MS may simply not have been noticed. I am sure that LE would have asked the child receiving the award if they were there.
I am not sure that I agree with that. In certain situations older people become invisible, but I wouldn't think at a gathering where parents and grandparents are known to be, they would be invisible. You usually know some of the parents at school functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur