Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster, pop in every now and then to read. But have LE discussed psychics? I seen something on a support page, someone claiming to be the person who is feeding LE with the information and location for the new search. I am hoping that they actually have new information and are not just going on what a 'psychic' is saying.

I doubt with the Coroner involvement there are any 'false' tactics at play. More likely it is 'let's shake the tree and see what filth falls out'.
I think the way the search is organized in space and time could be tactical--jumping suddenly from one site to a discontiguous location instead of taking them in a smooth natural sequence.

The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

He was back at the home a week later to carry-out the repair.
Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

P&G if it is him he will surely take over the prize for the dumbest man in Australia since Gerard Baden-Clay

One of the articles said they were searching the southern side of the intersection, which would not be Cedar Loggers Lane itself, but opposite where it forms the T.

Yes I think they are searching on Batar Creek Road.
If you look at the clip - you are looking back down toward the bus stop, police bus, palm tree and Cedar Logging Road street sign and the yellow causeway sign.
When comparing to google maps.
The search appears to be headed up toward Old Coach Road turn off.
imo

Jessica Nagel on Twitter

First time poster, pop in every now and then to read. But have LE discussed psychics? I seen something on a support page, someone claiming to be the person who is feeding LE with the information and location for the new search. I am hoping that they actually have new information and are not just going on what a 'psychic' is saying.
I am quite sure that NSW Police would not take that seriously.
Did they claim that before the police searched there or after?

Ok so I have a copy of The Australian. Am I allowed to transcribe?

You can't transcribe but you may paraphrase and include the link (in case someone else has a subscription or wants to pay for one). You can post the portion of the content that is included in a preview summary, but you cannot copy and paste or quote directly from the paywalled article itself.

hi & welcome. I think the Rosann team are trying to avoid psychic revelations.. too uncertain in this time & age perhaps? Maybe in the future ...? Who knows.

Tyrrell search zone 'very specific'

The new search area is a result - “after detectives unearthed information relating to persons of interest in the case”

I wonder if someone reported seeing someone in the area.

The article also says - “The revelation means police are still not convinced William's disappearance was the result of an outsider, acting alone” - does this mean the pedophile ring is still a possibility?
Poor little William

The new search area is a result - “after detectives unearthed information relating to persons of interest in the case”

The article also says - “The revelation means police are still not convinced William's disappearance was the result of an outsider, acting alone” - does this mean the pedophile ring is still a possibility?
Poor little William

wow... did they say that. adds another dimension..again.. eek

Poor little William

From your link Violet.

AAP has learned the shortlist of high-priority persons of interest has been steadily shrinking as the investigation and search efforts progress.

It's understood detectives working on the case believe someone living in the area surrounding Kendall knows more about William's disappearance than they have told authorities, sources told AAP.

The revelation means police are still not convinced William's disappearance was the result of an outsider, acting alone, venturing into the sleepy town which has a population of 830.

So the net was cast wide - 700 hundred poi's and the handful of suspects that remain, are?

Last edited:
hi all. Much of that road - cedars loggers rd - is not heavily dense with bushland until you reach the end of the road. Interesting, this also connects, I think (perhaps wrongly) with the tail end of Kendall State Forest. Seeing the police hack through forest like material makes me wonder - does this area also back onto Kendall forest? 6 maps shows forest density thick at that point...

From your link Violet.

AAP has learned the shortlist of high-priority persons of interest has been steadily shrinking as the investigation and search efforts progress.

It's understood detectives working on the case believe someone living in the area surrounding Kendall knows more about William's disappearance than they have told authorities, sources told AAP.

The revelation means police are still not convinced William's disappearance was the result of an outsider, acting alone, venturing into the sleepy town which has a population of 830.

So the net was cast wide - 700 hundred poi's and the handful of suspects that remain are?
Drip, drip, slowly the information is coming out. Surely ol' Col or Margie could use a cool mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState