Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was the case then this was a targeted abduction. It means it was about abducting William and his sister, not abducting any child. There would be hundreds of children in and around the area. Here we are back at the six degrees of separation again.
Yes, it's coming full circle.

I’m confused . Inquest or arrest first ???
'We are committed to finding out what happened to William. We are mindful it has been three-and-a-half years since William disappeared and we still have not solved this matter.'

"If the case can't be solved from a criminal perspective then it will go to an inquest."

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

Sounds like they know who the perp(s) is /are, but if they don't have enough evidence for criminal charges, they'll get them though an inquest. IMO

'We are committed to finding out what happened to William. We are mindful it has been three-and-a-half years since William disappeared and we still have not solved this matter.'

"If the case can't be solved from a criminal perspective then it will go to an inquest."

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

Sounds like they know who the perp(s) is /are, but if they don't have enough evidence for criminal charges, they'll get them though an inquest. IMO
Inquests confuse me. Of Jubes and team can’t get enough for an arrest then how can an inquest. Is it simply up to the coroner to say yay or nay to go forward with what they have

Is this the escape route taken by missing William Tyrrell’s abductors

But a Walk 4 William advocate told news.com.au that [the track] leads to the cemetery behind Benaroon Drive and the track is drivable by a 4WD vehicle.

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Roadwhich was a “highway”, or major thoroughfare away from the area.

If somebody took the 4WD track off Benaroon Drive to the cemetery, then from the cemetery took another 4WD track to Batar Creek Road, they must have had good knowledge of the local area.

OK I'm perplexed

If they are able to somehow cross the yellow line (on attached map) to get to Batar Creek Road from the forest... I'd assume that was to get away from the area entirely. It would of been planned. They'd want nobody to see or notice.

weuNm3c.png

Bit it doesn't add up that WT would then end up at a different forrest near Cedar Loggers Lane.

Why would you leave a forest to hide WT in a different forest?

Of course we don't know what they are looking for at the current search site.

But I'd suggest if someone took the trouble to plan an escape by car through the forest, then they did so to leave the district entirely.

I think a lot of criminals are too full of themselves, and think they're smarter than the cops.

Not stupid at all! It's just that if it's a cadaver dog, it's specifically trained to find dead bodies and traces of dead bodies, and only those things. They even train them to ignore dead animals and only trace dead humans. So if it's looking for traces of someone else, then they'd also have to be dead.
Thanks for the clarification, Eloise. :)

It's just that I wonder if that's where William is buried - hate typing that - because really, if you'd just snatched a little boy, would you stop and bury him to close by? You'd think whoever did it would want to get as far away from there as quickly as possible. Maybe that's why they're looking for information re the vehicle, unless that's just another screw being tightened for the benefit of the perps.

One of Queensland's most senior police officers dismissed Brett Peter Cowan as a suspect in Daniel Morcombe's disappearance, telling a detective who believed the paedophile was responsible "you wouldn't know anything".
Former police officer Dennis Martyn on Wednesday told the reopened inquest into Daniel's death he concluded Cowan abducted the 13-year-old soon after interviewing Cowan.
Brett Cowan identified early as Morcombe suspect: inquest

"F--- off, you wouldn't know anything," he told the court was Mr Condon's response.
So why would a cop react like this, to cover his lazy mistakes.
It took an inquest to pin Cowan. IMO

IMO the pivotal point is if BS was not at that coffee shop or the school that day then where was he.

This interesting article about Daniel Morcombe could be an exact replica of what happening with William Tyrrell.

Mr Martyn said they checked out the alibis of about 20 known sex offenders on the Sunshine Coast, but it was Cowan who stood out as the suspect.

One reason he stood out was because police knew he had driven near the bus stop Daniel was abducted from about the time he disappeared but denied having seen him.

"He said he didn't see Daniel ... I said that's pretty much bulls---. I said I know what you do to little kids. I said 'you cannot tell me you didn't notice him'."

OK I'm perplexed

If they are able to somehow cross the yellow line (on attached map) to get to Batar Creek Road from the forest... I'd assume that was to get away from the area entirely. It would of been planned. They'd want nobody to see or notice.

weuNm3c.png

Bit it doesn't add up that WT would then end up at a different forrest near Cedar Loggers Lane.

Why would you leave a forest to hide WT in a different forest?

Of course we don't know what they are looking for at the current search site.

But I'd suggest if someone took the trouble to plan an escape by car through the forest, then they did so to leave the district entirely.
I can see the appeal* of hiding William in a forest that's nearby, but not the nearest. But I'd be inclined to head straight down Batar Creek Road to Stoney Creek Road, and into Middle Brother State Forest from there. It would be a lot safer to park the vehicle off one of the Middle Brother tracks than mess about in view of anyone on Batar Creek Road near a multiple intersection. There is a track that goes right to the inside corner of Lot 182.

*assuming one needed to cover up a crime

Last edited:
It may have just been about the opportunity to snatch a small child fitting the preference of some sick individuals, a child that was from out of area & staying in a house surrounded by bush.

It could have even been that BS noted the connection between WT & KL, or between a bio family member & an earlier FB friend link we all saw but can’t name here - BS could have even innocently mentioned that to the wrong person - farfetched.

It’s not far fetched Violet.

IMO the pivotal point is if BS was not at that coffee shop or the school that day then where was he.

This interesting article about Daniel Morcombe could be an exact replica of what happening with William Tyrrell.

Mr Martyn said they checked out the alibis of about 20 known sex offenders on the Sunshine Coast, but it was Cowan who stood out as the suspect.

One reason he stood out was because police knew he had driven near the bus stop Daniel was abducted from about the time he disappeared but denied having seen him.

"He said he didn't see Daniel ... I said that's pretty much bulls---. I said I know what you do to little kids. I said 'you cannot tell me you didn't notice him'."

Yep and it surprises me after his YouTube special that he did not do another one proving with his receipt or a photograph os some other proof that he was there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes