Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the talk in here is around connections, because what else is there? But you're right, a non-connection is still an outstanding possibility.

So far there's nothing to suggest police have an actual strong lead. BS obviously has wider questions to answer, but his vicinity to WT might well be an unfortunately coincidence.
IMO, it can't be only the vicinity, BS had via washing machine repair things. Would he still be a suspect/POI after this long time (and fed to the media by police)??

If we only would know the source (and the date of the original), police got that photo from ....

They don't seem to be the kind of home decor that a reasonably well off family would have on their walls. Maybe they were taken a FGM's.

I thought that at first, but I don't think it is. I think it looks like a kaleidoscope print, but that seems a strange thing to frame, except that the centre does look a bit like the dog in the other pic.

A kaleidoscope print, a computer app used to create a Mandela.
Yes I was surprised to learn there is such a thing.
I am fence sitting. I have no idea. lol

A kaleidoscope print, a computer app used to create a Mandela.
Yes I was surprised to learn there is such a thing.
I am fence sitting. I have no idea. lol
There are crocheted mandelas. Very complex colour patterns but not difficult to work.
ETA. Although Mandelas are almost always round.

Among those statements was the one from Mr Spedding. Detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what he told them, which led them to the surprise raids on the tradesman’s former first-floor pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his Bonny Hills home last week.

“What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Yeah, but there are question marks around this article as it was published in January and we don't know when the people were asked. The discrepencies lead to the raid which happened in January. I'm gonna admit more specifically, I do not like GJ's methods. I think he circumvents societies laws to show who he thinks is guilty to the public even if he can't get the result he wants in a court of law. He may well be right, but I feel his methods are open to abuse in the way he relates with the media and the public and suspects and the law. Even if people aren't convicted, the public is left with the impression of who the perp is. that is not right IMO, if you couldn't do it with evidence and due process.

Yeah, but there are question marks around this article as it was published in January and we don't know when the people were asked. The discrepencies lead to the raid which happened in January. I'm gonna admit more specifically, I do not like GJ's methods. I think he circumvents societies laws to show who he thinks is guilty to the public even if he can't get the result he wants in a court of law. He may well be right, but I feel his methods are open to abuse in the way he relates with the media and the public and suspects and the law. Even if people aren't convicted, the public is left with the impression of who the perp is. that is not right IMO, if you couldn't do it with evidence and due process.

All good points, but the public do not run a trial or convict, anyone.

Perhaps you should report him to the relevant authorities, whoever that may be.

No, the not well off, wasn't my point. More the age.
I remember a long time ago a very lengthy discussion about where this might have been taken. We didn't come up with any real answer, as far as I remember, but there are other things on the wall too, not just the print in question. They were talked about too. It's all back there if you want to go back. Lots of theories and good discussions.

No we don't know when those people were asked/interviewed.
Presumably before the article was published in January.

Was Jubelin even the lead investigator in January?

Has it been established what type and colour of car FD was in when he went for his Skype meeting? William was old enough to distinguish between cars.
Just wondering about GJ discussion in that 60 minutes video suggesting that William came down to the road side to wait for daddy. If a similar car approached he may have eagerly run to it. However even being so close to the road and so far from the house gives way to opportunity

Apologies if this has already been covered & I've missed it in my thread search....

Is this a well guard or small water tank situated behind the intersection bus stop shelter?
(3 Cedar Loggers Lane)

Attachments

• 3_CedarLoggersLane.jpg
    3_CedarLoggersLane.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 40
Apologies if this has already been covered & I've missed it in my thread search....

Is this a well guard or small water tank situated behind the intersection bus stop shelter?
(3 Cedar Loggers Lane)
It doesn’t seem to have a top so probably not a water tank. I can’t quite judge the size but could be used as a water trough for horses or a garden bed for vegetables. Maybe even a containment area to burn off rubbish

I don’t think there are wells in the area

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members