Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience. I trust Jubelin although we've never met. This may go on for years yet. There is method to this madness. I have two potential theories - one is that William is alive being 'cared for' by one individual with silent, determined, unflinching support from others who are not interested in a million. The other is that he is not with us any longer but due to this platform's rules, I won't discuss that. I don't want to believe a ring did this. It doesn't add up for me. I have to believe he is alive now that the searches have not identified a burial site. Call me idealistic or naive, but that's a theory that could still play out.

I, too, have trust in DCI Jubelin, knowing the little I do about him as a detective. I believe he will solve William’s case. I still hold out a little hope that William may be alive but I must admit that hope is fading each and every day. It’s been so long since he disappeared, WL, and still no answers. I guess I’ll have to take your advice and practice patience.

And I should add that if what I suggested is actually the case - that William is alive, cared for by someone who believes it is the right thing to do - I have this message for them. You will still be found, charged and focused on. If you really care for the boy, you'll be realising he will never get to interact, learn, go places, experience life, fall in love, hold a job or be normal. If that's what you want for him, is that really what he needs and deserves? Come on now. What if there was a way to ensure his safety from what you believe was the biggest harm, without hiding him? Reach out and ask the question.

I know these words above are grasping at straws. But there's a lot of people with room in their heart for this little boy, purely because he is deserving of it for just being William.

Come on now.

My two cents.

I, too, have trust in DCI Jubelin, knowing the little I do about him as a detective. I believe he will solve William’s case. I still hold out a little hope that William may be alive but I must admit that hope is fading each and every day. It’s been so long since he disappeared, WL, and still no answers. I guess I’ll have to take your advice and practice patience.

It’s hard to think of William’s fate either way isn’t it, unless by some miracle he was happened upon by someone longing for a child of their own to raise - which unfortunately I just can’t convince myself of, especially after watching the latest searches - but googling his name & seeing the wiki headline still reads “William Tyrrell is an Australian boy” waiting for the day that it is changed to “was an Australian boy” :( he’ll forever be that little three year old child :(

Just popped in to say that there is a large William reward sign at Seven Hills Shopping Centre in Western Sydney this week. I noticed someone up thread commented that these could be placed strategically so wanted to add this location.

Thinking outside the box that maybe it’s a plan that if William ISN’T found then he’s presumed deceased for a murder conviction & inquest.

Because there is no body.

I talk theories on here but when it comes down to it if William isn’t alive... how could a person with children or grandchildren be responsible? I’ve always subscribed to the popular theory but now I am unsure. It is unthinkable.

I am thinking soil samples taken from a poi vehicle may have matched particular Batar location, or even plant material.

Does anyone know what batar means?

Maybe from the shovel that was taken into evidence on the first day of the Benaroon Drive search?

Not sure what ‘Batar’ means. Could be Latin for ‘strike’ or ‘hit’ from memory, or it may be an indigenous word.

Last edited:
I talk theories on here but when it comes down to it if William isn’t alive... how could a person with children or grandchildren be responsible? I’ve always subscribed to the popular theory but now I am unsure. It is unthinkable.
It’s pretty fast moving thread last few days !!! Yes your point makes sense , that damn missing car part

TJ is a bush basher out looking for scrap metal. Hmmm wonder if batar area is or was a known dumping ground for metal items. Hmmm

It’s hard to think of William’s fate either way isn’t it, unless by some miracle he was happened upon by someone longing for a child of their own to raise - which unfortunately I just can’t convince myself of, especially after watching the latest searches - but googling his name & seeing the wiki headline still reads “William Tyrrell is an Australian boy” waiting for the day that it is changed to “was an Australian boy” :( he’ll forever be that little three year old child :(
Sadly I've lost hope that he'll be found alive :(
I'm bracing myself for the worst.
Alot of sinister stuff has come up with the POIs. It's slightly comforting that police act so vague but unfortunately I think they are on the right track. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie