Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from my local shopping centre. I walked past three electronic billboards, all of them had William on them.

They are being reported all over, from NT to Vic - seems a massive push by the Official Campaign to coincide with the new searches.

Great idea - push the perp as far as you can :mad:

Add S/E Queensland to that list. Even with all the media and searches that are happening I was still pretty shocked to see it, tbh. A good shocked. Hopefully all this pressure makes someone explode.

Anyways, back to my lurking in this thread as I have next to no idea who most of the abbreviations relate to :oops:but am enjoying reading what y'all are putting down ;)

Add S/E Queensland to that list. Even with all the media and searches that are happening I was still pretty shocked to see it, tbh. A good shocked. Hopefully all this pressure makes someone explode.

Anyways, back to my lurking in this thread as I have next to no idea who most of the abbreviations relate to :oops:but am enjoying reading what y'all are putting down ;)
I am with you, I am reading and constantly umming and ahhing. No idea who all of these initals are. I don't even know how to get an emoji in.

On a side note. I think Jubes knows exactly who. I agree he needs that last criticial piece of evidence. Karen Ristevski's case had a few searches that showed up nothing, but at the same time. That would have put pressure on BR and I am assuming that the police had every tap known to god on him. And I am sure that it is the same with these awful creeps.

These dirty humans, are probably unable to talk about this at all, or go anywhere without the police knowing where they are or what they are saying.

Every night I am having nightmares and see his face. I cannot imagine what his family are going through.

From memory, KL is the only indigenous one.

There are so many coincidences and ties to others in this case, it's unbelievable and suspicious. Probably all it is, is coincidence.
Just saw "A Current Affair" where TJ is interviewed in the street and he becomes very angry. He is wearing a beaded neckless in the colours of the Aboriginal flag. The indigenous connection may not mean anything but then again it may explain the connections of all these people connected to the WT case despite living long distances from one another.

Patience. I trust Jubelin although we've never met. This may go on for years yet. There is method to this madness. I have two potential theories - one is that William is alive being 'cared for' by one individual with silent, determined, unflinching support from others who are not interested in a million. The other is that he is not with us any longer but due to this platform's rules, I won't discuss that. I don't want to believe a ring did this. It doesn't add up for me. I have to believe he is alive now that the searches have not identified a burial site. Call me idealistic or naive, but that's a theory that could still play out.

There’s always hope White Lion. I wonder if Williams parents allow themselves to consider that possibility. That’s got to take its toll when you are trying to keep the rest of the family together especially young children and ensure they are happy and emotionally balanced

For William to be being held somewhere with other people assisting doesn’t seem possible to me only because of LE surveillance. All persons connected to William would have had there whereabouts and movements covered by SFR. The sudden disappearance of a friend/neighbour/relative around the time of Williams disappearance would have raised suspicion. Questions would have been asked and discrepancies reported.

UNLESS of course if the person who now has him has no connections to the town or family and have taken him some distance away. I could only see this working if they are acting alone. If multiple people were aware I would have thought someone would sell out for the reward.

I will always have hope but am bracing for a far worse reality

There’s always hope White Lion. I wonder if Williams parents allow themselves to consider that possibility. That’s got to take its toll when you are trying to keep the rest of the family together especially young children and ensure they are happy and emotionally balanced

For William to be being held somewhere with other people assisting doesn’t seem possible to me only because of LE surveillance. All persons connected to William would have had there whereabouts and movements covered by SFR. The sudden disappearance of a friend/neighbour/relative around the time of Williams disappearance would have raised suspicion. Questions would have been asked and discrepancies reported.

UNLESS of course if the person who now has him has no connections to the town or family and have taken him some distance away. I could only see this working if they are acting alone. If multiple people were aware I would have thought someone would sell out for the reward.

I will always have hope but am bracing for a far worse reality

Totally agree C&L, I too have that "it can't be" thread of thought because of the reasons you state.

<modsnip: If you can't link it as per TOS, please don't post it>

We may never know the complexity, any secrets, any nuances that are going on away from the online world. Of course I realise he's most likely deceased, but I suppose it's just my way of trying to understand why someone would take a little boy. Emotional reasons. We are all human and if we look at William's past, we can see that complexity is present. Why would someone feel they needed to? Outside of pedo ring reasons - I hope it isn't that of course. LE has worked out that he was in fact taken (that's why FP are cleared). Therefore, misadventure or human intervention are left. The searches seem to indicate misadventure has been ruled out. Therefore, abduction is the answer. It's reasonable to ask would they be known to William or not? If known to William, an emotional reason may be the answer. Bio parents are cleared. So that leaves two options: someone who knew William and had a reason to remove him, or someone who didn't know him (and that rabbit hole is too deep for me to comprehend). It looks like the latter is becoming the strongest theory, since it was inferred BS is still a POI and possibly now a suspect as well.

I'm signing off again now - hoping for an outcome (positive or not) soon. I'm one of those sleuthers who just skulk, reading when they have a moment. I'm self aware enough to know that trying to work out this mystery without all the information is the definition of insanity, so please take care of yourselves, sleuthers. Take time out from forums and constant worry and thinking about this or you will drive yourself nuts. There are amazing, professional, honourable people who are specially trained, doing their best right now to solve this. If anyone has any information, big or small, call Crimestoppers and report it in. If you have a hunch, call it in if you feel that will help you move forward.

Good luck SFR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps evidence gathered as a reaction to the specific search? If they know the likely perpetrator then they would know a search in a particular location might prompt a certain behaviour (eg. Calling a Co-offender, conversation with a spouse, etc) which can then be gathered as evidence.
Very late reply but perhaps items that were used in an abduction, clothes or similar?

I thought we all had different interpretations of what the picture was. IMO
This is the first I've heard of the artwork in the picture with William.......I've never seen the picture. I've seen some of KL's work and it definitatly looks Aboriginal.

The searches, investigations and dead-end leads in one of the most chilling mysteries in modern Australian history.

Police have concluded their bushland search in Batar Creek for missing boy William Tyrrell, the latest chapter of a desperately sad story that has captivated Australia for nearly four years.

The most we know about the little boy is from photographs; his beloved Spider-Man suit, his cheeky grin beaming out and lighting up the frame, absolutely oblivious to the unwanted infamy he and his family would soon find.

Happy and innocent; as children deserve to be.

'Evil Meeting Innocence': The Disappeara... - (news/crime) | ten daily

Good article giving an overview of the case. I didn’t know law enforcement had gathered 15,000 pieces of evidence before.

This is the first I've heard of the artwork in the picture with William.......I've never seen the picture. I've seen some of KL's work and it definitatly looks Aboriginal.
I've tried to find it and can't :(

We might have to wait for soso to come along..... :)

6032398-3x4-340x453.jpg

Smug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members