Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was there last night

I see that it now says "this case is no longer listed in the next two weeks". So something has happened today to have it delayed/moved/thrown out/settled.
I don't think the Daily Mail is going to settle with Spedding easily. It wouldn't surprise me if their lawyers are doing everything to delay.
We read before about cases that have been delayed for over 10 years! Delay after delay after delay.

I imagine that they have been able to pin down the time that William was silent (no roars) by neighbours recollection of the squeals and excited play they could hear.
Neighbours would also be aware of when they started hearing the calls for William, and when they saw FM searching and knocking at their doors.
Perhaps this type of thing are the facts that Mr Craddock says the 5 mins or so seem to fit.

Plus FD arrived home earlier than we first thought. I think CCTV of his vehicle passing by the tennis courts would time stamp his arrival home. William was only just missing when he arrived home, it seems.

We saw the video of FD (posted just a few pages ago) going over his search pattern and times with a police officer. I feel sure that all family and relevant neighbours were subject to similar re-enactments/descriptions. This has proven to be a very thorough and detailed investigation, as far as I can see. And I feel the families and cleared neighbours have been cleared due to thorough investigation.
The time by which William must have disappeared is well fixed by MFC's return preceded by his text message and purchases in Kendall and Lakewood. Searching had commenced before MFC's return at about 10:35 and had probably (just) commenced before the arrival of his text message at 10:30. But the earliest time William could have disappeared is more fluid. We have to rely on FFC's subjective sense of how long it was between the time she heard his last roar and the time it occurred to her that he had been silent for a while. Apart from the photograph nearly an hour earlier, the only marker is the dubious one that she thought it was a little before 10:30 when she saw the third car turn around in next-door's drive, and presumably she can recall whether that was before or after William jumped off the porch and ran around the corner. But some accounts have it that the third car was seen around 9 o'clock. And I'm not convinced that all three cars weren't retrospective hallucinations.

I just dbl checked..there's nothing in NSW??
court-lists

Attachments

• Spedding snip.JPG
    Spedding snip.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 10
The time by which William must have disappeared is well fixed by MFC's return preceded by his text message and purchases in Kendall and Lakewood. Searching had commenced before MFC's return at about 10:35 and had probably (just) commenced before the arrival of his text message at 10:30. But the earliest time William could have disappeared is more fluid. We have to rely on FFC's subjective sense of how long it was between the time she heard his last roar and the time it occurred to her that he had been silent for a while. Apart from the photograph nearly an hour earlier, the only marker is the dubious one that she thought it was a little before 10:30 when she saw the third car turn around in next-door's drive, and presumably she can recall whether that was before or after William jumped off the porch and ran around the corner. But some accounts have it that the third car was seen around 9 o'clock. And I'm not convinced that all three cars weren't retrospective hallucinations.

If we are only going by FMs recollection, I can see how that flexible 'start time' could be thought.

But I think we will find that there are more people involved in hearing the kids playing, and when silence reigned. There may be the person who was chatting on the phone and could hear the children - the call time stamped by obvious telco ways (a hypothetical example).

The neighbours have been told to keep quiet about the investigation (read that somewhere). We just don't know everything that has been independently verified and is contained in the police brief.

I live in a quiet neighbourhood, and I sure can hear the children when they are playing out in the crescent and a fair way from my home. I don't even have to be outside to hear them, or have a door/window open.

Last edited:
I just dbl checked..there's nothing in NSW??
court-lists

There was. At least several of us saw it. Now it says that there is nothing scheduled for that case within the next two weeks.

I look at everything that is offered about Spedding, because I hate it that he got off on the historical abuse of the two little girls (which I personally believe he is guilty of).

What was the point of the third visit to nocturnal man? Why visit him again when they'd searched twice the day before? By the way, if he was just getting up (shower?, explained by his nocturnal habits?) at 2:40pm on Friday, it seems he was on a different schedule on Saturday, up and on the TV by 11am.

If we are only going by FMs recollection, I can see how that flexible 'start time' could be thought.

But I think we will find that there are more people involved in hearing the kids playing, and when silence reigned. There may be the person who was chatting on the phone and could hear the children - the call time stamped by obvious telco ways (a hypothetical example).

The neighbours have been told to keep quiet about the investigation (read that somewhere). We just don't know everything that has been independently verified and is contained in the police brief.

I live in a quiet neighbourhood, and I sure can hear the children when they are playing out in the crescent and a fair way from my home. I don't even have to be outside to hear them, or have a door/window open.
Several neighbours gave evidence in March. Up the hill across the road, for example. I don't remember them saying they heard anything that would narrow the start time.

Several neighbours gave evidence in March. Up the hill across the road, for example. I don't remember them saying they heard anything that would narrow the start time.

I believe that they were testifying about the initial search, not about how long William was silent.

There was the lady who was reading her book and did not hear a vehicle, the one who wished she had been sitting on her porch as she usually did. Perhaps she could hear the children prior to the silence. Any of the neighbours in that area could have heard them all morning - until that fateful time. It is a quiet neighbourhood, usually.

I don't know that it matters, anyway. Evidently, Mr Craddock has stated that 5 mins or so fits the facts. Whether we know those facts or not is likely not relevant. The Coroner knows them, the police know them, and that is what is important.

In his opening address, Mr Craddock, told the court William had disappeared while the foster mother and Nanna were drinking tea that was still warm or “not too cold to drink”.

He remarked there were different ways of making or pouring tea and asked the foster mother what was hers or her mother’s preferred way.

Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance

We have not discussed this. :p
How long does it take tea to get too cold to drink?

In his opening address, Mr Craddock, told the court William had disappeared while the foster mother and Nanna were drinking tea that was still warm or “not too cold to drink”.

He remarked there were different ways of making or pouring tea and asked the foster mother what was hers or her mother’s preferred way.

Hahaha .... so many variables there! How big were the cups, what were the cups made from, was cold milk added and how much of it, how cold was the air temp??

Time for a mangosteen-floating type of experiment (something a sleuther did after the crash of flight MH370)?

Hahaha .... so many variables there! How big were the cups, what were the cups made from, was cold milk added and how much of it, how cold was the air temp??

Time for a mangosteen-floating type of experiment (something a sleuther did after the crash of flight MH370)?

hahaha... could have been made in a pot.

I believe that they were testifying about the initial search, not about how long William was silent.

There was the lady who was reading her book and did not hear a vehicle, the one who wished she had been sitting on her porch as she usually did. Perhaps she could hear the children prior to the silence. Any of the neighbours in that area could have heard them all morning - until that fateful time. It is a quiet neighbourhood, usually.

I don't know that it matters, anyway. Evidently, Mr Craddock has stated that 5 mins or so fits the facts. Whether we know those facts or not is likely not relevant. The Coroner knows them, the police know them, and that is what is important.
It might matter when it comes down to alibis. I think last sighting around 10:25 best fits the facts, with realization that William is missing around 10:30. The question remains whether an earlier last sighting, while less likely, is also consistent with the known facts.

Tea? First tell us what time the tea was made, then we can talk about how fast it cools. Quickly, I think, outside in NSW on a September morning.

No, I think they were asking neighbours about the whole morning. Uphill, for instance, the husband drove in at 9:30. And they didn't see someone take his morning walk.

It might matter when it comes down to alibis. I think last sighting around 10:25 best fits the facts, with realization that William is missing around 10:30. The question remains whether an earlier last sighting, while less likely, is also consistent with the known facts.

Tea? First tell us what time the tea was made, then we can talk about how fast it cools. Quickly, I think, outside in NSW on a September morning.

No, I think they were asking neighbours about the whole morning. Uphill, for instance, the husband drove in at 9:30. And they didn't see someone take his morning walk.
Yes, I'm pretty sure we would've heard more reports than just the one from Mrs. W next door, if sounds had been heard and then stopped. Mrs. W left at 9am, seems same general time as MFC.

Who are you referring to as the 'husband that drove in at 9:30'?

Yep, out on the streets in a community with children in every other house. This was known sex offender!

"The Sydney court also heard Irwin has a prior conviction for accessing child *advertiser censored*"
Child sex offender behind bars over girl's 'daylight abduction'

Haven't we learnt from Samantha Knight, Sian Kingi or Danielle Morcombe?? Lock them u and Keep them locked up!!!
Maybe..just maybe, little WT wouldn't be missing if an offender was kept away from the general community.
BBM.

I agree Ms C.

IMO - It's not good enough that we now have a society where our children aren't Safe.. aren't safe to be children, to be free & have fun.

But it's absolutely not good enough that over & over again our children are victims of prey for the 'known perpretators' of these heinous crimes...

For me, these are the tangible things that our Gov. needs to urgently address

I don't just say 'lock them up' - that's at our expense & far too easy for them.
As a start, I say, mandatory castration for anyone guilty of sex crimes against minors, also of that which involves death or permanent injury to anyone at any age.

Surely they can examine the materials of the red fluff against the materials of the suit the task force purchased to see how similar they are. As well as the strand of hair they found, they would hopefully have a sample of William’s hair from his belongings for comparison, why after all these years is the significance of these items unknown?
Has anyone been able to determine if this blood find mentioned in the recent articles, the same non human blood find that has already been reported?

I can’t help but notice how many recent articles mention the bio Fathers opinion on things & his statements on not being involved, I find that a bit odd - IMO, of course, I’m not accusing him of anything.

There's no doubt in my mind that every single thread & fibre has been tested & analysed to every every possible degree available....it's a high profile case and the longer it goes on the higher the stakes (& the accolades) for whoever cracks it.

What I find interesting is the drip-feeding once again of 'new tit-bits' of information. Is this coming now from the Corononial enquiry ??
Why are we now hearing of red tufts of fibre / hair / undergarments etc found . Why not before ?
Why are we hearing now of multiple searches of a house - why not before ?

There's serious method in the seemingly madness I'm sure; someone somewhere is no doubt very nervous !

I see that it now says "this case is no longer listed in the next two weeks". So something has happened today to have it delayed/moved/thrown out/settled.
I don't think the Daily Mail is going to settle with Spedding easily. It wouldn't surprise me if their lawyers are doing everything to delay.
We read before about cases that have been delayed for over 10 years! Delay after delay after delay.

I’d be happy to see him wait 10 years.
How long have those little girls waited for justice, then it didn’t eventuate.
Drag it on MSM.

I've had a bit of time to mull over the release of these statements. And have been thinking about a few things.

Firstly, the BD statement was apparently released as "the final statement from William's family to be made public " (read that in a recent MSM article somewhere).
Secondly, these 'clues' seem in opposition to William being taken by a vehicle, the tracker dogs not finding any scent of William past the boundaries of FGM's property, the named POI/suspects vehicle searches ....

I am trying to work out WHY these statements were released by the Coroner. And released two months prior to the next round of the inquest.[/QUOTE]

Bolded by me SA - as always, I'm behind, and I just posted similarly!

There's definitely a point being made (IMO).

Is it to make someone feel safe ( in order to slip up) OR another to feel queasy (in order to slip up) ??

Is it to jog memories in order to plug a gap ?

Wish I had the answers. So wish we could provide answers and respite for this little boy & all who care so deeply fir him. My prayers are with them all.

'On the eastern side of the house we saw a wooden box had been fabricated and installed over what we thought would be a window,' Constable Rowley said.

William Tyrrell's birth father lashes foster carers in police statement to coronial inquest | Daily Mail Online

From that same article SoSo

'The officer who had been leading the investigation, Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin, has retired from the force after claims were leveled against him. One allegation included that he had improperly recorded a phone call during the Tyrrell investigation.

The foster family last week issued a statement saying the investigation had lost 'four years' of valuable experience with his retirement.

The foster carers were contacted for comment via their barrister on Friday'

IMO, Someone had a Win that day - wonder how it plays out long term ? After all, as an everyday citizen Jubes has free rein one would think ...

Thanx soso other than the class distinction tripe, that’s a good read about who was lawyered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring