Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The third car, a “greeny teal looking” car without tinted windows had been in motion, driven by a man she got only a “fleeting” look at but who had given her a knowing glance.

She described him as “thick-necked”.

“He was sitting back from the steering wheel,” she said.

“He was a big man … late fifties, a man who has been in the sun a long time, that old weathered look.

“I can still as I am talking to you … see him.

“I am firm I saw that man; that car was there.”

Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance

bbm

I do not remember the FFC being challenged at all on her account of what she witnessed at the inquest. Her statement gives me the impression that she has been challenged on her sighting of this man and vehichle or perhaps the other vehichles before. IMO

Another thought that has been banging around in my mind is communication tools. I seem to remember BS being interested in amateur radio as a hobby. I think of PB and the cleared neighbor as both having been taxi drivers and probably used radio whilst doing those jobs. Have often wondered if more than one person is involved in WT's disappearance if radio has been used to communicate and also listen to police activity or are those days all over now I wonder?

The third car, a “greeny teal looking” car without tinted windows had been in motion, driven by a man she got only a “fleeting” look at but who had given her a knowing glance.

She described him as “thick-necked”.

“He was sitting back from the steering wheel,” she said.

“He was a big man … late fifties, a man who has been in the sun a long time, that old weathered look.

“I can still as I am talking to you … see him.

“I am firm I saw that man; that car was there.”

bbm

I do not remember the FFC being challenged at all on her account of what she witnessed at the inquest. Her statement gives me the impression that she has been challenged on her sighting of this man and vehichle or perhaps the other vehichles before. IMO

Firm on that car but not the others was the first thought that came to me.

In his opening address, Mr Craddock, told the court William had disappeared while the foster mother and Nanna were drinking tea that was still warm or “not too cold to drink”.

He remarked there were different ways of making or pouring tea and asked the foster mother what was hers or her mother’s preferred way.

We have not discussed this. :p
How long does it take tea to get too cold to drink?
bbm
We didn't discuss this too: Did they drink 1 x tea and then once more or only 1 x tea? (They were sitting on the deck, drinking tea. Then FFC went into the kitchen to cook tea.) :confused::confused: .... as the most time because of the bread crumbs, we have been offered along the endless way.

bbm
We didn't discuss this too: Did they drink 1 x tea and then once more or only 1 x tea? (They were sitting on the deck, drinking tea. Then FFC went into the kitchen to cook tea.) :confused::confused: .... as the most time because of the bread crumbs, we have been offered along the endless way.
Is the sequence that William ran around the corner and then FFC went inside to make tea? And they were still drinking warm tea when she missed William?

I do not believe that he was left unsupervised for only 5 minutes. His sister was also taken to the toilet by fgw during this time. The tea was made, the tea cooled, they drank it and realised that William was very quiet.

I do not believe that he was left unsupervised for only 5 minutes. His sister was also taken to the toilet by fgw during this time. The tea was made, the tea cooled, they drank it and realised that William was very quiet.
There was mention of that episode with the sister when the case was new, but it hasn't been repeated. Perhaps someone who was at the inquest can tell us whether that was part of the story? If FFC took sister to the toilet as well as making tea, I can see that that would add a few minutes. But if it was FGM while FFC was making tea, perhaps not? The tea would have been prepared and cooled at the usual rate, even if FGM was absent while FFC started drinking hers.

There was mention of that episode with the sister when the case was new, but it hasn't been repeated. Perhaps someone who was at the inquest can tell us whether that was part of the story? If FFC took sister to the toilet as well as making tea, I can see that that would add a few minutes. But if it was FGM while FFC was making tea, perhaps not? The tea would have been prepared and cooled at the usual rate, even if FGM was absent while FFC started drinking hers.

It was not mentioned at the inquest about anyone taking the sister to the toilet, but it was mentioned that she was at an age where she could toilet & dress herself from memory

The topic of what was happening, the sequence of events of who was where when tea was being made was not covered at the inquest. WT's absence/silence was noticed while the FFC and the FFCM were drinking their tea on the porch. No details were pursued by the counsel assisting the coroner or anyone else's representation. IIRC.

Another thought that has been banging around in my mind is communication tools. I seem to remember BS being interested in amateur radio as a hobby. I think of PB and the cleared neighbor as both having been taxi drivers and probably used radio whilst doing those jobs. Have often wondered if more than one person is involved in WT's disappearance if radio has been used to communicate and also listen to police activity or are those days all over now I wonder?

I don't know about in 2014, but these days the police comms is digital and encrypted.
It is supposed to stop the public from listening, provide better quality comms for the police, and stop hackers from interfering with police comms (yes, that has happened).
Not sure if there are work-arounds for people with an extra large desire to listen to police comms.

I don't know about in 2014, but these days the police comms is digital and encrypted.
It is supposed to stop the public from listening, provide better quality comms for the police, and stop hackers from interfering with police comms (yes, that has happened).
Not sure if there are work-arounds for people with an extra large desire to listen to police comms.
in 2014 police weren't using the SARGE system yet

Up until about two years ago, I could listen to Police radio online. (Broadcastify website) It was really fascinating! It has since become encrypted..but this was long after WT disappearance.
I think you can still listen to SES and RFS radio.
Mid - North Coast (NC) Division New South Wales Live Audio Feeds

Perhaps I'm being overcautious avoiding all names and addresses. Surname C, and I hadn't heard of them before the inquest.

To my thinking, the sound of two children, two children and an adult, playing is intermittent. It's not like music that you hear when it stops.
It's not the 'surname' JLZ - the C stands for Carer

FFC means "female foster carer" - it's what we're now supposed to call William's foster mum. Following the inquest hearing in March, the rules about naming people have changed, so the rules for this thread have changed too.
Got it, thanks heaps!
I was like Foster Family Carer... It takes me ages to get used to all of the acronyms in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel