Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of the third visit to nocturnal man? Why visit him again when they'd searched twice the day before? By the way, if he was just getting up (shower?, explained by his nocturnal habits?) at 2:40pm on Friday, it seems he was on a different schedule on Saturday, up and on the TV by 11am.

Nothing unusual about his early rise on Saturday. The street was full of police and searchers then.

Different teams of searchers ensuring nothing was missed. Neighbours have been reported in media about having their properties searched 3 times as well.

Edit to add. 1st searches were done at time William's disapoearance was believed to be he had wandered off on his own. Subsequent more thorough searches when human involvement was considered with regard to all houses and buildings and properties.

Last edited:
I do not believe that he was left unsupervised for only 5 minutes. His sister was also taken to the toilet by fgw during this time. The tea was made, the tea cooled, they drank it and realised that William was very quiet.
I can't recall where, but I've read where some investigators of missing persons cases say that caretakers or witnesses who accompany a lost child or even adult in the woods or are looking after a child at home OFTEN have different 'takes' on how long they turned their back or went in the house. Five minutes could really mean 10, etc. through error or the need to deny a longer period of time, etc.. NOT saying it about this particular case, just a general comment. I have read many missing persons where it does not seem plausible at all that the time seemed right. Especially thoses times while hiking, etc. when they only lost sight of their child for a minute and he or she had completely disappeared!

Last edited:
I'm with you 100% on this JLZ.

However I!m also intrigued, as I said previously, as to why we're now once again being drip fed these 'tit bits' of information.
This time, seemingly by the Coroner! That confuses me. Confuses me on so many levels. The Coroner stoops to these games ??

Be careful what you imply about a Coroner whilst an Inquest is still in the ongoing process...which William Tyrrell's is. Contempt orders can be issued.

EDit to include.. it is more than likely media organizations have applied to the Coroners Court for documents and some have been released. The media then publishing excerpts of such. I consider what the Coroner would approve for release are those documents or certain information contained therein that is no longer critical to Coronial inquiries. Document sections may have been subjected to censorship redaction / suppression by the Coroner as well.

Last edited:
I can only imagine how upset the FF and other investigators must be about Jubes not being on the case. All that time and effort, all those little nuances that are still held in his mind, his gut instinct, his dedication ... you just can't capture those things in a police file, on a police spreadsheet.

I, too, hope that he will soon have the freedom to work on his own - in a licensed manner - if that is something that he cares to do.

He would have to work on behalf of a client and instructed by such not off his own bat without instructions. Otherwise he may be accused by police of interferring with a police investigation. Given the alleged circumstances surrounding his retirement I doubt he would put himself into a further difficult situation.

refers to article reference in the previous post, above

the aged white paint description was the FFC's description of the station wagon parked across the road. I did not recall before now that she had said that the 2 cars parked across the road had both had tinted windows, only that she couldn't say at the time that anyone was inside them and that the drivers windows were down on both vehichles. IIRC

In the image released on tv doco a couple of years ago the windows are shown as tinted I believe.

This is what have written down about this man / car from my notes...............

FFC : I was standing on driveway & William's sister was riding her bike & stopped 2 mtrs away from me

FFC : A car drove up to the Millers, reversed & gone back out again.

FFC : Saw driver of car ( we saw each other ) , was old car, dirty, wheels had spokes, windows weren't tinted, greent teal looking colour. I could see the man ( I can still see him now as I'm talking to you )

Craddock : Williams sister said to you " Who's that cat mummy?" & you say ( FFC ) was dark green/grey sedan, drove into the Millers driveway, backed out & you said " I don't know, probably the neighbour" You later discovered they weren't home.

FFC : " I can see, I can see the profile of that man, big thick man, sitting back from the steering wheel, late 50's, old weathered look, like had been in the sun for a long time . He was a big man, large abdomen, took up the whole space. LTD style cars, they were big inside.

Craddock : Big car & he managed to fill it up?

FFC : yes

Craddock : You described looking at each other, impression why you watching me watching you.

FFC : I'm firm on that recollection now as I sit here.

( FFC gets emotional )

FFC : he had sandy redy coloured hair, short, Australian / caucasian, average complexion, no facial hair, no glasses.

FFC : The image we ended up with is not the man I saw

The hair could have been there for years or could be from one of the search party members.

I do not believe that he was left unsupervised for only 5 minutes. His sister was also taken to the toilet by fgw during this time. The tea was made, the tea cooled, they drank it and realised that William was very quiet.

I am curious to know why ffc searched inside fgm's house and what time she did so. If William had entered surely either one of these adult females would have seen him enter either of the 2 doors off the porch area where they were sitting whilst having their tea. The kitchen window overlooks that area too.

The female foster carer described in Inquest hearing how she had driven Batar Creek Road looking for William. From memory this was before the police were initially called. Was this before her husband returned? Which car did she use?

Y
The female foster carer described in Inquest hearing how she had driven Batar Creek Road looking for William. From memory this was before the police were initially called. Was this before her husband returned? Which car did she use?
you ask some interesting questions paper trail.
So much surrounding Williams disappearance just does not add up, in my mind. The more I read, the more questions I have. I hope the court gets to the bottom of what happened to this child.

I wonder why William in particular was targeted, especially as two adults were allegedly watching him play in the garden and his older sister had also been with him until shortly before he disappeared. Were the family followed from Sydney or McDonalds? Was William known to the kidnapper? So strange!
Apparently Kendall is home to many young families with young children so why William who had only just arrived? Also, Buneroon Drive is not the type of place that someone would simply drive past, see a child playing alone and snatch the child. Buneroon Drive is out of the way and somewhat isolated.

The male foster carer drove a dark greenish grey 4wd and I wonder if that was the vehicle someone saw exit Benaroon Drive at around 9am the time he is believed to have departed. I also wonder if that is the vehicle that was witnessed speeding through Kendall.
I don't remember reading that it was 9am that the 4WD was seen exiting Benaroon Drive. Do you or does anyone else please have a link for that--with the time?

The foster family female carer's mother.
I dropped an F off FFGM (to FGM) because I had trouble imagining a male foster grandmother. You've given me the idea that the extra F is to indicate that the relationship is on the female side of the foster parents. To differentiate from a conceivable (foster) grandmother who is the parent of the MFC.

I wonder why William in particular was targeted, especially as two adults were allegedly watching him play in the garden and his older sister had also been with him until shortly before he disappeared. Were the family followed from Sydney or McDonalds? Was William known to the kidnapper? So strange!
Apparently Kendall is home to many young families with young children so why William who had only just arrived? Also, Buneroon Drive is not the type of place that someone would simply drive past, see a child playing alone and snatch the child. Buneroon Drive is out of the way and somewhat isolated.
yes nothing random about it.
if some weirdo perp was looking for a stray kid to abduct go to any park in Australia and you will find kids wandering around playing while mums got her head so buried in her phone oblivious to whats going on around them.
easy.
I see this every single damn day. it drives me nuts.
kids are little and carefree for such a short amount of time. enjoy it people!!
sorry ….lol rambled off topic :p

The male foster carer drove a dark greenish grey 4wd and I wonder if that was the vehicle someone saw exit Benaroon Drive at around 9am the time he is believed to have departed. I also wonder if that is the vehicle that was witnessed speeding through Kendall.

I don't remember reading that it was 9am that the 4WD was seen exiting Benaroon Drive. Do you or does anyone else please have a link for that--with the time?
Found this:

"We also have reports of a four-wheel-drive leaving Benaroon Drive around the time that William disappeared."

He said investigators were interested in any information regarding a four-wheel-drive in the area due to independent information received.

"[That information was about a] four-wheel-drive that was speeding in the vicinity of Benaroon Drive, shortly after the time of William's disappearance," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.

William Tyrrell: Police release mother's triple-0 call, search for two cars parked near site of suspected abduction in Kendall - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member