Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious to know why ffc searched inside fgm's house and what time she did so. If William had entered surely either one of these adult females would have seen him enter either of the 2 doors off the porch area where they were sitting whilst having their tea. The kitchen window overlooks that area too.
possible frantic double checking everywhere and to be sure he hadnt sneaked inside and hiding under a bed etc

Found this:

"We also have reports of a four-wheel-drive leaving Benaroon Drive around the time that William disappeared."

He said investigators were interested in any information regarding a four-wheel-drive in the area due to independent information received.

"[That information was about a] four-wheel-drive that was speeding in the vicinity of Benaroon Drive, shortly after the time of William's disappearance," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.

William Tyrrell: Police release mother's triple-0 call, search for two cars parked near site of suspected abduction in Kendall - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
BBM

Thanks for the article....I have it buried in the mountain of info on this case.

Now the question is what vehicle did the MFC use when he drove to Laurieton etc on the morning? Or did FFC contact MFC before he got back and asked if William was with him and he then sped back to Benaroon hence witnesses see a 4wd possibly his vehicle.

I was really flummoxed when I heard the FFC had driven along Batar Creek Rd before she phoned 000. Such an important bit of what happened on the day with no mention in the media of that journey before the inquest. So much we don't know.

I was really flummoxed when I heard the FFC had driven along Batar Creek Rd before she phoned 000. Such an important bit of what happened on the day with no mention in the media of that journey before the inquest. So much we don't know.

Yes I agree.....so much we don’t know! Did FFC drive along Batar Creek Road before she contacted the neighbours to say that William was missing or after? Likewise, had MFC returned home already or was it before MFC returned?

I remember that FFC went for that drive, but where did I hear it? Was it in the police video interview? I can't find it in a text article.

I just remember the FFC going for a drive to pick her sister up from the airport! Nothing about her driving along Batar Creek Road.

I just remember the FFC going for a drive to pick her sister up from the airport! Nothing about her driving along Batar Creek Road.
If my memory serves me right FFC said that she got in the car and went searching for William along Batar Creek Road. She had to pull over to one side to let a truck or a van pass. She then realised it was fruitless searching along there and went home. Something along those lines.
I don’t remember whether it was after the neighbours had been alerted or not.

If my memory serves me right FFC said that she got in the car and went searching for William along Batar Creek Road. She had to pull over to one side to let a truck or a van pass. She then realised it was fruitless searching along there and went home. Something along those lines.
That's about what I remember too. But but but I can't remember the source.

Okay. Well it would be interesting for sure to know exactly when she went searching along Batar Creek Road!

yes nothing random about it.
if some weirdo perp was looking for a stray kid to abduct go to any park in Australia and you will find kids wandering around playing while mums got her head so buried in her phone oblivious to whats going on around them.
easy.
I see this every single damn day. it drives me nuts.
kids are little and carefree for such a short amount of time. enjoy it people!!
sorry ….lol rambled off topic :p

I may be the only person who still believes that this was a random and opportunistic abduction. Nothing planned about it. Other than perhaps a minor thought of where to take William, within the minutes prior to William's disappearance.

No-one was aware of the plan to go to Kendall on Thursday. No-one could have anticipated that William would be alone and vulnerable for some minutes during his stay on Benaroon Drive.

Someone was in that vicinity, for valid reasons, and grabbed the opportunity to take this little boy.
Weirdo perps do not generally go out seeking children to abuse, they abuse children on impulse when the opportunity presents itself. imo

I may be the only person who still believes that this was a random and opportunistic abduction. Nothing planned about it. Other than perhaps a minor thought of where to take William, within the minutes prior to William's disappearance.

No-one was aware of the plan to go to Kendall on Thursday. No-one could have anticipated that William would be alone and vulnerable for some minutes during his stay on Benaroon Drive.

Someone was in that vicinity, for valid reasons, and grabbed the opportunity to take this little boy.
Weirdo perps do not generally go out seeking children to abuse, they abuse children on impulse when the opportunity presents itself. imo
No, you're not the only one, I agree with you.
I sometime still wonder if he could have been accidentally hit by a car, and someone panicked.

Not UT, but I want it for my timeline. Someone suggested it might have happened before MFC's return, which I think virtually impossible, but I'm not in a position to contradict it because I haven't found a link and I can't remember.

I think it is virtually impossible for the drive to have happened prior to FD return, too. His return was far earlier than we first thought.

Other than your timeline, I can see no valid reason for this information being sought. Her son was missing .. why wouldn't she drive a little further looking for him? People get into their cars all the time to look a little further for missing pets, they sure as heck would do it to look for their missing child.

Yes I agree.....so much we don’t know! Did FFC drive along Batar Creek Road before she contacted the neighbours to say that William was missing or after? Likewise, had MFC returned home already or was it before MFC returned?

I would have considered that if FFC had driven out to search Batar Creek Rd after reporting the disappearance of William to neighbours and the search begun then we would have heard something of that in media reports. As we know media were well and truly onto it and interviewing neighbours from the get go. Nothing was mentioned in televised interviews either.

What time did MFC arrive back on scene? The 000 call was made at 10.56am?

I could hardly consider she would have been able to drive out immediately after phoning 000 or after the police were on scene just 6 minutes after the call. She would have been under their supervision with police ascertaining timelines. She did however drive to Macquarie Airport that evening to pick up her sister. I have not seen anything from police evidence that indicates when she drove out to search along Batar Creek Rd either. What vehicle did she use? Her mother's or a neighbours?

She said she searched a gully swamp behind the bus stop near cnr Benaroon and Batar Creek Rd did she get there by foot? She said when she drove she went left from Benaroon along Batar Creek Rd to the horse riding area which I believe is near the showgrounds. Did she also search Batar Creek Rd right of Benaroon?

She must have been an emotional mess. So much is not known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring