Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the website is wrong, but what can I say? They have the qualifications; I don't. I don't see anything in the Oaths Act that indicates that the authorized witness is in the position of a second witness to the facts.

IMO - a person signing as a 'Witness' is signing as a Witness only to that Person being the Signatory to that Document ( not a witness to the authentication or otherwise of the contents of the document)

Having said that - in the interest of William, that's a discussion for another time / forum.

Let's please return to wracking our brains in support of this little boy .

IMO - a person signing as a 'Witness' is signing as a Witness only to that Person being the Signatory to that Document ( not a witness to the authentication or otherwise of the contents of the document)

Having said that - in the interest of William, that's a discussion for another time / forum.

I agree Warshawski but I wonder if this took the cops eyes off the ball.

There is a warrant application form that is filled out by the officer applying for the warrant. The officer must detail in the application why the warrant is sought. I do not believe an affidavit is made out.

An affidavit is normally a document that is made out in preparation for a court matter. Not in an application process for a warrant as part of an investigation.

Would be helpful for me to understand full requirements if you would please do a copy/paste of the Warrant document

It seems to me that a lot of members on this site are making lots of excuses for Jube’s behaviour. I find that hard to understand because I thought that the whole point about this site was to discuss and try to determine what happened to William. My comments still stand, maybe new fresh eyes will be good for the case. Time will tell.

With all due respect Dragon, I don't think Jube's 'behaviour' has any bearing on what happened to William.

I agree that this site is about William & therefore IMO the discussions about Det Jubelin are a unnecessary & wasting valuable Intel time

GJ was very clear. The fc's and bp's cleared. He said he interviewed them himself.
So why is the bgm still spitting?

BGM did not mince her words when asked what she thought about Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin being stood down from the investigation into William's disappearance, amid allegations of misconduct.

'He makes me so angry', bgm said on Friday from her home on the NSW mid north coast.

'He's treated William's BM and BF like they don't matter, and they do (matter).'

She said she has never met Detective Jubelin, nor has she ever spoken to him, which she claims has added to her 'torment' during the time William has been missing.

'I know he speaks to the FC's all the time and he keeps them informed with the investigation. But he's my grandson and I get told nothing.'

'The whole thing, the whole scenario disgusts me,' She said of not being kept informed.

Matthew Leveson's parents throw support behind lead detective dropped from William Tyrrell case | Daily Mail Online

Who was her informant?
I wonder how much effort she made to get in contact with Jube's?

This is something that continues to irritate my brain ...surely any investigation would extend to Grandparents, uncles & aunts etc..??

So, I wonder - why is BGM so angry & upset by the investigation?
(Not discounting her dispair no doubt for the welfare of her son )
What does she feel has been missed / not investigated etc.
Why does she say she's not been spoken with

And for that matter why no interst in out-of-the- blue random person saying Her Son is William's Father & He took Took William to an aboriginal reserve..... Sorry no link but it'll be known !

So much 'random'. So much faith needed. Bless this little boy & all who mourn his loss. May he be a Mark in our betterment, whatever form that may take.

This is something that continues to irritate my brain ...surely any investigation would extend to Grandparents, uncles & aunts etc..??

And for that matter why no interst in out-of-the- blue random person saying Her Son is William's Father & He took Took William to an aboriginal reserve..... Sorry no link but it'll be known !

So much 'random'. So much faith needed. Bless this little boy & all who mourn his loss. May he be a Mark in our betterment, whatever form that may take.[/

Yes I agree. The news article William Tyrrell “alive in remote community” Dec 6th 2018 www.news.com.au. Was an interesting read. Yet it was the only article that I have found on the matter and it has generated little discussion. I wonder if the ex boyfriend will be a POI at the inquest?

Last edited by a moderator:

So much 'random'. So much faith needed. Bless this little boy & all who mourn his loss. May he be a Mark in our betterment, whatever form that may take.
I think to some extent this is GJ-specific, in that he's self-identified as the person who consoles victims' families, and BGM hasn't had that personal consolation. She resents being left out as 'only' a bio, whereas the FC are being treated as the 'real' family and getting all the cuddles (so to speak).

I think to some extent this is GJ-specific, in that he's self-identified as the person who consoles victims' families, and BGM hasn't had that personal consolation. She resents being left out as 'only' a bio, whereas the FC are being treated as the 'real' family and getting all the cuddles (so to speak).
I get the impression the Bio family don’t have a lot of respect for LE .

BBM. I have wracked my brain Warshawski waking and sleeping. I don't know where William is. I'm waiting for August and meanwhile taking solace from the company of those who are waiting too.

BBM. I have wracked my brain Warshawski waking and sleeping. I don't know where William is. I'm waiting for August and meanwhile taking solace from the company of those who are waiting too.

images

There’s gotta be one chief to 20 Indians.
The experienced chief dishes out the commands and expects the Indians to do their jobs.
Imagine living, breathing and possibly sleeping in close proximity to your workmates to find after 8 long years the murderer was right there, right in front of your grunt’s face and that grunt didn’t do a simple job of interviewing and checking the murders car.

Yeah, my bloody oath I’d be a bully as well
Hi Paper Trail, I certainly admire your passion & conviction that suggests to me an abhorrence for anything 'positively' related to Det Jubelin. .. even if I struggle to understand.

Likewise I endorse your thoughts for William & the desire to see justice for him ... justice has no boundaries in my mind either, and I doubt there'd be many on here who'd disagree.
This is a forum for William, and for any information, big or small, that may perhaps provide some missing pieces in the puzzle .. . I don't see this a a forum to beat up on the Cops or any other formal investigating bodies, as I'm pretty sure that's well covered at a different level.
That's My Opinion.

I am not beating upon a cop. I am discussing his alleged actions that had the absolute possibility of damaging a successful prosecution. <modsnip: Stop the personalizing whether individually or of the group>

It is really sad that William's case continues to be unsolved.

Has anyone been able to figure out when the FFC drove out of Benaroon to search for William?

Does anyone know where the riding school is that she mentioned in her testimony at Inquest?

Riding for the Disabled participants can't wait for the start of the 2015 fun
Final touches before RDA program start

IT's official. Kendall Riding for the Disabled has a permanent, new home.
After 21 happy years on a private property on Batar Creek Road, last July the RDA began the search for a new location when the property was put up for sale.
New home found for Kendall Riding for the Disabled

Her property was one of the first searched on the Friday.
She has mostly cleared land, but it backs on to the Kendall State Forest where William may have wandered.
She and husband invited searchers to check sheds and dams immediately.

William Tyrell search is not over

Does anyone know where the riding school is that she mentioned in her testimony at Inquest?
<snip>

Camden Haven PAH & I Society Inc, equestrian facility, 23 Batar Creek Road, Kendall. A few hundred metres from Benaroon Drive.

. . . Thanks Soso; didn't see you there.

Last edited:
Thanks to those who helped out with riding school. I concur it was 158 Batar Creek Rd.

Lydene Helsop also walked in that direction and she said up Bcreek Rd as far as the neighbours house at the back of her house. She had never met them but it was a mother and son that lived there.

I always considered FFC turned left onto Bcreek Rd. I do wonder what made her go towards 158 when she had heard what she thought was William's scream/cry in the reeded area behind the bus stop on cnr Benaroon and Bcreek Rd which is left from Benaroon.

My instinct would be continue along Bcreek Rd towards Kendall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321