Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not mean who it was he is said to have recorded.
I meant what suspect was he obtaining information from while on basic desk duties.

A source said he had only been performing basic duties to obtain information from a suspect.
Before announcing his resignation, the detective had been confined to desk duties while the professional standards probe took place.
William Tyrrell case detective Gary Jubelin charged with misconduct - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Sorry. I misunderstood.

I think Jubes was very much focused on the case, perhaps to his own detriment.

But as I posted before (post 939) .... illegal recordings are sometimes allowed in court. Depending on the judges discretion and the weight applied to the illegal recordings. I think we should all try to remember that. There may have been decent motivation behind his actions.

Jubes is not a bad person. He has never abducted a child, or murdered, or raped ... or done any of the other things that the scum do. In fact, he has done very, very, very much good throughout his career. Has always tried hard for the NSW public.

Let's not throw him to the wolves now (not directed at you, greg, just want us all to keep it in perspective until we hear the circumstances).

I totally agree SouthAussie please know I do not think GJ is a bad person. I cannot imagine the severe stress he must have been under doing his job and I have a great deal of respect for him. It must be very difficult to be so near retirement and leave under these circumstances.

Last edited:
I totally agree SouthAussie please know I do not think GJ is a bad person. I cannot imagine the severe stress he must have been under doing his job and have a great deal of respect for him. It must be very difficult to be so near retirement and leave under these circumstances.

You are always a kind and caring member on every thread that I see you on, greg.

Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame contacted news organisations on Thursday, requesting "any photographs and videos it recorded of the original search for William Tyrrell in Kendall from 12-15 September 2014".

She also requested photographs and footage of last year's "forensic" search in the bushland next to the home where he was last seen.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...2d14xo99pCsmz0nY6PbwKGiD1W3pBVZM9w4DuluBjySY8

Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame contacted news organisations on Thursday, requesting "any photographs and videos it recorded of the original search for William Tyrrell in Kendall from 12-15 September 2014".

She also requested photographs and footage of last year's "forensic" search in the bushland next to the home where he was last seen.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...2d14xo99pCsmz0nY6PbwKGiD1W3pBVZM9w4DuluBjySY8
Interesting. Any thoughts on what that could mean Sleep?

I am being told that page is no longer available.

Last edited:
when channel 10 advertised the lia harris podcast they said it will change everything you think you know about the case,
i thought a podcast was audio only but guess it will be video if its being shown on ch 10?

It could change everything...............
Maybe Monday the 24 th exclusive on 10 news is Lia discussing with Hugh the podcast that I think is commencing a day later on Tuesday 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel