Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parramatta is where NSW Police Headquarters is.

‘Hero’ William Tyrrell cop charged

I found a few interesting comments in this article - e.g.
The charges are in relation to investigations in WT case - at Kendall & Parramatta
He was investigated after a number of complaints.
He was removed from WT case after colleagues complained he was focusing too much on one suspect

The charges are in relation to investigations in WT case - at Kendall & Parramatta
He was removed from WT case after colleagues complained he was focusing too much on one suspect

Is this part of a sting to flush the perp out?

Do you think this may relate to BS ?

I hope these alleged charges against GJ don’t overshadow the main reason we are all here . Hell if he made a few recordings in order to get the crap that did this then to William then hats off to him. The evil is still out there and let’s hope the scrutiny of wrong doing is not misplaced. Would be hard not to go rogue in his position if you thought it would lead to nailing someone. #supportjubes

BBM

SEASONED homicide investigator Gary Jubelin could face jail time for recording conversations with a key person of interest in the William Tyrell investigation.

The Saturday Telegraph understands the offences relate to separate face-to-face and phone conversations Insp Jubelin had with a man who helped with the search for William and has been called to give evidence at the inquest into the toddler’s disappearance.

It attracts a maximum penalty of five years’ jail or a fine but the law provides exceptions including if a recording is needed to protect the lawful interests of a person involved.

It is understood at least 10 people have provided statements during the investigation.

The investigation (into Jubes and the recordings) started when complaints regarding bullying and management were made about Jubelin within the homicide squad last year.
That snowballed into a Professional Standards Command investigation and saw Insp Jubelin taken off the Tyrrell case, removed from the homicide offices and placed on desk duties.

He was said to be livid about the decision to take him away from the leading role on the Tyrrell investigation given his intimate knowledge of the case and the fact it hadn’t been solved.
While he refused to comment on the departure, Insp Jubelin had told colleagues he was disappointed to leave the force but was determined to go out with his reputation intact.
The charges began to spark outcry on Friday from the families of homicide victims who have long admired Insp Jubelin for his dedication.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin charged over breaches to Listening Devices Act - 21 June 2019

BBM

SEASONED homicide investigator Gary Jubelin could face jail time for recording conversations with a key person of interest in the William Tyrell investigation.

The Saturday Telegraph understands the offences relate to separate face-to-face and phone conversations Insp Jubelin had with a man who helped with the search for William and has been called to give evidence at the inquest into the toddler’s disappearance.

It attracts a maximum penalty of five years’ jail or a fine but the law provides exceptions including if a recording is needed to protect the lawful interests of a person involved.

It is understood at least 10 people have provided statements during the investigation.

The investigation (into Jubes and the recordings) started when complaints regarding bullying and management were made about Jubelin within the homicide squad last year.
That snowballed into a Professional Standards Command investigation and saw Insp Jubelin taken off the Tyrrell case, removed from the homicide offices and placed on desk duties.

He was said to be livid about the decision to take him away from the leading role on the Tyrrell investigation given his intimate knowledge of the case and the fact it hadn’t been solved.
While he refused to comment on the departure, Insp Jubelin had told colleagues he was disappointed to leave the force but was determined to go out with his reputation intact.
The charges began to spark outcry on Friday from the families of homicide victims who have long admired Insp Jubelin for his dedication.

Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin charged over breaches to Listening Devices Act - 21 June 2019
After all his investment in Williams case I can only imagine how he must feel .

BBM

Imo he’s too intelligent to jeopardise himself and the case and William

I hope these alleged charges against GJ don’t overshadow the main reason we are all here . Hell if he made a few recordings in order to get the crap that did this then to William then hats off to him. The evil is still out there and let’s hope the scrutiny of wrong doing is not misplaced. Would be hard not to go rogue in his position if you thought it would lead to nailing someone. #supportjubes

That's right, TBL. The perp is still out there whistling Dixie. And perhaps harming other little children.

Give it a couple of months and I think Jubes will be okay. It is hard to imagine that someone has tried to bring him down with these kind of charges. I can't find any cases of other officers facing these kind of charges. Other officers go to court to face charges of MUCH more serious things. And you can bet your bottom dollar that Jubes is not the only one who has recorded without a warrant or permission (if that is what happened).

We need to hope that the full scope of the investigation is moving closer and closer to bringing the criminal down.

That's right, TBL. The perp is still out there whistling Dixie. And perhaps harming other little children.

Give it a couple of months and I think Jubes will be okay. It is hard to imagine that someone has tried to bring him down with these kind of charges. I can't find any cases of other officers facing these kind of charges. Other officers go to court to face charges of MUCH more serious things. And you can bet your bottom dollar that Jubes is not the only one who has recorded without a warrant or permission (if that is what happened).

We need to hope that the full scope of the investigation is moving closer and closer to bringing the criminal down.
Let’s hope so south Aussie , let’s hope so x

Yes and meanwhile GJ gets hauled over the coals .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1