Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all very strange, one would have thought BS was Jubelins main POI, but this talks about recording a witness and someone who helped in the search.

Is there something that CLEARLY indicates 'it's someone who helped in the search' as you say?

It’s all very strange, one would have thought BS was Jubelins main POI, but this talks about recording a witness and someone who helped in the search.

Smokescreen? Just not sure in which direction. But I think we will eventually find out.
There is so much activity going on at the moment, before the 2nd round of the inquest. Something is going on and I would be very nervous if I was a primary POI of any kind. This is far from over for that person. They made the biggest mistake of their life when they took little William.

20190622_111830.jpg 20190622_111830.jpg I think if the current request from Coroner to media has something to do with someone actually searching it will be someone that denied they searched near Benaroon Drive.

A man testified at 1st part of inquest and mentioned in above media article and he lived at 51. Could he be the man the media talked about ...the one not previously known to be of interest...the one investigators were going to be watching as he testified because he did search near Benaroon ?

He is bro in law of man from 43. They look very similar in appearance. There were questions asked of various people at Inquest if they had observed 43 resident on day of disappearance. I believe this was to possibly verify the man they saw was 43 resident.

But here is a pic of a search line. I believe the white haired man is 51 resident who said he drove to the pool. Investigators would definitely be very interested in anyone that drove away from the scene on the day after William disapoeared.

Given FFC did and has been cleared 51 resident is the only one I am aware of that left the scene in a vehicle after William's disappearance isnt he? 51 is opposite driveways of 48 on the northern branch of Benaroon and would gave clear view of children when they played on driveway.

Some reporters said his name was Paul Crabb in error. Here are the Lia Harris tweets on day from WS thread. He was the one that appeared by video link. Interesting.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

I do wonder what Crabb's explanation was for him leaving Benaroon very early in morning of 12th and returning about 9.30am. Then driving out to search for William at a swimming pool somewhere? As I wrote above the public pool is in Orora St but are there any other pools?

Last edited:

1.8kms away I doubt it very much!

How long would it take a 3yo to walk nearly 2kms along a busy road? Someone would have seen such a young child doing that. Crabb's evidence doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Crabb is the one that testified he had heard the vehicle that FFC saw turn into driveway of 52, and that it sounded like the postman's vehicle.

Did the postman's vehicle really sound like that turning vehicle? Was it really the postman's vehicle or was that a red herring planted to confuse and smokescreen? Was the driver of the vehicle known to Crabb?

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

View attachment 189968 View attachment 189968 I think if the current request from Coroner to media has something to do with someone actually searching it will be someone that denied they searched near Benaroon Drive.

A man testified at 1st part of inquest and mentioned in above media article and he lived at 51. Could he be the man the media talked about ...the one not previously known to be of interest...the one investigators were going to be watching as he testified because he did search near Benaroon ?

He is bro in law of man from 43. They look very similar in appearance. There were questions asked of various people at Inquest if they had observed 43 resident on day of disappearance. I believe this was to possibly verify the man they saw was 43 resident.

But here is a pic of a search line. I believe the white haired man is 51 resident who said he drove to the pool. Investigators would definitely be very interested in anyone that drove away from the scene on the day after William disapoeared.

Given FFC did and has been cleared 51 resident is the only one I am aware of that left the scene in a vehicle after William's disappearance isnt he? 51 is opposite driveways of 48 on the northern branch of Benaroon and would gave clear view of children when they played on driveway.

The white haired man in above media search photo in my quoted message might be this guy Mr Newton the bro in law of 43 resident

Man who 'searched for William Tyrrell' attracts questions at inquest

Details in this media link detail what 52 residents did early 12th and returned at about 9.30am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the nearby swimming pool that Peter Crabb drove to searching for William?

A really wierd thing to do. The public pool is in Orara St Kendall and 1.8kms from Benaroon drive address so why would he drive there???

William Tyrrell inquest: Foster father to describe 'hysterical' search for missing boy

He didn't drive there, the pool Mr Crabb went to was a local pool in Ellendale Cres ..........it was the first area he & his wife thought to search

Her husband, Peter Crabb, said he “looked in places where a little boy might hide” including driving to a nearby swimming pool but there was “nothing, absolutely nothing”.

"Following a number of complaints, the Professional Standards Command commenced an investigation in 2018 overseen by the Law Enforcement Conduct Commission, into the conduct of the officer during the course of his operational duties," police said in a statement on Friday.

"Those inquiries disclosed a number of recordings allegedly made at locations in Parramatta and Kendall in New South Wales."
The Herald understands Det Chief Insp Jubelin is accused of recording a conversation without a warrant and directing other junior staff to do the same.

More than 10 detectives from the Homicide Squad made complaints about Chief Insp Jubelin, leading to the internal investigation and the charges.

The internal investigation also looked into claims of bullying and falsifying affadavits, and encouraging junior staff to do the same.

It's pretty full on. IMO

“ On Monday Craddock said he expected the evidence would establish William “was taken”.
What evidence can they have to prove William was taken, unless there is an eyewitness, or something obtained from illegal recordings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1