Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Category: | The Courier Mail

- Sen Const. Rowley recounts how, at the end of Benaroon Drive, a volunteer searcher located suspected human hair in a barbed wire fence two days after William went missing.

The also found a small tuft of red fluff among ferns about 200 metres from where the boy vanished.

It is unclear what significance the discovery of the blood and hair had in the subsequent investigation.

The dense bush offered up more items of interest, including marijuana plants, men’s underwear, red fluff and a child’s toy.

- One volunteer found blood near a road on the afternoon of the fifth day of searching.

Sen Const. Rowley was approached by a woman.
“She told us a male in a white ute had been sitting off the side (of the road) watching the actions of police around the ‘blood find’ for about 15 minutes,” the officer said.

- Sen Const. Rowley went with another officer to search a small brick home on the street hours after William vanished.

BBM - Just some info for timelines.

So, is this blood clue a different blood from that which we have heard of before? Sounds like it could be.

On September 16, 2014, four days after William's disappearance, volunteers came across a patch of blood near a creek just over 2km from Benaroon Drive.
Police brought in a forensics truck, but tests revealed the blood was not human.
The day William Tyrrell vanished
16th Dec 2018

One volunteer found blood near a road on the afternoon of the fifth day of searching. Sen Const Rowley was approached by a woman.
"She told us a male in a white ute had been sitting off the side (of the road) watching the actions of police around the 'blood find' for about 15 minutes," the officer said.
Early clues in Tyrrell search revealed
May 31 2019

So, is this blood clue a different blood from that which we have heard of before? Sounds like it could be.

On September 16, 2014, four days after William's disappearance, volunteers came across a patch of blood near a creek just over 2km from Benaroon Drive.
Police brought in a forensics truck, but tests revealed the blood was not human.
16th Dec 2018

One volunteer found blood near a road on the afternoon of the fifth day of searching. Sen Const Rowley was approached by a woman.
"She told us a male in a white ute had been sitting off the side (of the road) watching the actions of police around the 'blood find' for about 15 minutes," the officer said.
May 31 2019

I can recall reading about a patch of blood discovered not long after the disappearance. From memory it turned out to be non human blood.

Nothing seems to be barbed wire fencing though. Not that I can see in any of these videos, or the others that I am now finding. Just plain wire fencing.

I think barbed wire fencing is not usual in a friendly neighbourhood. It seems to be more applicable in areas where people need to be kept out.

Besides the red fluff, police bagged a strand of “strawberry blonde” hair found snagged on barbed wire, in a gully close to where William had last been seen.

NoCookies | The Australian
William Tyrrell search: Police find red fluff

Just wanted to share my heartbreak and frustration. We’re on thread 41 and, still no William. This case is the first I’ve followed, I don’t watch the news as I find it overwhelming hearing what people do to one another. I think of little William and his families often.
If any of Williams families read here: I Wish them strength and hope. The strength to have hope and the hope to have strength. ❤️
Thanks for sharing GB.
I'm also at a loss to understand the seemingly disregard that one has these days for an other. The horrendous acts of disrespect, violence, destruction, betrayal, self-indulgence & self-gratification is not only beyond my comprehension, but also IMO totally unacceptable.
I wonder when we'll have Gov Leaders with the gumption to act at Grass Roots to turn things around; when courts will be adequately empowered; when social services / child services/ family services will be adequately resourced & empowered to provide genuine & wholesome solutions ..

I know this can be judged as 'off track' re William, however my thoughts are on 'what leads to William & alike'. . what are the continuing factors. Why do we have a society now where are children are not safe to run free, to explore & to be children, free of fear ... the news asks us to understand that a 14 year old at the wheel of a stolen car that crashed, killing one & critically injured others Is a Good Boy, but Occasionally Naughty (or something like that)

WTF!!

Why is a 14 year old in a position to be out steeling cars; why is that Gang allowed to operate; to be so present on Facebook; to thwart their activities ... ??

Lie down with Dogs, you'll surely get Up with Fleas !
As a society we're guilty of 'lying down'
IMO. .we're allowing the vermin to infiltrate & take over. IMO also there's a reason why kids resort to this stuff - and my response is to give them alternate uses of their time, enguinity & energy

The pain for William's family must be incomprehensible - as will be the pain of all the others (not so profiled) who've lost so unfairly.

As I pray for William & his family, I also pray for a turn around in our values, and for politicians & leaders who are prepared to act in the restoration of same, as opposed to feathering their nest.

Thanks for sharing GB.
I'm also at a loss to understand the seemingly disregard that one has these days for an other. The horrendous acts of disrespect, violence, destruction, betrayal, self-indulgence & self-gratification is not only beyond my comprehension, but also IMO totally unacceptable.
I wonder when we'll have Gov Leaders with the gumption to act at Grass Roots to turn things around; when courts will be adequately empowered; when social services / child services/ family services will be adequately resourced & empowered to provide genuine & wholesome solutions ..

I know this can be judged as 'off track' re William, however my thoughts are on 'what leads to William & alike'. . what are the continuing factors. Why do we have a society now where are children are not safe to run free, to explore & to be children, free of fear ... the news asks us to understand that a 14 year old at the wheel of a stolen car that crashed, killing one & critically injured others Is a Good Boy, but Occasionally Naughty (or something like that)

WTF!!

Why is a 14 year old in a position to be out steeling cars; why is that Gang allowed to operate; to be so present on Facebook; to thwart their activities ... ??

Lie down with Dogs, you'll surely get Up with Fleas !
As a society we're guilty of 'lying down'
IMO. .we're allowing the vermin to infiltrate & take over. IMO also there's a reason why kids resort to this stuff - and my response is to give them alternate uses of their time, enguinity & energy

The pain for William's family must be incomprehensible - as will be the pain of all the others (not so profiled) who've lost so unfairly.

As I pray for William & his family, I also pray for a turn around in our values, and for politicians & leaders who are prepared to act in the restoration of same, as opposed to feathering their nest.

Completely understand your sentiments. I am as equally outraged by the sickos who are abusing our children, as well as getting nil convictions and pathetic sentences (check out this recent case of 'no conviction recorded' that a friend showed me recently .. Gold Coast Bulletin ... only two million adult and child sex images on his hard drives. Why should that be a convictable crime?? :rolleyes: ).

I don't know how far we have come from the days of sending 5 year olds into chimneys and other youngsters down mines. Seems to me that it is not far at all. Children have been abused forever. It just doesn't stop.

Last edited:
The man was known around the area to keep odd hours, and told police that his “sleep patterns were a lifestyle choice, probably a habit left over from this days as a taxi driver.”

Not sure if relevant, but just wanted to note that PB is also a former taxi driver.

Anyone know what this shot is? In the news.com.au article .....
Perhaps a diagram and info about the police search?
I am not able to read the white print very well. And the arrows mean what??

Looks like it may show the occupants of each residence, and perhaps who searched the residence (eg SES)?

The arrows are really curious.

49f668c849852d4daa02761829832c6c

Officers searched the home of a man living near the scene of the toddler’s disappearance three times.Source:Supplied

Disturbing early clues in William Tyrrell search

Last edited:

16th Dec 2018

May 31 2019
I think it's the same day. Four days after the disappearance is the fifth day of searching. 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th. A road can be near a creek.

Anyone know what this shot is? In the news.com.au article .....
Perhaps a diagram and info about the police search?
I am not able to read the white print very well. And the arrows mean what??

Looks like it may show the occupants of each residence, and perhaps who searched the residence (eg SES)?

The arrows are really curious.

49f668c849852d4daa02761829832c6c

Officers searched the home of a man living near the scene of the toddler’s disappearance three times.Source:Supplied

Disturbing early clues in William Tyrrell search

The arrows look like line searches to me and the red lines look like the property boundaries
I can see the white writing has SES, SGT, SC and names of maybe the searchers.

The arrows look like line searches to me and the red lines look like the property boundaries
I can see the white writing has SES, SGT, SC and names of maybe the searchers.

Direction of the road searches is interesting, if that's what those arrows mean. Coming into the development from Kendall/Laurieton/Port MacQuarie direction ... and from the other direction along the dirt road.

SES - state emergency service
SGT - sargeant
SC - senior constable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics