Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we all know from past research and discussion, it takes only a couple of minutes to take a child. Even when a parent or caregiver is close by. We have found experiments and incidents of this in our previous discussions.

It is what Mr Savage could have done with William afterwards that is the biggest question.

What if Heather left home that morning much earlier than is being stated.
What if she wanted to stop at the supermarket before heading to bingo, grab a couple of things for when her brother arrived.
What if Jubes had found out that 'someone' thought they saw her somewhere that morning but cannot be sure, and no CCTV of her was found - perhaps because it had been overwritten before they thought to look for it.

And what about the CCTV at the tennis club? Was she seen driving past there at the 'designated" time.

There has to be a reason why Jubes was so hot on Savage. I wonder what that reason is?

I think Jubes is hot on Savage because Savage times may contradict and Jubes believes that he was sitting on his deck at the time William was taken and had a line of sight to where it happened.

He may IMO believe that Savage witnessed this abduction however will not speak up as to what he saw for whatever reason.

I'd lay bets now that the Speddings were there, but as I said, for it to be completely confirmed we need to hear that the singing and the award uniquely identify the day. I also want confirmed the start time and duration of the assembly.
And also, if BS was there, how long was he there for? All of it? Part of it? Who did he sit next to?

I think Jubes is hot on Savage because Savage times may contradict and Jubes believes that he was sitting on his deck at the time William was taken and had a line of sight to where it happened.

He may IMO believe that Savage witnessed this abduction however will not speak up as to what he saw for whatever reason.

Like he has an emotional connection?

And also, if BS was there, how long was he there for? All of it? Part of it? Who did he sit next to?

Who knows if the assembly where the grandson received the award certificate was even on that day? Has the dated certificate been produced?

If it was just one of those certificates that says stuff like "Jimmy has shown real initiative by picking up litter in the playground", there would be no school record of when it was given. Exactly which week.

And Spedding could have bought coffee and a doughnut from Buzz Cafe on 12th September regardless of an assembly. His office was just down the street.

The reason why I wonder this is because Margaret may have not been sighted at the assembly either.

Yes I could go along with that. I hope Lyn appears. wonder if she still lives in a caravan...

PS said he spoke to Lyn for about 30 minutes each walk. Where exactly in the bush was this caravan set up? Did Lyn have a car?
I wonder if anyone else mentioned seeing or speaking to Lyn?
:eek: There wasn't a Caravan Park in the bush was there? Please say NO!!! If there was, and that is where this Lyn resided I am thinking terrible thoughts and it has to do with "a child that was heard crying in a Caravan".... :eek:

The latter is what I think. Given the emphasis on what he would have been able to see from his place. I can't see how Savage would be the abductor and presumably murderer of WT given the scrutiny he's been under and the searches that have taken place. If there was a trace of WT maybe, but how could any of these guys have gotten rid of WT so thoroughly that zero forensic trace of him apparently remains after all this attention and scrutiny and searching? None of them seem that resourced and intelligent and cunning. It has to be someone who is still unknown at this point. But someone like Savage (not saying it is Savage) knows what happened and is the key to solving it. JMO.
Who knows if the assembly where the grandson received the award certificate was even on that day? Has the dated certificate been produced?

If it was just one of those certificates that says stuff like "Jimmy has shown real initiative by picking up litter in the playground", there would be no school record of when it was given. Exactly which week.

And Spedding could have bought coffee and a doughnut from Buzz Cafe on 12th September regardless of an assembly. His office was just down the street.

The reason why I wonder this is because Margaret may have not been sighted at the assembly either.

^^that's what I meant about schools generally not keeping records of those kinds of merits. It's not like the kind of thing teachers do have to keep records of as far as I'm aware. Things are changing because awards systems are becoming something done in apps and software systems but in 2014 merits were just handwritten on paper certificates, given out for lots of reasons not tied to student performance, and not tracked officially in any way. BUT at least at my kids school (also a nsw public school), the names of recipients were published in newsletters. Those can be found on websites etc.

At no point have I doubted the assembly itself took place. I mean school newsletters often list names of award winners. If we're wondering if BS's kid of interest was a winner that day.

Do they keep permanent records of weekly merit certificates though? I wouldn't necessarily think they would, outside of newsletters, social media posts, etc. Maybe they do when they have a system where smaller awards accumulate into bigger "principals awards" and the like. With the merits my kids got, I never got the impression it was the kind of thing the school would be keeping track of.

From my experience as a teacher. Yes records are kept. If it's class related, the teacher keeps a list (often to make sure that the same kids don't get it over & over and to spread it out a bit). If it's say litter related, there would be some sort of committee that would decide and records would be kept. If it's sport, the PE department would have the records, etc. There might be an occasional one where there are no records.

Also these days all newsletters are electronically generated or at the very least used to input the information, and they are stored. In fact, you can log on to a school's website and often find the last few newsletters. They wouldn't still be there after 5 years, I wouldn't imagine, but I'd bet that any relevant newsletters would still have been there at the time that this assembly was being investigated. From my experience.

From my experience as a teacher. Yes records are kept. If it's class related, the teacher keeps a list (often to make sure that the same kids don't get it over & over and to spread it out a bit). If it's say litter related, there would be some sort of committee that would decide and records would be kept. If it's sport, the PE department would have the records, etc. There might be an occasional one where there are no records.

Also these days all newsletters are electronically generated or at the very least used to input the information, and they are stored. In fact, you can log on to a school's website and often find the last few newsletters. They wouldn't still be there after 5 years, I wouldn't imagine, but I'd bet that any relevant newsletters would still have been there at the time that this assembly was being investigated. From my experience.

I'm 100% sure newsletters would be obtainable. I'm sure this stuff must have been covered by LE when they were looking into BS's alibi though. The school would have volunteered any info they had no doubt. I guess even if the kid got a certificate that day without any doubt whatsoever that still doesn't mean BS was definitely there (unless confirmed by others).

Yes, relevant newsletters most certainly were online at the time. We found them later. The assembly time may have conflicted with usual Friday assembly times printed in the newsletters ... because the school had Jump for Heart that day also.

Names of the children receiving the (minor) awards were not put in the newsletters.

(With regard to teachers keeping a record of when they give awards and to who ... you must be a great educator, because a few of my daughter's main teachers in Primary School wouldn't have a clue when they gave a child an award. They just knew to keep revolving through all the children in the class, as best they could, and pay attention to the ones who needed it.)

Last edited:
Ahh that's a bummer! My kids school puts names in the newsletters and these days puts it on social media as well. (No last names, just last initial)

Of course, that's for kids that are allowed to have their names published. Not all parents give "permission to publish" and kids under FaCS orders generally aren't allowed to be published either. I guess that's irrelevant either way if that's the case (that the school doesn't publish names in the first place).

Yes, relevant newsletters most certainly were online at the time. We found them later. The assembly time may have conflicted with usual Friday assembly times printed in the newsletters ... because the school had Jump for Heart that day also.

Names of the children receiving the (minor) awards were not put in the newsletters.

^^^^^Yes I remember that discussion way, way back, SA.

Also, depending on the child's circumstances, sometimes there is an NPO of photos and names in order to protect them. Not suggesting that this is the case here, but just clarifying.

BBM
“I had my radio on and I locked the house up. I wanted something to eat before I took off.”
(from Wex's link)

Why?????
The 2nd breakfast in just over an hr says to me his timeline is wacky imo turning a radio on when you went back inside only to have another breakfast finnish packing and leave by 11am .. thats a lot in that time..
this is disurbing, and who drove the land rover, wasnt that described as the fcs vehicle?
i cant find the link anymore for that?
On the day before William vanished, Mr Savage had seen a car he had not seen before or since “roar” up the street towards the fire trail.

He described it in a statement to police soon afterwards as a “dull red-coloured Nissan Patrol wagon, a 90s model with a square type build”.

In the late afternoon of that day, Mr Savage also saw a vehicle he believed to be a Land Rover Freelander visit the home of William’s foster grandmother.
William Tyrrell inquest: Gary Jubelin ‘misled’ neighbour Paul Savage
What time did ff arrive..wasnt it abt 9pm

I am a bit surprised that people would not remember the particular school assembly. I would imagine if you lived in the area it would be a bit like remembering where you were when Kennedy was shot. William went missing that very day and BS came into the picture soon after. You would think someone would remember if BS and/or MS was there that day.

I'm pretty sure that caravan park where the child was heard crying was in Laurieton.

Yes, it was. And it was a cabin where the child was heard crying, and was later searched, not a caravan.

A fibro cabin in a caravan park on the NSW mid-north coast has been searched by police investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrell after residents reported hearing cries of a child in the weeks after the three-year-old vanished.
Police searched a cabin at The Haven caravan park at Laurieton, just south of Port Macquarie at the end of last week.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...g-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735