Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the article linked by Wex, Savage's walk took him up the fire trail, deep into the bush, and eventually brought him around to Batar Creek Road, so he returned home via the regular end of Benaroon Drive. And it seems to have taken about two and a half hours, including the time spent with caravan lady. I wondered whether he returned to Batar Creek Road via Cedar Loggers Lane. I don't know why--the walk is too early to have anything to do with William. Unless this is where he really went after 11, having briefly secured William somewhere before his wife went out, perhaps in one of his sheds or somewhere on the Millers' property.

Im not good with mapping but do you think this could be the route taking PS a round trip of two hours around abouts? I was walking each morning and doing 7km which took me an hour and a quarter but that was flat street walking.

upload_2019-8-21_19-8-44.png

Im confused...

I thought the man stopped and asked directions to Benaroon Drv not Batar?

And

At Kendall Cellars, shop owner Rheannon Chapman was told not to delete anything from her CCTV.

Kendall Beer & Wine
14 Comboyne St, Kendall

So if you put in GM Benaroon Drv to 14 Comboyne St it does NOT take you up Laurel it takes you to the end of Batar and then right on to Albert St. I wonder if they saw anything on the CCTV?

The day William Tyrrell vanished

William Tyrrell inquiry: Former person of interest set to take NSW Police to court
Washing machine repairman Bill Spedding is preparing to launch a civil action for damages against NSW police, having lost his house, business and reputation, after his name was linked to the disappearance of missing boy William Tyrrell.

Mr Spedding has always maintained that he has a solid alibi, as detailed in The Australian’s podcast series, Nowhere Child: he says he had a cup of coffee with his wife, Margaret, at the Buzz cafe in Laurieton at around 10am on the morning of William’s disappearance; and he also attended an assembly at a local primary school, to see a child relative receive an award.
A civil action for the loss of his business, home and family life is likely to follow.
NoCookies | The Australian
wasnt he renting ?

Lia Harris on Twitter
The court is being shown a document with names of children receiving awards at the Laurieton School assembly on the 12th of September 2014. A child in the care of Bill Spedding and his wife at the time is on the list. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

“Wife at the time”?
I wonder if she’s by his side at the inquest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members