DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Kite ... good pick up....

I wonder where this info was obtained?
Was it just released by Police to the media
or is it “journalism at its finest” ???

Edit to add ....
And could “blue” also be “teal” ??? The car that FM saw doing the u-turn ??? From the discussion here a lot of people thought that car sounded like a Ford ...
I know SLouth.. I'm a bit wary of the veracity of this information too... the standards of journalism are these days are certainly not what they used to be. I'll file it away in the memory bank though just in case a blue Ford is mentioned somewhere else.

And ..,, this from same article... Thanks CC ..

“More than 15,000 pieces of evidence have been collected over the five-year investigation.”

15 Thousand!!! Pieces of evidence ... and still not a result as yet.... so very sad...

You have link my post twice. But you have thank CC. I just thought I would let you know. CC might not agree with my comments.

Last edited:
New photos of William Tyrrell released five years after disappearance

What I noticed in this ABC News article was that the 6 cylinder blue car RC saw was identified as being a Ford sedan.

ABC News are not usually the culprits of inaccurate reporting, in this regard. Though they are also not usually on the cutting edge of investigative journalism in cases like this. imo
Still thinking that Mr Chapman may have been asked to go through some kind of police tool, to see if he could identify the vehicle makes/models.

During the almost four-hour interview, Mr Chapman said he didn't take greater note of the cars because: "I sort of didn't realise that, um, that anyone was missing, or taken, or whatever.
"Otherwise I might have taken a bit more notice. It's a shame I didn't," he said.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...he-went-missing-released-20190912-p52qth.html

ABC News are not usually the culprits of inaccurate reporting, in this regard. Though they are also not usually on the cutting edge of investigative journalism in cases like this. imo
Still thinking that Mr Chapman may have been asked to go through some kind of police tool, to see if he could identify the vehicle makes/models.

During the almost four-hour interview, Mr Chapman said he didn't take greater note of the cars because: "I sort of didn't realise that, um, that anyone was missing, or taken, or whatever.
"Otherwise I might have taken a bit more notice. It's a shame I didn't," he said.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...he-went-missing-released-20190912-p52qth.html
I think that ABC are reliable and unbiased as a rule, however, I have seen content in their News feed that has external origins (e.g News.com.au) that's what i was referring to with my veracity comments. There are certainly much worse examples of journalism in msm.

I tend to agree that RC has had to go through some kind of vehicle ID process.

MOO.

Wouldn't there have been any CCTV footage of the vehicles in question that RC thinks he saw along the road somewhere considering the manner in which those vehicles were driving, and appeared to him to be in a hurry? Especially if they had of grabbed a child and in a hurry to get out of there as quickly as possible? What direction were they headed in?
I vaguely recall early in this case someone also witnessed a white 4W drive vehicle speeding out of Kendall. What happened with that i wonder?

I also think from some true crime shows i have watched on t.v. that eye witness testimony can be accurate if there is supporting evidence for it. Like someone sees a vehicle and when LE go through cctv footage that vehicle has been captured on cctv footage exactly as an eye witness has described it with detail and its location at that point in time. So there is then supporting evidence to a crime.

I think that ABC are reliable and unbiased as a rule, however, I have seen content in their News feed that has external origins (e.g News.com.au) that's what i was referring to with my veracity comments. There are certainly much worse examples of journalism in msm.

I tend to agree that RC has had to go through some kind of vehicle ID process.

MOO.
I just did a search back and can't seem to find an article (perhaps it was a tweet) where Mr Chapman said he later realised that the 4WD was a landcruiser because he saw one similar afterwards at traffic lights or road works and realised it was the same model. Did anyone see that?

Wouldn't there have been any CCTV footage of the vehicles in question that RC thinks he saw along the road somewhere considering the manner in which those vehicles were driving, and appeared to him to be in a hurry? Especially if they had of grabbed a child and in a hurry to get out of there as quickly as possible? What direction were they headed in?
I vaguely recall early in this case someone also witnessed a white 4W drive vehicle speeding out of Kendall. What happened with that i wonder?

The police weren't aware of what he saw till 3/15, CCTV would have been long gone by than.

I just did a search back and can't seem to find an article (perhaps it was a tweet) where Mr Chapman said he later realised that the 4WD was a landcruiser because he saw one similar afterwards at traffic lights or road works and realised it was the same model. Did anyone see that?

I remember that from his testimony, he was at roadworks & the 4wd was facing him.

I remember that from his testimony, he was at roadworks & the 4wd was facing him.

I remember that being mentioned - perhaps by yourself.
So they wouldn't have done a vehicle ID check with him also? I just get the feeling that if the police were thorough, that would have been part of the process. Due to the blue car as well.

I remember that being mentioned - perhaps by yourself.
So they wouldn't have done a vehicle ID check with him also? I just get the feeling that if the police were thorough, that would have been part of the process. Due to the blue car as well.
I imagine they would have SA, he did do a 4hr long interview.

But in what RC says he witnessed there were 2 vehicles involved weren't there? The young blond lady and the male in his car following and the erratic driving. And no one else around there witnessed any of this either? And how far back can cctv footage from a main road or highway be stored by the Govt.? If that's where the two people in question drove their vehicles?

I

Think if he saw what he saw he said pretty well

So, here's my latest thought. Is it possible that Jubes' trial will help William's case?

It is said that Savage may need to testify there. So that puts him in front of yet another court, under oath.

What I am wondering is if the judge will be called upon to gauge if the recorded conversations were for valid operational purposes and therefore allowable (under an 'in the interest of justice' rule that I am sure I have linked before).
And if so, would the content of the recordings come into consideration, and maybe be somewhat answerable by Savage?

Not sure if I am explaining this very well.

Jubelin has vowed to fight the charges and is set to face court later this month. If his case goes to trial, Savage could be called to testify.
Revealed: Man Questioned Over William Tyrrell Breached Restraining Order

Last edited:

Deleted Dr S already replied

So, here's my latest thought. Is it possible that Jubes' trial will help William's case?

It is said that Savage may need to testify there. So that puts him in front of yet another court, under oath.

What I am wondering is if the judge will be called upon to gauge if the recorded conversations were for valid operational purposes and therefore allowable (under an 'in the interest of justice' rule that I am sure I have linked before).
And if so, would the content of the recordings come into consideration, and maybe be somewhat answerable by Savage?

Not sure if I am explaining this very well.

Jubelin has vowed to fight the charges and is set to face court later this month. If his case goes to trial, Savage could be called to testify.
Revealed: Man Questioned Over William Tyrrell Breached Restraining Order

I know what you mean.

Maybe if it ascertained that Jubes reason for recording was called for and for operational purposes and he is cleared of all charges it may go to the coroner and be used in conjunction with Williams case.

Lets hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members