Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw on blessed earlier street view, the ride on mower guy out front. also saw a lady walking between properties, a bit hard to see, and an old man standing out front. Albeit, these google views are from a year or 2 ago.

I do know if a person was mowing the lawn at the time nearby, surely this would muffle the sound of a car driving past, or a motorbike, screams etc.

I'm not reading too much into the 1 km radius comment. I think it's just meant as a warning to people who were close by, not specific to that km. If someone of interest was nearby they would have been within 50 meters. Also possible the mobile pings trace to nearest km

Yeah I think you're right. He just wants to prick up the ears of people who were around the area, nothing too specific.

Maybe the abductor came from Albert St.

a06bdff612d6b0fd8c4bfab1860d09d9.jpg

Yeah I was thinking exactly that...... walk up north along the path, and then maybe there is a way through the woods to a house. Only a thin section of woods there.

Thing is, it does add to the "perfect timing" of WTs disappearance by having a perfect escape route and living perfectly nearby yet hidden. Too much of a perfect alignment? Still, not impossible.

Just look at all those trees.

If someone decided to carry him, and was prepared to walk for hours, then what chance would a sniffer dog have to pick up a scent?

Does a scent require WT to be walking?

EDIT: To answer my own question.

This page relates to tracking an animal, but I imagine a human is similar:

A scent trail isn’t only left by the pads of your missing pets’ feet; more often, the strongest and most viable path to follow it is a combination of skin rafts (dander), fur, drool and breath emitted from their entire body, much like mist or smoke. As an example, picture the smoke from the end of a cigarette as it drifts – it goes a long way, leaving its mark on many spots before it dissipates.

Scent tends to travel in a very similar manner and so it settles into spots, leaves a trace behind as it passes a tree trunk, and can even settle on a leaf several feet above your dog or cats tallest height! Scent is not usually left in a straight path, and if you were to watch our bloodhound work the trail, you would see lots of “back and forth” across the path, sniffing up on shrubs and tree trunks well above your pet’s height, as well as close to the ground.

http://www.petsearcherscanada.com/tracking-info/how-does-scent-work/

Neighbour Anne-Maree Sharpley recalled: “I just remember saying — ‘don’t worry, we’ll find him’, and that has stuck with me because obviously they didn’t find him.”
William’s father returned from shopping soon after.
“I remember standing there in tears watching him run up and down the street, calling out William’s name with sweat pouring off him,” Ms Sharpley said. “It was heartbreaking. The longer it goes on, the worse it gets. Never once did we think that we wouldn’t find him here.”

William’s grandmother’s house in Benaroon Drive sits at the end of a quiet dead-end street next to dense, hilly
bushland. Any car driving into Benaroon Drive would be conspicuous and no one saw — or heard — anything.
“If you are inside the house you are looking straight down the street,” Supt Fehon told The Australian. “You have got a view hundreds of metres down the street. You’d hear a car coming.”

Police have confirmed they had considered a track that starts at the end of Benaroon Drive and leads through scrubland to Kendall cemetery, could be relevant.
EVERY one of the 21 houses in the exclusive estate around his grandmother’s house have been searched from top to bottom twice, including roof cavities and septic tanks.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...-without-a-trace/story-fni0fiyv-1227195803646

Just posting bits from this article, probably posted before.

William's dad was calling out up and down the street, so all neighbours were alerted pretty early that a little child was lost.

I think Supt Fehon remarking that people would have heard a car entering the street is a bit of stretch. Most of the houses in that road are set back with trees out front. Making a claim like that just confuses things, imo. The grandmother saw and heard nothing. William didn't disappear in thin air, someone took him. It's harder to believe they were on foot, unless they entered a house nearby so, this person/s MUST have come in a vehicle.

All the houses were checked top to bottom, exactly when, we don't know. I'm sure the police would have run the dogs through the homes too, well, I hope so.

Also, I've checked the map, I can't find the track that leads to the cemetery from Benaroon Dve.

I didn't realise the cemetery was so close to the grandmothers house.

The second google link I provided is the track towards the cemetery.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s7oKK-StdJQKg69DmbnnI5g!2e0

At the end of Bennaroon Drive there is also this which could be a track. Would lead towards Albert St presumably looking at the aerial image.
This is the track I was thinking of earlier. Snatched WT, carried, piggy backed whichever way to Albert St.

Distance from grandma's to Albert St along this track wouldn't be far. Can someone measure it out roughly my a map??

Albert St is one of the main areas in the 1km radius

So who lives in Albert St????

Neighbour Anne-Maree Sharpley recalled: “I just remember saying — ‘don’t worry, we’ll find him’, and that has stuck with me because obviously they didn’t find him.”
William’s father returned from shopping soon after.
“I remember standing there in tears watching him run up and down the street, calling out William’s name with sweat pouring off him,” Ms Sharpley said. “It was heartbreaking. The longer it goes on, the worse it gets. Never once did we think that we wouldn’t find him here.”

William’s grandmother’s house in Benaroon Drive sits at the end of a quiet dead-end street next to dense, hilly
bushland. Any car driving into Benaroon Drive would be conspicuous and no one saw — or heard — anything.
“If you are inside the house you are looking straight down the street,” Supt Fehon told The Australian. “You have got a view hundreds of metres down the street. You’d hear a car coming.”

Police have confirmed they had considered a track that starts at the end of Benaroon Drive and leads through scrubland to Kendall cemetery, could be relevant.
EVERY one of the 21 houses in the exclusive estate around his grandmother’s house have been searched from top to bottom twice, including roof cavities and septic tanks.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...-without-a-trace/story-fni0fiyv-1227195803646

Just posting bits from this article, probably posted before.

William's dad was calling out up and down the street, so all neighbours were alerted pretty early that a little child was lost.

I think Supt Fehon remarking that people would have heard a car entering the street is a bit of stretch. Most of the houses in that road are set back with trees out front. Making a claim like that just confuses things, imo. The grandmother saw and heard nothing. William didn't disappear in thin air, someone took him. It's harder to believe they were on foot, unless they entered a house nearby so, this person/s MUST have come in a vehicle.

All the houses were checked top to bottom, exactly when, we don't know. I'm sure the police would have run the dogs through the homes too, well, I hope so.

Also, I've checked the map, I can't find the track that leads to the cemetery from Benaroon Dve.

Interesting different peoples perceptions.
The neighbour watched the father ,who had been in town running errands (which has been verified by police) arrive back, within seconds and start "Running around like a mad thing"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-in-agony-over-mystery-of-a-little-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html

The Daily Mail is a large, commonly bought paper in the UK. Just about everyone buys it over there. I would have thought they're reporting would be much of a muchness of all the major rags, here or there, as far as quality reporting goes.

I'm sorry to drag this up, but I missed this earlier and just saw it quoted by someone else. Bolded bit is completely untrue, most of the people I know think it is a laughing stock.

I do concede they are good for foreign missing people who don't get coverage in other papers, but I've only read their online content in that regard.

KendallCemetery.jpg

The aerial view shows a clear pathway from Benaroon Dve onto dirt track that leads to Kendall Cemetery (red marker) and Albert Street. It's another escape route to avoid detection, no need for the person to drive down Benaroon Dve and be seen. :thinking:

View attachment 69758

The aerial view shows a clear pathway from Benaroon Dve onto dirt track that leads to Kendall Cemetery (red marker) and Albert Street. It's another escape route to avoid detection, no need for the person to drive down Benaroon Dve and be seen. :thinking:
Uhmmm that's why I believe it was a planned abduction rather than an opportunistic abduction.

Don't you guys think though that if this was planned that there would have to be some kind of connection to William which would have give the police an investigative lead, whereas what we are seeing is an investigation into anyone in the area?

Don't you guys think though that if this was planned that there would have to be some kind of connection to William which would have give the police an investigative lead, whereas what we are seeing is an investigation into anyone in the area?

Yeah, I don’t think it was planned either, Mrs G. Well, no more planned than someone seeing William running around for an hour or two and watching him, and perhaps watching him playing during the prior afternoon/evening as well, then taking their opportunity and grabbing him.

I think the perp lives in or visits the immediate area, and this was an opportunistic grab.

I hate thinking that, because it is a horrible consequence for little William, but I just don’t see anyone connected taking just one child. I think they would have taken both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654