Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible: searchers
Local residents armed with torches spent the night searching for the boy.

"We've searched the drains on the road, but there was nothing there," said one woman who was with a group of friends.

The group then searched a nearby abandoned home after one of them heard noises.

"[A] neighbour used to live in this house but she's now in a nursing home so it's been abandoned for a while," she said.

"You know, anything's possible."

I'm still curious as to which house they were talking about, does anyone know?

BBM

That was quite peculiar. I hope wherever it was, they had the sniffer dogs in there.

Maybe he wants to sell because of what has happened in the town. It may be a holiday home and they may have grandchildren or children and be fearful of the same type of thing happening.....so many possibilities. If not for that reason, it is just another 'coincidence' that they want sell fast at this point in time. The mind boggles :thinking:

The lady in the nursing home could have died and the family wants it sold. It seems strange though that the searchers heard a noise in the house. Could a member of her family been living in it?

The lady in the nursing home could have died and the family wants it sold. It seems strange though that the searchers heard a noise in the house. Could a member of her family been living in it?

I would love to know the reason for selling!

The abduction itself could have been unplaned and opportunistic, but the time afterward could be known to others, such as family members. Or neighbousr/relatives/coworkers/friends/whatever.. if say, someone snatched him to become one of the perp's own family.. or if someone saw a toddler with someone they know, without a reason.. or even if say, your husband (or your adult son who lives in the basement) was local to there, and then went out and didn't come for for a day or two.. ugh.. I shudder to think of someone who may suspect someone, but think it's such a way-out thing to be thinking, that they just discard it, or if they are too afraid to come forward.

I agree. It's sad when a person makes a conscious decision not to speak.

If they were laying in wait, I think the perp was very local. Someone had to know that the people next door were away (we usually do not make our houses look vacant when we are away), they had to be aware where Judy lived (that she was not just a visitor who was leaving) when she left her home. I think there had to be some very local knowledge for the perp to feel confident enough to grab that quick opportunity.

Exactly my thoughts. Whoever it was, was taking a huge risk. Broad daylight, Sister and Grandma outdoors, the chance that Dad or others driving could have seen them or William putting up a fight and screaming.....

The abduction itself could have been unplanned and opportunistic, but the time afterward could be known to others, such as family members. Or neighbousr/relatives/coworkers/friends/whatever.. if say, someone snatched him to become one of the perp's own family.. or if someone saw a toddler with someone they know, without a reason.. or even if say, your husband (or your adult son who lives in the basement) was local to there, and then went out and didn't come for for a day or two.. ugh.. I shudder to think of someone who may suspect someone, but think it's such a way-out thing to be thinking, that they just discard it, or if they are too afraid to come forward.

I agree with you. Some of the most unassuming citizens could have a dark side.
Mrs Wilson noticed the sound of children playing so someone else hearing children might just go take a closer look from behind a bush.
Weirdos who we'd never imagine walk among us......

So if it is leaning towards being unplanned, does that then eradicate the theory that Spedding was told by Grandma at the first washing machine repair visit, that William would be coming to visit, so therefore, implicating Spedding more as accessory (POI) , either willingly or unwillingly, more than the actual abductor (Suspect)? Hmmmm

Exactly my thoughts. Whoever it was, was taking a huge risk. Broad daylight, Sister and Grandma outdoors, the chance that Dad or others driving could have seen them or William putting up a fight and screaming.....

William wanted to be a fireman, possibly was intrigued with a neighbours fire-engine red lawn mower and was offered a quick ride. He was a city kid so a ride-on mower would be a treat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 151
Have we spoken about No. 51 slightly up and on the opposite side to grandmas? This home has a clear view and looks directly across and down over Grandmas house. This would be the view of No. 51 from grandmas.
Sorry for the large images-can't do thumbnails on iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 150
:giggle:
I thought you might have solved the case. :)

I wouldn't be surprised tgy that a poster has given a theory/scenario that is correct, but unfortunately, only the perp at this stage knows it is. Grrrrrr. :sigh:

I'm sure the perp reads this forum, fb pages dedicated to finding William, media reports and so forth. :websleuther:

It would be interesting to know who owns this property. 35 Benaroon Drive Kendall

Not sure if the sale of this property has been discussed before.

We have discussed this and noticed it was and has been for sale for some time now. According to the ad, it's vacant with dense scrub and I doubt it is fenced.
I was in real estate sales for ten years and with a vacant property like this which has the address advertised, the prospective buyers tend to drive by and/or take a walk over the property themselves and if they are then interested we then negotiate and give a copy of the contract.
I imagine the police have spoken with the Real Estate Agency for any enquiries relating to this land.
http://www.kewfn.com.au/buy-residen...lot-43-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-11090109218

Are you saying that the small house that is listed for a quick sale is the house next to Grandmother's house? And do we know that that vacant home is the same one that was searched when searchers heard a noise from within? And if that vacant house was searched, how did the searchers gain entry (I'm assuming it was locked!) without permission (or did they seek permission already from the woman's family by the time they searched?)? That is petty eery. Considering how quickly the searches started in relation to when WT disappeared, it seems unlikely the perp would have taken him to the vacant house. I would think that 'the vacant house next door' would be the first place they'd want to look!
MOO

I wouldn't be surprised tgy that a poster has given a theory/scenario that is correct, but unfortunately, only the perp at this stage knows it is. Grrrrrr. :sigh:

I'm sure the perp reads this forum, fb pages dedicated to finding William, media reports and so forth. :websleuther:

:seeya: Hiya Prime. Yes I hope we have come sooo close we make the *****'s heart explode in their mouth!

They'll get you!!

We know from the Baden-Clay murder case that MSM and the police read our forum & theories.

Are you saying that the small house that is listed for a quick sale is the house next to Grandmother's house? And do we know that that vacant home is the same one that was searched when searchers heard a noise from within? And if that vacant house was searched, how did the searchers gain entry (I'm assuming it was locked!) without permission (or did they seek permission already from the woman's family by the time they searched?)? That is petty eery. Considering how quickly the searches started in relation to when WT disappeared, it seems unlikely the perp would have taken him to the vacant house. I would think that 'the vacant house next door' would be the first place they'd want to look!
MOO

OMG I didn't realise that the little house for sale had such a good view up to where William was taken!
WOW this is the view from No. 35's gate.

I read the advert has one male owner-I'm finding this more interesting....
35 Benaroon Drive Kendall

MUST BE SOLD
The vendor has made the decision that he is moving so he wants his property sold immediately. Consisting of a very comfortable two bedroom brick veneer home. Private 4087m2 (1ac) block with bush land to the rear. Ready to make your own improvements or indeed would make a great little investment property. The listing price is a bargain, HOWEVER, the vendor has instructed us that he will consider offers over $300,000. This is only a little over land value so do not delay your inspection.
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 143
Pretty specific wording 'HE'

7c43827682cf7dede665b93cfc66ba8f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online