Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the man in No. 35?
Did he see anything???

'It's been pretty full on. I've been here the whole time, people have been pouring through our back yards. I really hope he's found soon.
'Everyone in the street has been interviewed. It's really horrible,' he added.
The man said there hasn't been 'one burglary or incident' on the street the whole time he has lived there.
'It is a quiet peaceful area and it has been turned upside down.'
'When I heard I was on my ride on mower and saw a police car. Someone came running down the street. They said someone had just lost a kid. I took my dog for a walk and had a look for him. I wish he was found on the first day.'
Police told Daily Mail Australia the boy was 'living or staying' at the house at the time of his disappearance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-street-day-went-missing.html#ixzz3SM8BQEjD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-three-year-olds-street-day-went-missing.html

Wow, I am SO surprised that his thoughts are leaning that way. To me.. the earth moved and the stars aligned in perfect harmony for 5 minutes that day to provide someone, a sexual predator it would HAVE to be, with such luck of timing and location and means. I just can't see it. MOO

5 minutes without his guardians paying attention.

But then how many extra minutes before they thought to look beyond the trees and shrubs down the slope to the road? Another 5 minutes after looking though the house?

And how many more minutes until the father arrived and ran along the street shouting, alerting neighbours and pricking their attention? Before hand not hearing a car roll down the hill, or someone on foot, because they were watching tv or doing house work, etc? How many extra minutes there? 15? 25?

IMO, the actual window of opportunity could of been far greater than the 5 minutes where the guardians were unaware.

And the idea that the neighbours would of seen something seems too hopeful. I know people can be nosey, and the road was quiet, but that doesn't mean general activity doesn't go regularly unnoticed on that road.

Having said that, I do agree with you, deugirtni:

The stars aligned poorly for WT.

But think of it from the perpetrators angle.... they may of been waiting for years for the perfect moment, so those stars had to align eventually.

I'm hoping it isn't a sexual predator.... I'm hoping it's a person who desperately wanted a child to care for. Fingers crossed!

Anything is possible: searchers
Local residents armed with torches spent the night searching for the boy.

"We've searched the drains on the road, but there was nothing there," said one woman who was with a group of friends.

The group then searched a nearby abandoned home after one of them heard noises.

"[A] neighbour used to live in this house but she's now in a nursing home so it's been abandoned for a while," she said.

"You know, anything's possible."

I'm still curious as to which house they were talking about, does anyone know?

BBM

Good, thought-provoking question, Snoop Dog.

I have been going over those photos of #35 very closely. It is possible that is the abandoned house where the resident went into a nursing home imo.
(Side issue - wish I could tell what that little sign on the house says. I have enlarged it and zoomed in, but it just blurs and I can't read it.)

- The bins are not close to the house, they are out under a tree in the middle of the yard.
- There seems to be a space where the fridge may go.
- The group of items on the kitchen counter are sitting in thick dust, as if someone has wiped the counter but not moved the items when wiping it.
- Plants sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor.
- Umbrella hanging off a kitchen cupboard handle near the sink.
- TV sitting on a box and on a TV stand, unplugged, in the middle of the floor.
- Lamp on the floor in the living room. Mats strewn around randomly in the living room.
- New microwave sitting on the counter, not on the microwave bench (was someone heating up food while there for hours, sorting through items, starting to clear out the house?)
- No towel on the bathroom towel holder.
- Doors and windows open (musty, closed up smell?)

I wonder if Spedding still dealt/deals with 2nd hand items, as he did in his business before? Doesn't he have a large storage shed on his property? Possibly purchased a fridge, washing machine from #35 to resell?

And I wonder if there is male DNA in that house that police wanted to check? Could William's DNA be there too? :(

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

Sort of going a few ways with this. Had Spedding been to that house before/recently (for appliances)? Does a creepy creep own that house, having inherited fairly recently from mum? Could a squatter have been secretly bedding down at night there (accessing the property through the forest behind the house)?

Good, thought-provoking question, Snoop Dog.

I have been going over those photos of #35 very closely. It is possible that is the abandoned house where the resident went into a nursing home imo.
(Side issue - wish I could tell what that little sign on the house says. I have enlarged it and zoomed in, but it just blurs and I can't read it.)

- The bins are not close to the house, they are out under a tree in the middle of the yard.
- There seems to be a space where the fridge may go.
- The group of items on the kitchen counter are sitting in thick dust, as if someone has wiped the counter but not moved the items when wiping it.
- Plants sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor.
- Umbrella hanging off a kitchen cupboard handle near the sink.
- TV sitting on a box and on a TV stand, unplugged, in the middle of the floor.
- Lamp on the floor in the living room. Mats strewn around randomly in the living room.
- New microwave sitting on the counter, not on the microwave bench (was someone heating up food while there for hours, sorting through items, starting to clear out the house?)
- No towel on the bathroom towel holder.
- Doors and windows open (musty, closed up smell?)

I wonder if Spedding still dealt/deals with 2nd hand items, as he did in his business before? Doesn't he have a large storage shed on his property? Possibly purchased a fridge, washing machine from #35 to resell?

And I wonder if there is male DNA in that house that police wanted to check? Could William's DNA be there too? :(

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

Sort of going a few ways with this. Had Spedding been to that house before/recently (for appliances)? Does a creepy creep own that house, having inherited fairly recently from mum? Could a squatter have been secretly bedding down at night there (accessing the property through the forest behind the house)?

This house here looks more abandoned to me rather than #35
So where is this house??
8183ef41a181e863ff6895e31dbd6b73.jpg

This house here looks more abandoned to me rather than #35
So where is this house??

I don't think it is particularly nearby. It is not on the housing estate, by the looks of things. How close are its neighbours? Are there drains on that dirt road? :dunno:

"We've searched the drains on the road, but there was nothing there," said one woman who was with a group of friends.

"[A] neighbour used to live in this house but she's now in a nursing home so it's been abandoned for a while," she said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...duction-in-search-for-missing-nsw-boy/5743094

About the abandoned home - it has crossed my mind that there could be squatters in the area? Maybe people with no fixed address? I'm sure I've read of a case like this before. I can't quite put my finger on it at the moment.

I don't think it is particularly nearby. It is not on the housing estate, by the looks of things. How close are its neighbours? Are there drains on that dirt road? :dunno:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...duction-in-search-for-missing-nsw-boy/5743094
But wouldn't you think LE throughly went over #35 considering it's right across the road from grandma's

But wouldn't you think LE throughly went over #35 considering it's right across the road from grandma's

Yes, I would. But perhaps not on the day. If the house was locked. No-one answered. Why would they think, at that time, that the little 'lost' boy was inside? They may have had to get a key from someone to get in there for a later look.

I am not suggesting William was held there for any length of time. I am only suggesting that due to its proximity, and the fact that it seems to be not lived in - from the indications I suggested above (thinking photos would have been taken for the 1st showing in Dec) - and the fact that William could have been visible by someone in the garden at that house, perhaps tidying up or having a smoke break while going through household items, or whatever, that it is very high on my suspicion list. At the moment.

I took a 'Google walk' up Albert street, there is a track off to the left, I couldn't see where that goes but it could go in the direction of Benaroon Drive. Albert Street goes for miles and then branches off into a 'Y' intersection and that where Google maps end. It looks like a well used and a normal car could drive it easily. I noticed some trees cut down along the way and no dumping areas.

Hi they'll get you, sorry off topic but what does your avatar say/mean :confused:

If you were in the area, you had better come forward.
It really does feel as though that message is being sent to someone.
Bit like we know who you are and we are coming to get you. I hope so anyway.

The 1 km radius could be a general radius but it could also be very specific.
If you told us you were 3, 4, 5 kms away for example.
Maybe CCTV, pings, witness statements have placed some one in the area, when they have indicated they were not.

I was also thinking about BS - he is still a declared person of interest that may be able to assist with the investigation.
That does not mean he is.
We have not heard if his alibi checked out as far as I am aware.
Maybe he has stopped talking, since lawyering up.

QAmVbGp41Oci.jpg

It looks like there may be a security camera on the corner of the house at 35 Benaroon Drive. Above the sign on the corner of the house. Don't know if it would be hooked up to anything. It could just be a dummy, to scare people away. Or keep squatters away perhaps.

Doesn't look as though the house had a lot of valuables to steal, and neighbours have said it has been safe for years in that area.

QAmVbGp41Oci.jpg

It looks like there may be a security camera on the corner of the house at 35 Benaroon Drive. Above the sign on the corner of the house. Don't know if it would be hooked up to anything. It could just be a dummy, to scare people away. Or keep squatters away perhaps.

Doesn't look as though the house had a lot of valuables to steal, and neighbours have said it has been safe for years in that area.
Security light??

The placement of the items in the lounge room is disturbing... to use the lamp you would need to be on the floor, which is surrounded by the TV and speakers. Not to mension the stained shadow on the floor... gives me the creeps. Also the plants in the middle of the kitchen look quite sad. The microwave looks like it may be new - with a store sticker attached?

What do you think is the item net to the lamp..? A voice recorded?? Also next to the jug in the kitchen - what is the stainless steel item... another jug? Next to the stove is an African kind of statue of some sort... Ihave no idea where I am going with this, but it gives me the heeby geebies...

Yeah, could be. It has that shape now that I look closer. What do you think the sign below it says, then? Still a security sign?
Aww no idea unfortunately I'm on a phone and the quality isn't very good zooming in.

I just said security light cause mine looks like a security camera.

Maybe Google Earth might allow you to get closer to the sign??

The placement of the items in the lounge room is disturbing... to use the lamp you would need to be on the floor, which is surrounded by the TV and speakers. Not to mension the stained shadow on the floor... gives me the creeps. Also the plants in the middle of the kitchen look quite sad. The microwave looks like it may be new - with a store sticker attached?

It does give the impression that someone would sleep or hang out on the floor there, between the TV, speakers, lamp. Why would they not make it more normal and presentable for photos used to sell a house? Strange. :thinking:

What is that sitting up on the back of the couch? The leg of a stuffed toy?

I agree, that house gives me the heeby geebies too. It is almost as if someone was living there, and staying low so no-one would see them or their silhouette through the windows. And then a real estate agent was sent the key from an out of town relative, and went in to take pics for the sale, without adjusting anything in the house. Maybe just dusting off the counter, or something.

Which then makes me wonder, who kept the lawn cut? A local lawnmowing service? Or maybe it wasn't kept cut. Maybe the r/e agent had it cut for the photos. The lines from the mower look very fresh in the pics.

The TV looks like an old analogue TV propped up on a Styrofoam box? or white DVD holder? I have kept an old TV like this for the kids gaming system to keep them entertained whilst we watch a digital program or DVD on the newer TV. Also the real estate ad mentions air con, but it looks like it has a wood fire also from the chimney on the roof - why leave out a selling point in the ad - I agree seems like a rushed ad which is odd as its seems to only be on the market 3 months,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics